Author Topic: Thoughts on TRT  (Read 3846 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Thoughts on TRT
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »
Holy fuck I didn't notice that Joe posted here.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 03:20:37 PM »
Entire time. Intake in county jail they ask what prescriptions you take and they verify it. Went in for scripts for test, t4, klonopin,& clonidine

Awesome, Man, you spent 2 years there? The train is like we see in the movies, on the yard, or by yourself with that "prison workout" that Kali once posted on his channel?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »
Awesome, Man, you spent 2 years there? The train is like we see in the movies, on the yard, or by yourself with that "prison workout" that Kali once posted on his channel?

Spent 5yrs in.

Never saw kalis vid.

I usually had a training partner aka let someone train with me.
 (young kids who didn't know shit. Have them rack weights n stuff) or by myself. I went in with about 10yrs training experience with 6 of it as a trainer. Training was typical bodybuilding or powerlifting. Non of the common "prison" garbage like " Champagnes" or "lawn mowers" or whatever the fuck those idiots called whatever exercises they were doing.

I fucken hated people asking how to train their "back arms" or how to get their "trapezoids" to Bunch up.

Wtf? Do you call your chest your front back or how about your front arms are your side body or whatever the fuck... "Back arms" smh... And " trapezoids"?? Fuckers usually never graduated high school much less took of geometry class... Where the fuck is a trapezoid on a anatomy chart?

We had full free weights, power racks a couple regular squat racks inmate made pulldown and seated row machines a legit leg press hack squat machine seated calf raise machine a piece of shit old school Smith machine inside that was only good for doing standing calf raises in, couple preacher benches a handful or more Olympic flat benches one Decline and 1 incline bench.. Etc... all that shit would be outside in a white Pit in the wreck yard during the summer months and would be moved inside to a weight room when the snow came. There were some brutal hot days 100°+ with 90+ humidity(was near a river)& some stupid cold days when the weights were outside.

Had powerlifting meets twice a year? Maybe 3x? Always in the inside weight room. Were some surprisingly strong guys there who'd do very well if they trained outside prison. 135-140lb kids with 400+ deadlifts (460+ actually) and guys 198-220 with 600+ deadlidts... Only a couple of us squatted 600+ though. Big benches were rarer.

Nobody else had experience with steroids except me and I was the only one in the entire system getting testosterone.  

Were some good physique as well. A few stand out. One kid who had hyperthyroidism and would take T4 to down-regulate his natural production of test of thyroid using voice text and I caught myself before it's taking testosterone and I'm too lazy to go back and change it so... Anyways this fucking kid was about 5 foot 10 and about a hundred and forty 9 or 152 lb and was fucking shredded like a mini white Chris Cormier physique except shredded year round. Didn't know a whole lot about training at first but eventually he got certified through issA while he was in. Lookin at him you'd guess him about 180. Never 140s.... other guy was a black guy coke dealer who looked like Bob Sapp's cousin no shit he also didn't know shit about training and wood bench press about 3 or 4 days a week and rarely if ever saw him do anything other than some chest and maybe some triceps sometimes or curls but still look like fucking Bob Sapp. A few others who just have good genetics that responded well to eating 3 meals a day that they probably weren't eating before they went to prison and giving their body some sort of stimulus for muscle growth that they most likely had never ever had in their life before going to prison

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2018, 01:44:26 AM »
trt should be about bringing back daily T levels to upper yet physiological levels. its the only way

weekly or other injection protocols really are messing things up regardless

400/wk is no trt

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2018, 03:05:01 AM »
Spent 5yrs in.

Never saw kalis vid.

(young kids who didn't know shit. Have them rack weights n stuff) or by myself. I went in with about 10yrs training experience with 6 of it as a trainer. Training was typical bodybuilding or powerlifting. Non of the common "prison" garbage like " Champagnes" or "lawn mowers" or whatever the fuck those idiots called whatever exercises they were doing.

I fucken hated people asking how to train their "back arms" or how to get their "trapezoids" to Bunch up.

Wtf? Do you call your chest your front back or how about your front arms are your side body or whatever the fuck... "Back arms" smh... And " trapezoids"?? Fuckers usually never graduated high school much less took of geometry class... Where the fuck is a trapezoid on a anatomy chart?

We had full free weights, power racks a couple regular squat racks inmate made pulldown and seated row machines a legit leg press hack squat machine seated calf raise machine a piece of shit old school Smith machine inside that was only good for doing standing calf raises in, couple preacher benches a handful or more Olympic flat benches one Decline and 1 incline bench.. Etc... all that shit would be outside in a white Pit in the wreck yard during the summer months and would be moved inside to a weight room when the snow came. There were some brutal hot days 100°+ with 90+ humidity(was near a river)& some stupid cold days when the weights were outside.

Had powerlifting meets twice a year? Maybe 3x? Always in the inside weight room. Were some surprisingly strong guys there who'd do very well if they trained outside prison. 135-140lb kids with 400+ deadlifts (460+ actually) and guys 198-220 with 600+ deadlidts... Only a couple of us squatted 600+ though. Big benches were rarer.

Nobody else had experience with steroids except me and I was the only one in the entire system getting testosterone.  

Were some good physique as well. A few stand out. One kid who had hyperthyroidism and would take T4 to down-regulate his natural production of test of thyroid using voice text and I caught myself before it's taking testosterone and I'm too lazy to go back and change it so... Anyways this fucking kid was about 5 foot 10 and about a hundred and forty 9 or 152 lb and was fucking shredded like a mini white Chris Cormier physique except shredded year round. Didn't know a whole lot about training at first but eventually he got certified through issA while he was in. Lookin at him you'd guess him about 180. Never 140s.... other guy was a black guy coke dealer who looked like Bob Sapp's cousin no shit he also didn't know shit about training and wood bench press about 3 or 4 days a week and rarely if ever saw him do anything other than some chest and maybe some triceps sometimes or curls but still look like fucking Bob Sapp. A few others who just have good genetics that responded well to eating 3 meals a day that they probably weren't eating before they went to prison and giving their body some sort of stimulus for muscle growth that they most likely had never ever had in their life before going to prison

fucking christ. I bet you read your own post 100 times.  easily one of the most most annoying, moronic braggarts on this site. your life is shit 

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 04:45:13 AM »
Spent 5yrs in.

Never saw kalis vid.

Genetics is everything on this game indeed. 5 years? wooooow. No piece of cake

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 04:57:47 AM »
Safer than weed by 10 fold

Yep, a healthy free test range could actually be a life extender

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2018, 10:55:24 AM »
fucking christ. I bet you read your own post 100 times.  easily one of the most most annoying, moronic braggarts on this site. your life is shit 

I don't even proofread my posts.

Glad I occupy so much space in your mind, as soon as I hit "post", ill forget who the fuck you are.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2018, 01:04:48 PM »
Going off "cold turkey" at 50 is really not a good idea Joe because it will send you into a free fall hormonally. You can normalize your numbers by dropping to true trt which is not usually 200mg's unless it's what ES described bi weekly.

Try 100mg and give your numbers a chance to settle/normalize and see where you are. If you need to drop more you can always do that.

This totally sucks what I did but I wanted to get my blood back to normal as soon as possible, even at the expense of the TRT benefits. I was going for elective surgery & that's when I made the call. Trying to reschedule so I can back on.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2018, 01:22:59 PM »
I don't even proofread my posts.

No sh*t.

smblkolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 07:35:29 AM »
Im 50. My doc has me on 50mg of test cyp twice a week. I inject myself. Its been a couple of months now. With hard training, good diet and enough sleep, Im actually gaining strength again wich is huge because I was in a slow decline since my mid forties. Im much calmer also. Dont fly off the handle like I used to. Wife approved. Ha.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2018, 09:27:28 PM »
Im 50. My doc has me on 50mg of test cyp twice a week. I inject myself. Its been a couple of months now. With hard training, good diet and enough sleep, Im actually gaining strength again wich is huge because I was in a slow decline since my mid forties. Im much calmer also. Dont fly off the handle like I used to. Wife approved. Ha.

how did you get a prescription?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2018, 10:39:55 PM »
how did you get a prescription?

Likely the same way we all get our prescriptions. I need to do is go to your doctor and tell her you think your testosterone might be low.

Period.

That's all there is to it. He'll order of blood work and he might order an X-ray or CT scan to check for any pituitary tumors or any of that shit that might be causing low testosterone. If it comes back low, you get a prescription. And even if he chooses not to write the prescription all you got to do is go to another doctor change your doctor it's that simple and already have the blood work done from the previous doctor go to another doctor and tell them why you left the previous.. tell him fly out you wanted your testosterone checked came back low but the dr. Still don't want to write it so I could come into him now. That doctor will request medical records from the previous Dr and likely write the script.

You don't even need to tell him why you think you're low.

Some people seem to think that you shouldn't tell your doctor that you've been using steroids because it'll go on your permanent record down the line something bad will happen to you like the secret steroid Commission is going to deny you health insurance because of it. Nonsense.