Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 111650 times)

Meta-physical

Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #600 on: March 18, 2018, 02:26:46 PM »

I used to think Dahmer was a bit of a dick, but he looks so peaceful there - almost saintlike. It's as though he's trying to tell us: 'Do not mourn the ephemerality of this earthly life, but rejoice in the infinite love and mercy of our Lord'. There can be no doubt that his soul, no longer confined to its physical manifestation, no longer bound to a biological brain abnormality, is now illuminated in the light of God's love.

Thank you, 'sexy'beast777. If it wasn't for your unwavering commitment to conveying the message of Christ through such subtle imagery, I might never have found forgiveness. Rest in peace, Jeffery (or 'Big Jeffers', as I imagine Jesus now playfully calls him).

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #601 on: March 18, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »
GRIFFITH, I had no interest in the Dahmer story until I started reading this thread ....  and recently I purchased the "My Friend Dahmer" book in a 'comic book" type format for 99 cents via Amazon Prime which supposedly was based on Dahmer's  high school shinanigans as evidenced by one of his close high school friends. (As you are well aware.)

It does not include much about the killings but it does dwell on his adverse home environment (crazy mother / absent father), his alcohol situation throughout his high school years,  his spastic acts for the benefit of his school 'friends' who thought it was funny, and the fact that no one steered him towrds profesional psychiatric help prior to his horrendous deeds.

It was interesting to see that his 'spastic' act that proved to be so humorous to his 'friends' was Dahmer's attempt to impersonate a male interior decorator (drapery salesman???) who was visiting his mother one afternoon while Dahmer was home.

His 'friends' even paid him $35 to perform his 'spastic act' in the town's  major shopping complex while they followed him just for laughs.

Has there ever been a movie or any form of documentation based on the precise details of each of his numerous killings? And any suspecions of him killing anyone while he was in uniform overseas?

A motion picture or TV series concentrating  on his 'meet and greet and how each victim was murdered would make one hell of a scarrie movie.

Especially the episode in which the police returned one of the victims to 'Jeffry's' care.

I seem to recall that he ripped one victim's heart out of his chest but all the other killings are a complete mystery to me.

Scarrie shit! Possibly even more so than The Texas Chainsaw Massacare.

I'm surprised that Hollywood hasn't jumped in with both 'feets' running!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #602 on: March 18, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »
GRIFFITH, I had no interest in the Dahmer story until I started reading this thread ....  and recently I purchased the "My Friend Dahmer" book in a 'comic book" type format for 99 cents via Amazon Prime which supposedly was based on Dahmer's  high school shinanigans as evidenced by one of his close high school friends.

It does not include much about the killings but it does dwell on his adverse home environment (crazy mother / absent father), his alcohol situation throughout his high school years,  his spastic acts for the benefit of his school 'friends' who thought it was funny, and the fact that no one steered him towrds profesional psychiatric help prior to his horrendous deeds.

It was interesting to see that his 'spastic' act that proved to be so humorous to his 'friends' was Dahmer's attempt to impersonate a male interior decorator (drapery salesman???) who was visiting his mother one afternoon while Dahmer was home.

His 'friends' even paid him $35 to perform his 'spastic act' in the town's  major shopping complex while they followed him just for laughs.

Has there ever been a movie or any form of documentation based on the precise details of each of his numerous killings? And any suspecions of him killing anyone while he was in uniform overseas?

A motion picture or TV series concentrating  on his 'meet and greet and how each victim was murdered would make one hell of a scarrie movie.

Especially the episode in which the police returned one of the victims to 'Jeffry's' care.

I seem to recall that he ripped one victim's heart out of his chest but all the other killings are a complete mystery to me.

there was a movie called "dahmer" in 2003, hollywood has glorified him more than enough

E
E

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #603 on: March 18, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
Earl, Thanks! I'll try to find it.

I don't think Dahmer was awkward looking, but it was more so that he was awkward acting!

Everyone was surprised that he showed up at a school dance with a chic, but he left her there and left only to return when it was over and said that he left and went to McDonald's because he was hungry.

But he did drive the girl home and departed with a hand-shake.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #604 on: March 18, 2018, 06:05:01 PM »
EARL, You're right ... there were a number of movie/TV productions  regarding Dahmer as shown below.... two of which seem to be worth mentioning ...

DAHMER 2002 ….Before his arrest and conviction for serial murders, chocolate factory worker Jeffrey Dahmer hunts Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for young attractive males to turn into unconscious (eventually dead) human sex toys, current acts which often prompt memories of earlier killings and of dealings with his suspicious but unaware father.

Dahmer 2002

The Jeffrey Dahmer Files  2012

Confessions of a Serial Killer 2012   

Raising Jeffrey Dahmer   2006

Dahmer vs Gacy   2011 …..  A secret government has been trying to create the ultimate killer using the DNA of infamous killers Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy, but there's one big problem: they've escaped! Bloody mayhem stretches across the United States as they go on the ultimate killing spree. Trying to stop the maniacal madness is Ringo, a hick warrior, using only a shotgun and a bottle of whiskey. It all leads up to the ultimate showdown!

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #605 on: March 18, 2018, 06:32:38 PM »
he's lucky he was gay because no way a guy that awkward looking was convincing a girl at a bar to go home with him

E

This is sick as fuck, who cares about this Momo?? He died in jail, and had a terrible experience on this life

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #606 on: March 19, 2018, 06:47:41 AM »
I used to think Dahmer was a bit of a dick, but he looks so peaceful there - almost saintlike. It's as though he's trying to tell us: 'Do not mourn the ephemerality of this earthly life, but rejoice in the infinite love and mercy of our Lord'. There can be no doubt that his soul, no longer confined to its physical manifestation, no longer bound to a biological brain abnormality, is now illuminated in the light of God's love.

Thank you, 'sexy'beast777. If it wasn't for your unwavering commitment to conveying the message of Christ through such subtle imagery, I might never have found forgiveness. Rest in peace, Jeffery (or 'Big Jeffers', as I imagine Jesus now playfully calls him).

You're welcome. Jesus is Lord

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #607 on: March 19, 2018, 06:59:31 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #608 on: March 19, 2018, 07:00:37 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #609 on: March 19, 2018, 07:02:13 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: March 19, 2018, 01:01:28 PM »
GRIFFITH, I had no interest in the Dahmer story until I started reading this thread ....  and recently I purchased the "My Friend Dahmer" book in a 'comic book" type format for 99 cents via Amazon Prime which supposedly was based on Dahmer's  high school shinanigans as evidenced by one of his close high school friends. (As you are well aware.)

Thanks, I will check out the comic!

And yes, a sequel when he his older would have a lot of potential.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: March 19, 2018, 06:40:11 PM »

Very clearly that’s not him.

HTH

Meta-physical

« Reply #612 on: March 20, 2018, 07:40:54 AM »
Very clearly that’s not him.

HTH

You're just trying to denigrate the journalistic integrity of True Crime Magazine in order to deny the power of the Nazarene. It's obviously Big Jeffers because they found human flesh in his stomach. Human flesh is like chewing gum: it can remain in the stomach for up to ten years!

Let me tell you something, Fortress. 'Fan of Meals' might have allowed this type of uninhibited vulgarity to go unchallenged, but my Christianity is a fighting creed. I've been hearing whispers that I'm in line for a moderator position on the 'Religious Debates & Threads' board, and you best believe that I won't curl up into the fetal position like a giant baby when I'm challenged!

Using his own analogy, 'Fan of Meals' has chosen to abandon you all in a burning building simply because he feels unappreciated. Rather than embrace the wisdom of 'you will be hated by all because of my name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved', he's opted to use the crucifixion of Christ as an excuse to nail humanity to a cross of contempt. I won't do that, Fortress. I love you too much. Will you take my hand and let me guide you? If you convert today, I'll give you tips for hooking up with the hot slut at the gym that you've been perving on (sneak preview: no tensing up and tirades of abuse required).

Meta-physical

« Reply #613 on: March 20, 2018, 07:49:47 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #614 on: March 20, 2018, 10:28:47 AM »

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: March 20, 2018, 05:12:42 PM »
You're just trying to denigrate the journalistic integrity of True Crime Magazine in order to deny the power of the Nazarene. It's obviously Big Jeffers because they found human flesh in his stomach. Human flesh is like chewing gum: it can remain in the stomach for up to ten years!

Let me tell you something, Fortress. 'Fan of Meals' might have allowed this type of uninhibited vulgarity to go unchallenged, but my Christianity is a fighting creed. I've been hearing whispers that I'm in line for a moderator position on the 'Religious Debates & Threads' board, and you best believe that I won't curl up into the fetal position like a giant baby when I'm challenged!

Using his own analogy, 'Fan of Meals' has chosen to abandon you all in a burning building simply because he feels unappreciated. Rather than embrace the wisdom of 'you will be hated by all because of my name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved', he's opted to use the crucifixion of Christ as an excuse to nail humanity to a cross of contempt. I won't do that, Fortress. I love you too much. Will you take my hand and let me guide you? If you convert today, I'll give you tips for hooking up with the hot slut at the gym that you've been perving on (sneak preview: no tensing up and tirades of abuse required).

The fuck.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: March 20, 2018, 05:27:23 PM »

Glory to God

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #617 on: March 20, 2018, 05:29:34 PM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #618 on: March 20, 2018, 05:41:58 PM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #619 on: March 20, 2018, 05:44:34 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #620 on: March 20, 2018, 07:06:22 PM »
It's been said that he "joked" in prison about the nature of his deeds.  Commenting he "should've sold arms to Iran" and stuff like that.

Can you imagine such nerve?  If true, of course.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #621 on: March 20, 2018, 07:10:52 PM »
he's lucky he was gay because no way a guy that awkward looking was convincing a girl at a bar to go home with him

E

Oh, maybe the right Fag Hag was all that was missing in his life.  He'd remain so disgusted with the idea of sex, that many lives could have been saved.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #622 on: March 20, 2018, 07:43:28 PM »

If not a gimmick, you are a psychopath. Trenchcoat Mafia of peace.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #623 on: March 20, 2018, 10:24:24 PM »
If not a gimmick, you are a psychopath. Trenchcoat Mafia of peace.
I'm not a psychopath, how dare you. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior??

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #624 on: March 20, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »