Author Topic: President Donald Trump's medical exam 'went exceptionally well,' doctor says  (Read 7090 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I wasn’t a “President” and have been clean more than half of his life. Unlike your continuous drunk postings

LOL

of course you're not the POTUS ???

you're a self admitted addict accusing the former POTUS of being an addict

right?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
She lives in Plano so if you ever leave that shithole town you live in you're welcome to drive there are give her your idiotic advice

She's never met a Trumptard in real life so I'm sure she enjoy mocking you

did you just leave her in a home/hospice or something?

plus, i have a really hard time believing she's never run into a "Trumptard" in the "shithole town" of Plano, TX.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Nice demographics in Plano. Well below the national average of blacks. No wonder the homicide rate is so low:

The racial makeup of the city was 66.9% White (58.4% Non-Hispanic White[15]), 7.6% Black, 0.36% Native American, 16.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.86% from other races, and 3.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 14.7% of the population.

According to crime statistics, there were four homicides in Plano in 2006, the lowest homicide rate of all U.S. cities of 250,000 or more population.[19]

mazrim

• Getbig V
Trump 122/75

MSM 300/220
Haha, I like this one

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
did you just leave her in a home/hospice or something?

plus, i have a really hard time believing she's never run into a "Trumptard" in the "shithole town" of Plano, TX.

she's not dying moron

I'm sure there are Trumptards in Plano given that there are Trumptards in San Jose

She's just never met any and she would  enjoy mocking you starting with what a shithole Lubbock is when compared to Plano

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
she's not dying moron

I'm sure there are Trumptards in Plano given that there are Trumptards in San Jose

She's just never met any and she would  enjoy mocking you starting with what a shithole Lubbock is when compared to Plano

Lol. Lubbock is a shithole.

I'm pretty sure that's the first thing we've ever agreed upon
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Most liberal beta are in far worse shape

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I had a fling with a chick from Lubbock back in the day. She had a nice ass and loved to drink. I saw her recently. She got real fat. It was an awkward dynamic. I knew she got fat. She knew she got fat. She knew that I knew she got fat. I knew that she knew that I knew she got fat…

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Maybe I'm slow on picking this up, but you have that quack Gupta making TV diagnoses, the MSM during the presser asking stupid questions about his health exam and people weighing in about if he weighs 239 or not. To me, this is a direct play to bringing up the 25th amendment, again.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Maybe I'm slow on picking this up, but you have that quack Gupta making TV diagnoses, the MSM during the presser asking stupid questions about his health exam and people weighing in about if he weighs 239 or not. To me, this is a direct play to bringing up the 25th amendment, again.

The press conferences that have are unbelievable. The women “reporters” all look like they cry themselves to sleep every night.

Jim Acosta deserves a severe beating. Back in my nightclub security days, he’s the type of guy would’ve enjoyed throwing down a flight of stairs.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

No maybe's about it

The 25th amendment has nothing to do with being obese

The questions they asked were how a 71 year old man who doesn't exercise, eats a ton junk food and is one pound shy of being obese can be considered healthy

Those are reasonable questions

The doctor said it was due to genes and that's probably also a reasonable and safe answer. 
"healthy" and "fit" are not the same thing
I doubt The BLOATUS could walk up three flights of stairs without being winded

Trump doesn't drink (thank Jeebus) or smoke and apparently there is no history of heart disease in his family (the gene thing).  There is a history of dementia (his father) and I doubt a doctor would ever reveal anything about that
I also seriously doubt the doctor would reveal if Trump had any serious health issues

There is no requirement to reveal that and there is no upside in revealing that

mazrim

• Getbig V
No maybe's about it

The 25th amendment has nothing to do with being obese

The questions they asked were how a 71 year old man who doesn't exercise, eats a ton junk food and is one pound shy of being obese can be considered healthy

Those are reasonable questions

The doctor said it was due to genes and that's probably also a reasonable and safe answer. 
"healthy" and "fit" are not the same thing
I doubt The BLOATUS could walk up three flights of stairs without being winded

Trump doesn't drink (thank Jeebus) or smoke and apparently there is no history of heart disease in his family (the gene thing).  There is a history of dementia (his father) and I doubt a doctor would ever reveal anything about that
I also seriously doubt the doctor would reveal if Trump had any serious health issues

There is no requirement to reveal that and there is no upside in revealing that

Longwinded version of Grasping basically stomping his feet/wringing his hands again.

"B-b-b-but is he addicted to any drugs?" There must be some reason he wants to enforce immigration laws....

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Did this health check report say any thing about Mr Trumps skin condition?
c

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Longwinded version of Grasping basically stomping his feet/wringing his hands again.

"B-b-b-but is he addicted to any drugs?" There must be some reason he wants to enforce immigration laws....

are you retarded

I said he didn't drink or smoke and concurred genes play a big role in "health" which is what the doctor said

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
are you retarded

I said he didn't drink or smoke and concurred genes play a big role in "health" which is what the doctor said

As far as we know - Trump is in currently better shape than you are.   :D ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Mentally he is for sure

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
are you retarded

Press: “He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, is he addicted to drugs?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
He is not obese. I’ve seen him a number of times in person. He has a wide hip structure and can carry a lot of weight without looking like a fat guy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He is not obese. I’ve seen him a number of times in person. He has a wide hip structure and can carry a lot of weight without looking like a fat guy.

I agree he's not obese.  Could definitely drop a few pounds though. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
From the CDC:

To calculate BMI, see the Adult BMI Calculator or determine BMI by finding your height and weight in this BMI Index Chart.

If your BMI is less than 18.5, it falls within the underweight range.
    If your BMI is 18.5 to <25, it falls within the normal.
    If your BMI is 25.0 to <30, it falls within the overweight range.
    If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range.

Where do you all suspect Trump falls?
X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Most liberal beta are in far worse shape
He does everything that they were taught that was wrong and is in better shape than them.  The are really losing their minds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lol. Lubbock is a shithole.

I'm pretty sure that's the first thing we've ever agreed upon
Had some pretty good Mexican food there before. Not a place I'd want to live though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
As far as we know - Trump is in currently better shape than you are.   :D ;)

fair point

I know for a fact that I would crush Trump on health, fitness,physique and probably any sport other than golf (never played it)

Just to be fair I should point out the obvious that he's 20+ years older than me and seems to have never touched a weight much less done any form of exercise on a consistent basis

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
fair point

I know for a fact that I would crush Trump on health, fitness,physique and probably any sport other than golf (never played it)

Just to be fair I should point out the obvious that he's 20+ years older than me and seems to have never touched a weight much less done any form of exercise on a consistent basis

Yet for 71 he has a clean bill of health. Lmao

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
fair point

Obama should give Trump some weight lifting advice.