Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 111427 times)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2018, 05:31:53 PM »
what does the bible say about worshiping serial killers?

E
I never ''worship'' serial killers, I just always had a little fascination with serial killers and crazy crime stories, because these stories are real, not fiction but real. Tons of people find these stories to be quite interesting. I've known girls that know a lot about serial killers. You see, there's 2 types of people in this world, one who wants to pretend life is beautiful and color of roses, and the other kind wants to know the truth, even if the truth hurts. One thing you learn from reading the book of Proverbs is that is constantly talking about the ''wicked'', since I was a child I read my Bible and I always wondered why the Bible is always warning us about the ''wicked''. Years later I learned these ''wicked'' people of the world is what we know now as ''psychopaths''. And btw, I never really cared much about the Dahmer case, however I honor the thread because I'm not afraid of these subjects, I find them interesting. The most fascinating aspect of the Damher case, is that unlike any other serial killer, he found Jesus at the end of his life (salvation)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #501 on: February 16, 2018, 06:59:45 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: February 16, 2018, 07:00:23 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #503 on: February 16, 2018, 07:01:43 AM »

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #504 on: February 16, 2018, 07:09:38 AM »
I never ''worship'' serial killers, I just always had a little fascination with serial killers and crazy crime stories, because these stories are real, not fiction but real. Tons of people find these stories to be quite interesting. I've known girls that know a lot about serial killers. You see, there's 2 types of people in this world, one who wants to pretend life is beautiful and color of roses, and the other kind wants to know the truth, even if the truth hurts. One thing you learn from reading the book of Proverbs is that is constantly talking about the ''wicked'', since I was a child I read my Bible and I always wondered why the Bible is always warning us about the ''wicked''. Years later I learned these ''wicked'' people of the world is what we know now as ''psychopaths''. And btw, I never really cared much about the Dahmer case, however I honor the thread because I'm not afraid of these subjects, I find them interesting. The most fascinating aspect of the Damher case, is that unlike any other serial killer, he found Jesus at the end of his life (salvation)

So, he found Salvation in all those cocks that he sucked and got fucked? Huum, interesting. I pass, though :(

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2018, 08:04:53 AM »
So, he found Salvation in all those cocks that he sucked and got fucked? Huum, interesting. I pass, though :(
Do not make mockery about God. The bible says ''God will not be mocked''

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2018, 10:17:30 AM »
Do not make mockery about God. The bible says ''God will not be mocked''

that is exactly what u r doing, sicko... which is why u will burn.

why do u deceive the forum by posting from 2 accounts, sicko?

Was Dahmer also...oh no, wait

wow, you're psychopathic

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: February 17, 2018, 07:04:19 AM »
that is exactly what u r doing, sicko... which is why u will burn.

why do u deceive the forum by posting from 2 accounts, sicko?

No, I use this thread to show the way to Salvation (faith in Jesus) You need to start reading your bible. and 2 accounts? I only have one account. For it is written ''thou shall not bear false testimony against thy neighbor'', I forgive you though

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: February 17, 2018, 07:43:46 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: February 17, 2018, 07:50:23 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #510 on: February 17, 2018, 07:52:24 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: February 17, 2018, 08:15:09 AM »

have u butchered anyone? or have u not worked up the nerve yet, sicko? probably just torture and kill small animals... cuz, what r u gonna do against a man, lol

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: February 17, 2018, 08:32:35 AM »
have u butchered anyone? or have u not worked up the nerve yet, sicko? probably just torture and kill small animals... cuz, what r u gonna do against a man, lol
I never killed a human being, relax

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: February 17, 2018, 08:34:21 AM »
I never killed a human being, relax

u will burn, sicko

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: February 17, 2018, 08:37:27 AM »
u will burn, sicko
No, I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Have you? (I get the vibe that you have demon)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: February 17, 2018, 08:39:18 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: February 17, 2018, 08:42:06 AM »
u will burn, sicko
repeating yourself again? boring

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: February 17, 2018, 08:44:51 AM »
repeating yourself again? boring

u will burn, sicko

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #518 on: February 17, 2018, 09:10:16 AM »
u will burn, sicko
no because I have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior(have you?)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #519 on: February 17, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »

most people are interested in their stories, i imagine the stories about the florida high school shooter are getting more clicks than the stories about the victims, you seem more like a fan than just curious about his story

they all "find jesus" when the end is near, at that point they are starting to realize what they did is going to send them to hell if it actually exists, so they do whatever it takes for "forgiveness"

E
E

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: February 17, 2018, 04:22:45 PM »

Sexy Beast is a lunatic, to say the least but im tired of this topic, cause he keeps posting pics of this dead homo, and justify on Jesus and Bible, and Salvation. Sexy Beast should do a cycle and get some pussy, but... he preferes to jerk off to insane freaks..

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #521 on: February 17, 2018, 04:41:25 PM »
jeffrey dahmer, how original

pearl jam did a song about him, 27 years ago...

and his a favorite among rappers... from eminem to lil kim.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: February 18, 2018, 05:18:59 AM »
most people are interested in their stories, i imagine the stories about the florida high school shooter are getting more clicks than the stories about the victims, you seem more like a fan than just curious about his story

they all "find jesus" when the end is near, at that point they are starting to realize what they did is going to send them to hell if it actually exists, so they do whatever it takes for "forgiveness"

E
I don't blame them, the lake of fire is not fun

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #523 on: February 18, 2018, 05:21:15 AM »
Sexy Beast is a lunatic, to say the least but im tired of this topic, cause he keeps posting pics of this dead homo, and justify on Jesus and Bible, and Salvation. Sexy Beast should do a cycle and get some pussy, but... he preferes to jerk off to insane freaks..
don't say at the end that I didn't try to save you.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: February 18, 2018, 05:25:34 AM »