Author Topic: Build the wall  (Read 4708 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Build the wall
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 09:59:01 AM »
And that my friends is how you win The Rust Belt.

While the opposition is wringing their hands over language and other silly little things completely irrelevant to the day to day lives of workers in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania...Trump brings tangible, meat and potato results.

really? how are those coal jobs coming long?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 10:00:05 AM »
Build it, people cry about immigration as if it's really a problem, I'm Mexican American  and I swear to god every holiday I visit a house full of Mexican citizens, about 10-12 people kids and all, all Mexican. Not one of them snuck over, obviously there's a legal way

If they came over going through the proper legal channels, then there is no problem.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 10:20:37 AM »
Trump rules.

I’d like him to arrange for the death of my prime minister, though. That’d be appreciated.
if you can get your country to grant ours amnesty from the act im sure it would be doable

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 10:21:02 AM »
thats the reason he won the fucking election and thats the goddam reason why i support a man i am proud to call Our President

You got that right my man.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 10:27:10 AM »
if you can get your country to grant ours amnesty from the act im sure it would be doable

Hmm. Let me see what I can do.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 01:23:36 PM »
Trump rules.

I’d like him to arrange for the death of my prime minister, though. That’d be appreciated.

Keep importing moozies and this just might happen. Shit, you already got the oil. Might be ripe for spreading some democracy right about now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 01:33:18 PM »
It will never happen, but we should just mine the border. It's cheap, easy, and a psychological deterrent.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 01:37:11 PM »
Keep importing moozies and this just might happen. Shit, you already got the oil. Might be ripe for spreading some democracy right about now.

You know, it shocks me to say it, but if Canada, politically, keeps moving in this leftist direction, I’d welcome a US takeover. I’m speaking in broad tones here, but you get what I’m saying.

I love my country (its geography and my lineage within it), but I ABHOR my government.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 01:41:06 PM »
It will never happen, but we should just mine the border. It's cheap, easy, and a psychological deterrent.

no it wont, nothing is gonna deter them, you could put gun turrets and predator drones and they'll keep coming

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 01:51:16 PM »
no it wont, nothing is gonna deter them, you could put gun turrets and predator drones and they'll keep coming

No they wont. Some Eastern European country started shooting them ( the arabs and north africans) I think "them" is pushing it. It was one. They put up clear signs that people crossing in would be shot and one person was shot and that was it. No more visitors?

Those guys really don't like "the coloreds"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2018, 01:56:16 PM »
One day, Eastern Europe might be where I relocate.

Some of those nations still have balls and value their people and cultures enough to do what needs doing.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2018, 02:07:16 PM »
Because I am sure that drugs and illegal mexicans will no longer make their way into this country. Come on with all this wall bullshit. Aint gonna change a goddamn thing. And Trump aint gonna get any wall built anyhow.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2018, 02:19:08 PM »
If there is ONE thing that Trump will do...it will be building this wall. It is the most important promise he made and he builds things for a living. He's going to build it. I have zero doubt.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2018, 02:22:33 PM »
Because I am sure that drugs and illegal mexicans will no longer make their way into this country. Come on with all this wall bullshit. Aint gonna change a goddamn thing. And Trump aint gonna get any wall built anyhow.
it will definitely make a difference.

If there is ONE thing that Trump will do...it will be building this wall. It is the most important promise he made and he builds things for a living. He's going to build it. I have zero doubt.

he hasnt stopped talking about it, i believe he will follow through. usually politicians just stop talking and ignore the issue

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2018, 02:33:53 PM »
BUILD THE WALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2018, 05:58:42 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 06:06:45 PM »
Are we still thinking Mexico is paying for this? Essentially it is "lets shut down the government if I don't get a wall, with taxpayers paying for it" am I wrong?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 08:12:18 PM »
Why not?  Trump promised that "Mexico will pay for the wall 100%, believe me."  And Donald had his supporters in a frenzy whenever he asked his enthusiastic crowds who was going to pay for the wall, and they roared back: MEXICO!!!

So not at least a little bit duped there?

Duped how? You think he was elected on Mexico paying for a wall alone?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 08:28:26 PM »
If Trump wants to build a wall that's fine with me

All he has to do is get Mexico to pay for it just like he said over and over on the campaign trail

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 11:05:30 PM »
yep.. Mexico is gonna pay for it, believe me

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2018, 11:37:12 PM »
Why will Mexico pay for the wall? How does it benefit them?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2018, 07:51:57 AM »
One day, Eastern Europe might be where I relocate.

Some of those nations still have balls and value their people and cultures enough to do what needs doing.

The only countries that would take Americans are shitholes like Ukraine, albania or armenia.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2018, 07:57:52 AM »
Why will Mexico pay for the wall? How does it benefit them?

They won’t directly pay for it. Mexicans, illegal or otherwise, wire billions back to Mexico every year. A transfer tax in these wires will pay for the wall in a matter of years.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2018, 11:09:20 AM »
They won’t directly pay for it. Mexicans, illegal or otherwise, wire billions back to Mexico every year. A transfer tax in these wires will pay for the wall in a matter of years.

of course it will...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2018, 11:14:16 AM »
They are trying fund a big chunk through the recovery of drug money from the cartels.  El Chapo is currently in NY and they are diligently trying to get him to talk about whereabouts of his money, that's just one example.