Author Topic: Another School shooting - Parkland Florida - 17 Dead  (Read 27208 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Another School shooting - Parkland Florida - 17 Dead
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2018, 03:26:17 AM »
who knew....your kids would be safer in the streets of Honduras than in an American public school.....

QFT.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Another School shooting
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2018, 04:01:00 AM »
Serious question. Do you not see that banning them will just create a black market, much like we have with drugs etc....? Also it is a new age, there are CNC machines, auto CAD, various other technologies that will make any ban moot. All a ban will do is create a more expensive, totally unregulated product.

Polymer80 kits

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2018, 04:41:11 AM »
The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz
Buzzfeed.com ^ | 2/15/18 | Brianna Sacks
Posted on 2/15/2018, 7:17:18 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda

The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September

In September, a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment on a video stating: "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The video's creator alerted both the FBI and YouTube.

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau's tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2018, 05:20:53 AM »
:(

http://amp.fox13news.com/news/florida-news/shooting-at-south-florida-high-school

Waiting until Conker shows up

no point labouring the point anymore really. these incidents will continue to be routine until there is great enough will to seriously address the issue - gun control

unfortunately the firearm industry is too big and powerful with too many useful idiots pushing it's agenda for anything to change in our lifetime.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2018, 05:23:46 AM »

no point labouring the point anymore really. these incidents will continue to be routine until there is great enough will to seriously address the issue - gun control

unfortunately the firearm industry is too big and powerful with too many useful idiots pushing it's agenda for anything to change in our lifetime.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2018, 05:23:55 AM »
this is what happens when you dont jerk off or get laid u kill everyone
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2018, 06:14:11 AM »
Is that what your idols on CNNIsFakeNews are acting ?
                             i have no false idols, unlike some on here.
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:02 AM »
                             i have no false idols, unlike some on here.

Teh Donald has been taking in copious amounts of "Frog-Tech" it seems.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:41 AM »
Ban guns you trade one tool of destruction to another. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster No firearms he waits for kids to leave school and runs 17 of them over. But hey , at least it's not a gun

I covet my rights NOT my guns , my guns are a tools and nothing more and my rights should NOT be infringed upon because the actions of criminals

How about the people who save themselves and others with guns? They don't count? up to 2 million used in defensive each year. Your assessment if you can't get a gun you can't kill is laughable to the point of being offensive. No guns , different tool , same carnage , YOU CANNOT stop motivated people from doing acts of violence , pressure cooking? pipe bomb , truck , fertilizer , gasoline , know your history

Gun Free School Zones , free range for deranged  coward killers who know they will NOT face any armed resistance , if every high school had two arms policemen with machine guns you think this would happen? And again these mass shootings are very rare , the media hypes them up and people get a false sense of frequency , the vast , vast , majority of gun violence is suicides , then gang violence etc. Should we have to employ arm guards at schools? It's better than the alternative.

just like your president you will never realize how much of an idiot you are, will you?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2018, 07:14:41 AM »
Ridiculous opening statement.  The ease of acquisition of tools to conduct such visceral acts is clearly extremely relevant and at the very top of the list of causes.

I find that people who covet their guns often make hackneyed arguments such as this, in a vane attempt to hoodwink people into believing their nonsense.  

And it really isn't necessary to manipulate - I actually agree with you on the second point and in general - I don't really see how such acts are moderated - I 100% agree on the difficulty of removing guns from your country.

But I have to say, I find your statement that freely available arms is not the top reason for this to be entirely disrespectful to those who die at the hands of these guns.  Do you think many of these cowards would arm themselves with knives and do such acts?  Fuck no.  They would barely get anything done.  If you can't get a gun, you can't kill (that many people)

That's like saying that me getting to work in 15 minutes isn't because I have access to a freely available car, despite the fact it would take me a good 90 mins to walk there ::)  What was it then?  My will to get to work?  That I wouldn't get paid?  Fuck no.  None of those things get me there and able to do it.

I feel quite sure that people with limited intellects will misrepresent me so I will reiterate - I neither necessarily agree with the gun control lobbyists nor agree with the gun freedom lobbyists.  I see these school shootings as virtually unstoppable and in fact, I see them as almost certainly to increase.  If someone wants to make a statement.. a big statement.. a school shooting is clearly an effective way of doing so.  It's only going to get worse.  

I mean, think about it.  Every school in the land has a bunch of a c u n ts that make some people's lives misery.  That's a lot of people to stay sane and not go murderous  :-\

Good post but,
I learned some time ago that there is no point of explaining logic to retards. Americans get what they deserve. In all reality, everybody does.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2018, 07:16:33 AM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2018, 07:17:51 AM »
Fuck off muslim scum.

“They wish that you would reject faith as they have rejected faith unless that you would all be equal. So, don’t take protectors from them unless they emigrate in the way of Allah but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them.” 4:89

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:123

“When your Lord revealed to the angels, ‘Truly I am with you. So, keep firm those who have believed. I will strike terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved. So, strike them at the necks and cut off their fingers.’” 8:12

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“Kill them wherever you find them and drive them out from where they drove you out. Persecution is worse than slaughter.” 2:191

“When the sacred months have passed, then kill the Mushrikin wherever you find them. Capture them. Besiege them. Lie in wait for them in each and every ambush but if they repent, and perform the prayers, and give zacat then leave their way free.” 9:5

"In Islam, shirk (Arabic: شرك‎ širk) is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides the singular God, i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of "partners" placed beside God."

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

Your prophet was a pedophile.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUVRmqwf8U

This is when you tell us you don't believe in the hadith you lying dog. Are all five pillars in the quran?

Speaking of dogs, maybe you'd like to share with us what muhammad thought of them.

Where is reference to the kissing of the black rock to be found in Quran?
Where is reference to circumambulate the Kaaba seven times to be found in Quran?
Where is reference to doing Hajj only once in one's lifetime to be found in Quran?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

retards unite!

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2018, 07:19:16 AM »
The reality is acts of violence and terror have taken place at America's schools since the birth of the nation. It's a part of our legacy.

The Bath, MI travesty was quickly forgotten because the Lindenberg baby went missing. People who want to steal, hurt or kill will find a way. The American government banned steroids and people still find a way to purchase them (adults and children/teens)

a stupid comment, modify immediately

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2018, 07:21:50 AM »
THE KILLER WAS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN DREAMER  full name is Nikolas de Jesus Cruz

Just another part of Hussien's failed legacy, way to democraps way to go

Thanks for clarifying you racist piece of shit. Was Dahmer also IAD...oh no, wait a second, this is what you americans love, buggering each other in the ass and zombies, I get it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:01 AM »
ND, etc. have destroyed all of the gun control arguments for ages now. Still they can't come up with a valid argument for it.

Some people are deranged and evil. You cannot stop them completely but you can take precautions to do what you can. Armed protection at schools seems to be the most logical step at this point.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2018, 07:23:19 AM »
Thanks for clarifying you racist piece of shit. Was Dahmer also IAD...oh no, wait a second, this is what you americans love, buggering each other in the ass and zombies, I get it.
Horribly stupid argument. So because we have our own wackos we should potentially add more wackos?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2018, 07:23:41 AM »
UNITY is how a society becomes successful/remains successful.

DIVERSITY creates conflict, hatred and endless compromise on ideals and values.

In a multicultural society, “one for all and all for one” cannot and will never exist.

Large populations of people are difficult enough to adequately manage as a peaceful community. When the population is comprised of differing cultures, values, beliefs, customs, etc. it’s not only an impossibility, it is the perfect recipe for destabilization, chaos and, ultimately, bloodshed and destruction.

Professor Fortress at his best, why don't you publish a book on how to prevent anal leakage due to excessive drilling

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2018, 07:24:42 AM »
He’s a registered Democrat Florida ID 124308057

Rumor is he’s an ANTIFA supporter

coach, you're small, insignificant and old. go home, piss and sleep...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2018, 07:26:19 AM »
On one hand, I agree with you, that making guns easy to come by, sometimes as simple as breaking into the car in the local boot scooter bar parking lot is a problem. Easy access to high capacity weapons that were designed to kill humans makes no sense to me but some guys like to plunk cans with them so I guess we need them. On the other hand, I look to Mexico where it is illegal for citizens to have guns. So the citizens are easy prey to the bad guys that have all manner of weaponry and the desire to use it. The butchery that goes on in the border towns and along the drug routes, if accurately covered by the news, would shock many a Nintendo warrior.
At this point I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I'm not comfortable with keeping the things as they are now. Perhaps a good start is trying to reduce the amount of long rifles designed to kill humans and go from there.

that'd be a good start

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2018, 07:27:30 AM »
Armed security (Local police) along with training and arming one of every 10-20 teachers and faculty.
i said go home piss and sleep, bitch

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2018, 07:29:33 AM »
Come on, I doubt these kids doing the shootings have a brain or thinking about the lands getting invaded

They have social issues, insecurities, emotional issues, why they are still virgins, can’t get the girl, etc

Sounds a lot like most getbiggers  ;D

bravo, brother

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2018, 07:32:56 AM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2018, 07:35:27 AM »

there are smart people everywhere and you are one of them bro

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2018, 07:38:42 AM »
Horribly stupid argument. So because we have our own wackos we should potentially add more wackos?

you're right, lot's of good Americans in out there

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2018, 08:10:24 AM »
a stupid comment, modify immediately

It's not  a stupid comment it's the factual truth.

America has a history of violence from settling to slavery to present day with police and schools.

I'm fine with a complete gun ban, but as with the Bath attack from 1927 that involved no guns but dynamite (which is now difficult/impossible to purchase because of this event) mentally ill people that want to kill in mass will find a way.

Guns aren't the real issue.