Author Topic: shirtless update pic  (Read 13867 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: shirtless update pic
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2018, 08:18:25 PM »
The Almighty was probably right. When I used D-Bol many years ago, I added a ton of mass....much of it fat. There are no good shortcuts. That doesn't stop a lot of folks looking for them.

Dbol being an anabolic/androgenic steroid, cannot cause fat storage.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »

Water?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2018, 10:35:12 PM »

According to 15 it's an estrogen maker so therefore you store more h2o

He also said it is a strong igf stimulator and that s why it is much more anabolic than deca
The Big  mass gainer are..... Dbol, drol, test, tren, deca

At least according to the net

Tren didn't put one extra pound on me but it did recomp me well, test makes me a water fountain at 1 gram plus, under one gram deca kicks it's ass, for me 600 mg deca>>>>>>>1+grams of test (hate test with a (PASSION)

Dbol is the best mass gainer, only ran drol once and it was way under dose Malay tiger shit so i cant really say how good drol is

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2018, 11:52:07 PM »
Nice Oprah quote, do you also have "Live, Laugh, Love" on your bathroom wall?

Stop picking on my best friend 😠

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2018, 12:47:25 AM »
According to 15 it's an estrogen maker so therefore you store more h2o

He also said it is a strong igf stimulator and that s why it is much more anabolic than deca
The Big  mass gainer are..... Dbol, drol, test, tren, deca

At least according to the net

Tren didn't put one extra pound on me but it did recomp me well, test makes me a water fountain at 1 gram plus, under one gram deca kicks it's ass, for me 600 mg deca>>>>>>>1+grams of test (hate test with a (PASSION)

Dbol is the best mass gainer, only ran drol once and it was way under dose Malay tiger shit so i cant really say how good drol is

I prefer drol... That shit 15 would spout off about " blow up from within" was stolen from when we'd talk about anadrol and intracellular water retention. (Holding water"inside the muscle", as opposed to dbol and holding water sub-q and looking blury).

Some lose their appetite with drol, but my appetite is fucken hi-polar. I'm either starving 24-7 (as seen with pics of my fridge on ig/FB) or I have days when I look At the clock and realize its 7pm & I'm just eating my 1st meal of the day, so I make an effort to take shit that'll increase my appetite on drol. O matter what. (A single 500mcg dose of ghrp2 works well, although most people claim ghrp-6 is the one that increases appetite the most. It works for me however ghrp-2 seems to work for me a little bit better so whatever. I'm also aware that above a dose above 200 micrograms won't raise GH levels any further. The 500mcg dose is just for appetite.

If you ask the "bigger" guys, you'll find the common denominator is large doses of test.

The amount of e2 that results from dbol shouldn't be enough to cause fat storage.  Look at women how much estrogen is in their bloodstream and how fat they are. Men arnt near those levels, so most likely you're putting on water. Which should be easily controlled with an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin or which will prevent testosterone and androgens from rolling up my tizing to estrogen in the first place and keeping overall blood levels low or at the very least a a selective-estrogen-receptor-modulator like tamoxifen, which won't affect blood levels of estrogen just blow block receptors so it can't affect your appearance. I prefer both.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2018, 07:55:29 AM »
^^^ thanks for the feedback bro

Dbol is making me too unhealthy so i will finish it tomorrow

I was on it 6 weeks

What dose drol?  If i decide to run it after 2 or 3 months

All the shit I've read says that 100 mg is the best dose and that 150 is a bit better than 100 but the sides increase much more than the gains

Going form 50 to 100 increases side too, but the gains increase more than the sides so it is worth it, or so "they say"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2018, 08:50:10 AM »
And esf bro, can you tell me what will happen when i switch form my current stack of 60-80 dbol and 250-300 deca to my next stack (starting on on Friday) of 300 mast and 400 deca