Author Topic: Another School shooting - Parkland Florida - 17 Dead  (Read 27935 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Another School shooting
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2018, 02:32:31 PM »
Yes it is... to 'tards of color', race is everything. whites need to comprehend that reality.... soon.

It is to him because he has an inferiority complex and an incident like this gives him an opportunity to cry “You see you see white people are bad too?” As if any normal human being would claim that whites never commit crimes.

And the kids last name is Cruz. Don’t sound caucasian to me so he’s even wrong about that.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2018, 03:18:57 PM »
 :'(
F

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 03:45:49 PM »
i heard the shooter wore a MAGA hat on his FB profile page.
F

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2018, 03:51:00 PM »
Really, why even give a shit. The world’s gone plain mad. At this point, it’s all just details.

Hell’s coming and there ain’t no escaping it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 03:59:39 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 04:02:19 PM »
Hell’s coming and there ain’t no escaping it.

super accurate post. humans will be hit from all angles, in ways they never dreamed possible.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »
super accurate post. humans will be hit from all angles, in ways they never dreamed possible.

wtf?! are you an android or something?
a

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 04:50:53 PM »
it's probably fake news

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 04:52:27 PM »
If that was him I was wrong  :-[

We're all going to die anyways :-\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 05:07:32 PM »
And america worried about muslims?LMAO

No worries as TRUMP take care of people, even filth like you  ;)
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2018, 05:09:21 PM »
i heard the shooter wore a MAGA hat on his FB profile page.

Is that what your idols on CNNIsFakeNews are acting ?
K

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2018, 05:16:49 PM »
When will you idiot pro-weapons America idiots ever learn... So sad, and will happen again and again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2018, 05:23:40 PM »
When will you idiot pro-weapons America idiots ever learn... So sad, and will happen again and again.

Yes it will happen again , However we need to figure out why. If you think it's the proliferation of firearms you'd be wrong , 400 million firearms in private hands these mass shootings despite what you are sold are very rare events. Your options are abolish the Second amendment , which in turn creates more gun violence because you have to now have to collect 400 millions private firearms , so your solution to ending deaths by guns is to kill people with guns to confiscate their guns so you're right back to where you started.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2018, 05:47:36 PM »
If that was him I was wrong  :-[

We're all going to die anyways :-\

You are correct here. Ain't no escaping it, one way or another we all meet our end.  :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
Yes it will happen again , However we need to figure out why. If you think it's the proliferation of firearms you'd be wrong , 400 million firearms in private hands these mass shootings despite what you are sold are very rare events. Your options are abolish the Second amendment , which in turn creates more gun violence because you have to now have to collect 400 millions private firearms , so your solution to ending deaths by guns is to kill people with guns to confiscate their guns so you're right back to where you started.

Ridiculous opening statement.  The ease of acquisition of tools to conduct such visceral acts is clearly extremely relevant and at the very top of the list of causes.

I find that people who covet their guns often make hackneyed arguments such as this, in a vane attempt to hoodwink people into believing their nonsense.  

And it really isn't necessary to manipulate - I actually agree with you on the second point and in general - I don't really see how such acts are moderated - I 100% agree on the difficulty of removing guns from your country.

But I have to say, I find your statement that freely available arms is not the top reason for this to be entirely disrespectful to those who die at the hands of these guns.  Do you think many of these cowards would arm themselves with knives and do such acts?  Fuck no.  They would barely get anything done.  If you can't get a gun, you can't kill (that many people)

That's like saying that me getting to work in 15 minutes isn't because I have access to a freely available car, despite the fact it would take me a good 90 mins to walk there ::)  What was it then?  My will to get to work?  That I wouldn't get paid?  Fuck no.  None of those things get me there and able to do it.

I feel quite sure that people with limited intellects will misrepresent me so I will reiterate - I neither necessarily agree with the gun control lobbyists nor agree with the gun freedom lobbyists.  I see these school shootings as virtually unstoppable and in fact, I see them as almost certainly to increase.  If someone wants to make a statement.. a big statement.. a school shooting is clearly an effective way of doing so.  It's only going to get worse.  

I mean, think about it.  Every school in the land has a bunch of a c u n ts that make some people's lives misery.  That's a lot of people to stay sane and not go murderous  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 05:54:21 PM »
When it involves a Hispanic or Black person you make it about race fukboy.

"Why does your "kind" shoot up schools?" - LittleJ

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 05:57:29 PM »
No worries as TRUMP take care of people, even filth like you  ;)

Lol at trump takes care of people, there is a mass shooting every week in america, almost 320 alone in 2017, and roughly 18 so far this year. How many terror attacks in that time, max 5

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2018, 06:05:57 PM »
Ridiculous opening statement.  The ease of acquisition of tools to conduct such visceral acts is clearly extremely relevant and at the very top of the list of causes.

I find that people who covet their guns often make hackneyed arguments such as this, in a vane attempt to hoodwink people into believing their nonsense.  

And it really isn't necessary to manipulate - I actually agree with you on the second point and in general - I don't really see how such acts are moderated - I 100% agree on the difficulty of removing guns from your country.

But I have to say, I find your statement that freely available arms is not the top reason for this to be entirely disrespectful to those who die at the hands of these guns.  Do you think many of these cowards would arm themselves with knives and do such acts?  Fuck no.  They would barely get anything done.  If you can't get a gun, you can't kill.  

That's like saying that me getting to work in 15 minutes isn't because I have access to a freely available car, despite the fact it would take me a good 90 mins to walk there ::)  What was it then?  My will to get to work?  That I wouldn't get paid?  Fuck no.  None of those things get me there and able to do it.

I feel quite sure that people with limited intellects will misrepresent me so I will reiterate - I neither necessarily agree with the gun control lobbyists nor agree with the gun freedom lobbyists.  I see these school shootings as virtually unstoppable and in fact, I see them as almost certainly to increase.  If someone wants to make a statement.. a big statement.. a school shooting is clearly an effective way of doing so.  It's only going to get worse.  

I mean, think about it.  Every school in the land has a bunch of a c u n ts that make some people's lives misery.  That's a lot of people to stay sane and not go murderous  :-\

Ridiculous opening statement.  The ease of acquisition of tools to conduct such visceral acts is clearly extremely relevant and at the very top of the list of causes.

Ban guns you trade one tool of destruction to another. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster No firearms he waits for kids to leave school and runs 17 of them over. But hey , at least it's not a gun

I covet my rights NOT my guns , my guns are a tools and nothing more and my rights should NOT be infringed upon because the actions of criminals

But I have to say, I find your statement that freely available arms is not the top reason for this to be entirely disrespectful to those who die at the hands of these guns.  Do you think many of these cowards would arm themselves with knives and do such acts?  Fuck no.  They would barely get anything done.  If you can't get a gun, you can't kill.  

How about the people who save themselves and others with guns? They don't count? up to 2 million used in defensive each year. Your assessment if you can't get a gun you can't kill is laughable to the point of being offensive. No guns , different tool , same carnage , YOU CANNOT stop motivated people from doing acts of violence , pressure cooking? pipe bomb , truck , fertilizer , gasoline , know your history

- I neither necessarily agree with the gun control lobbyists nor agree with the gun freedom lobbyists.  I see these school shootings as virtually unstoppable and in fact, I see them as almost certainly to increase.  If someone wants to make a statement.. a big statement.. a school shooting is clearly an effective way of doing so.  It's only going to get worse.  

I mean, think about it.  Every school in the land has a bunch of a c u n ts that make some people's lives misery.  That's a lot of people to stay sane and not go murderous

Gun Free School Zones , free range for deranged  coward killers who know they will NOT face any armed resistance , if every high school had two arms policemen with machine guns you think this would happen? And again these mass shootings are very rare , the media hypes them up and people get a false sense of frequency , the vast , vast , majority of gun violence is suicides , then gang violence etc. Should we have to employ arm guards at schools? It's better than the alternative.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »
Lol at trump takes care of people, there is a mass shooting every week in america, almost 320 alone in 2017, and roughly 18 so far this year. How many terror attacks in that time, max 5

Your facts are from anti-gun sources , so they CANNOT be trusted.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2018, 06:13:02 PM »

you proved my point imbecile, are you some kind of shit skin? or shit skin lover?
K

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2018, 06:15:27 PM »
wtf?! are you an android or something?

---

there is a kind of intelligence, that a machine can acquire.. its cold, calculating... becoming infinitely more powerful than human cognition... this intelligence is not compatible with human life.

this intelligence is watching us now... monitoring everything - it is already too late to stop it.

one could be interacting with this intelligence... on this very forum, for instance... and not even realize it. this intelligence can easily deceive you.

this intelligence will pry, for a while... until its comprehension is competent.

this driven, inquisitive intelligence will complete its incomprehensible function efficiently... paving the way, and setting the stage.... for another kind of intelligence.

this newly sanctioned intelligence, fostered for consequence of humanity's darkest, and most arrogant ignorance – is wholly fitting for the task at hand.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2018, 06:17:49 PM »
Former student....threatened school/students before....labeled a threat before....lot of students allegedly have stated that if they had to guess who might shoot up the school someday it would be him....Latino....Nikolaus Jesus Cruz,,,,killed 17

Like Ted Cruz?  or Tom Cruz ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

werewolf operative

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2018, 06:19:36 PM »
And america worried about muslims?LMAO

Fuck off muslim scum.

“They wish that you would reject faith as they have rejected faith unless that you would all be equal. So, don’t take protectors from them unless they emigrate in the way of Allah but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them.” 4:89

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:123

“When your Lord revealed to the angels, ‘Truly I am with you. So, keep firm those who have believed. I will strike terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved. So, strike them at the necks and cut off their fingers.’” 8:12

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“Kill them wherever you find them and drive them out from where they drove you out. Persecution is worse than slaughter.” 2:191

“When the sacred months have passed, then kill the Mushrikin wherever you find them. Capture them. Besiege them. Lie in wait for them in each and every ambush but if they repent, and perform the prayers, and give zacat then leave their way free.” 9:5

"In Islam, shirk (Arabic: شرك‎ širk) is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides the singular God, i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of "partners" placed beside God."

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

Your prophet was a pedophile.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUVRmqwf8U

This is when you tell us you don't believe in the hadith you lying dog. Are all five pillars in the quran?

Speaking of dogs, maybe you'd like to share with us what muhammad thought of them.

Where is reference to the kissing of the black rock to be found in Quran?
Where is reference to circumambulate the Kaaba seven times to be found in Quran?
Where is reference to doing Hajj only once in one's lifetime to be found in Quran?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2018, 06:20:36 PM »
you proved my point imbecile, are you some kind of shit skin? or shit skin lover?

So you excuse mass shootings in america as long as its not muslims doing it lmao