Author Topic: Who still drinks raw eggs  (Read 3606 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Who still drinks raw egga
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 10:30:01 PM »
First off, i'm not a "bodybuilder" ... never had any interest in competing or dabbling in drugs.  I've just loved training and living a healthy very fit lifestyle for the past 30 years.  

For many years, I did the 6-meals a day thing and my staple breakfast protein was 7-8 egg whites + 1 whole egg.  This is when yolks had a bad rap.  Now that the "many meals a day to fire up the metabolism etc." theory has been debunked, I usually prefer to eat 2 large meals per day with a snack in between.  So typically, it looks like this:

Morning:  
-  Coffee

Breakfast (usually around noon):  
-  7 or 8 whole eggs with Frank's Red Hot, Steel Cut Oats, Plain Greek Yogurt & Blueberries, Omega-3 Oil

Snack (a couple of hours before workout):
-  Cottage Cheese or Whey drink, 1 or 2 apples, almonds/walnuts (haven't mastered the exact optimal # yet :)
-  Green Tea

Post-Workout:
-  Whey ... sometimes mixed with Gatorade powder (I skip the post-workout drink if dinner is already ready)

Dinner:
-  Something filling, delicious, and pretty healthy that my wife prepares ... always includes a good hunk of protein and veggies or a salad in Olive Oil

So you don't believe in the thermic effect of eating?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 10:59:53 PM »
So you don't believe in the thermic effect of eating?

Maybe yes? .... Maybe no? ... So maybe.

All's I know is there's no benefit to my life these days to eating (say) 6 meals a day as compared to just 3.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Who still drinks raw eggs
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 09:16:05 AM »
I know a lot drink the liquid egg whites but actual eggs and how many

liquid eggs > sugar filled protein powder

chess315

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 09:45:08 AM »
liquid eggs > sugar filled protein powder
I know that everyone does or should there just to expensive

chess315

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 09:49:00 AM »
Only 50% of raw egg protein is used by the body, so you're
throwing away half the protein. Conversely something like whey is about 98% bioavailable. So cook your eggs first if you want better absorption - 95% absorption then, though even then researchers call it a somewhat malabsorbed protein.
thanks vanbildress I truly value your opinion on these subjects I wanted to get your opinion on how strong do you feel this cycle is 1gram test 300mg tren 50mg dbol do you feel it's really good or could be stronger . I mean you think that's enough to get 70s big I would add insulin and a little gh but do you think that's enough gear wise to say bench 500 theoretically

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 10:06:25 AM »
I've eaten at least 2 whole eggs for breakfast for the past 16 years, since I was 20 I've had the same breakfast 2 whole eggs, 8 whites, 1 cup of oats and maybe a banana or berries, when I've done keto I've eaten up to 12 whole eggs a day, also there have been times where I've eaten 3 to 4 beef meals a day (once again during keto phases) . I've just had my blood work done a few weeks back since being off the ship, so I have some data. As I stated in another thread I get my bloodwork done every time I go on vacation just to make sure I have no deficiencies.

Testlevel proof of natural status? ( i dont care natural or not)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »
I do cos I'm a fucking animal!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 10:51:20 AM »
I've eaten at least 2 whole eggs for breakfast for the past 16 years, since I was 20 I've had the same breakfast 2 whole eggs, 8 whites, 1 cup of oats and maybe a banana or berries, when I've done keto I've eaten up to 12 whole eggs a day, also there have been times where I've eaten 3 to 4 beef meals a day (once again during keto phases) . I've just had my blood work done a few weeks back since being off the ship, so I have some data. As I stated in another thread I get my bloodwork done every time I go on vacation just to make sure I have no deficiencies.

Is your LDL @ 68 considered to be good?

My friend just got his checked and it's 143 (it would be even higher but he's been taking Crestor)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 11:19:19 AM »
Testlevel proof of natural status? ( i dont care natural or not)
I would hope it would be alot higher if I was juicing.

Is your LDL @ 68 considered to be good?

My friend just got his checked and it's 143 (it would be even higher but he's been taking Crestor)
Not really sure, my doc just said everything looks good, nothing out of range except AST and ALT. Whats crestor?

chuckles

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 11:20:03 AM »
First off, i'm not a "bodybuilder" ... never had any interest in competing or dabbling in drugs.  I've just loved training and living a healthy fit lifestyle for the past 30 years.  

For many years, I did the 6-meals a day thing and my staple breakfast protein was 7-8 egg whites + 1 whole egg. This is when yolks had a bad rap.  Now that the "many meals a day to fire up the metabolism etc." theory has been debunked, I usually prefer to eat 2 large meals per day with a snack in between.  So typically, it looks like this:

Morning:  
-  Coffee

Breakfast (usually around noon):  
-  7 or 8 whole eggs with Frank's Red Hot, Steel Cut Oats, Plain Greek Yogurt & Blueberries, Omega-3 Oil

Snack (a couple of hours before workout):
-  Cottage Cheese or Whey drink, 1 or 2 apples, almonds/walnuts (haven't mastered the exact optimal # yet :)
-  Green Tea

Post-Workout:
-  Whey ... sometimes mixed with Gatorade powder (I skip the post-workout drink if dinner is already ready)

Dinner:
-  Something filling, delicious, and pretty healthy that my wife prepares ... always includes a good hunk of protein and veggies or a salad in Olive Oil

Definitely not a Bodybuilder with this diet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2018, 11:37:12 AM »
Not really sure, my doc just said everything looks good, nothing out of range except AST and ALT. Whats crestor?

it's a statin drug that lowers LDL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2018, 11:39:11 AM »
I used to drink 1-2 dozen perday plus my regular meals..............start yed getting wicked indigestion problems after a while.

Triend digestive enzymes to no avail.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2018, 11:45:35 AM »
-Prefer cooked eggs these days. Crazy egg, milk and protein drinks are not something I need or like. Eggs Florentine are one of my favorite breakfast meals. Add some fruit and you have a complete well balanced meal with all the nutrition you need. I eat eggs once or twice a week. Yogurt with Kashi, a glass of orange juice and coffee are my mainstay breakfast. Peanut butter on toast is good too. There's a fair amount of protein in peanut butter.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2018, 11:53:25 AM »
it's a statin drug that lowers LDL
Interesting, well he didn't really touch much on my cholesterol so I'm guessing it's fine, I know you actually need cholesterol for hormone regulation and stuff, all I know is I stay away from transfats, hydrogenated oils, and anything with high fructose corn syrup.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2018, 12:18:35 PM »
Interesting, well he didn't really touch much on my cholesterol so I'm guessing it's fine, I know you actually need cholesterol for hormone regulation and stuff, all I know is I stay away from transfats, hydrogenated oils, and anything with high fructose corn syrup.

your LDL is below 70 so you're doing good

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2018, 12:22:15 PM »
thanks vanbildress I truly value your opinion on these subjects I wanted to get your opinion on how strong do you feel this cycle is 1gram test 300mg tren 50mg dbol do you feel it's really good or could be stronger . I mean you think that's enough to get 70s big I would add insulin and a little gh but do you think that's enough gear wise to say bench 500 theoretically

That should be fine. #500 good? Who knows, but close to 2 grams a week should get you somewhere. To give you an idea, the standard powerlifting/throwing/track and field stack that was offered at an intermediate level back then was usually #500 - 750 Test, plus #20 - 50mg of Dianabol or Anadrol*. You're going to be over that by a decent amount, so.

* - The general thought is to pick the oral that makes you feel the best mentally and physically.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »

You are natural?just now or all the time?Cause you look awesome I would have thought juiced