Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Progress Pics - 260 pounds  (Read 31278 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Levrone really 260 lbs ?
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:45 PM »
Thats makes one wonder. After Heath is done, and he shrinks down to normal, how will he look with a Lollipop head, nose wider than Darryl Strawberry's, and a Die-Uh-Beet-Us neck?

He wont shrink down to normal

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Is Levrone really 260 lbs ?
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2018, 08:57:12 PM »
Thats makes one wonder. After Heath is done, and he shrinks down to normal, how will he look with a Lollipop head, nose wider than Darryl Strawberry's, and a Die-Uh-Beet-Us neck?

He might look worse than Cormier

Chris has this lopsided big head now with drooping shoulders, and sausage fingers, very odd look , cutler actually looks semi normal

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Kevin's almost 264 pounds
« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2018, 05:58:36 AM »
I am not a fan of the concept of living once - in any permutation of what might be.  I see no evidence for such limited thinking.  It gives rise to a troubling concept - that the word "nothing" actually has some element of truth, which I highly doubt.

I mean, you are composed of entirely energy.  Energy that in this reality cannot be destroyed.  As long as that energy experiences iterative changes in environment (however slow), how could it possibly not find itself as part of another consciousness? 

My feeling is that if this is real - the moment we die we almost certainly lose the ability to perceive time.  If this is so, the next "waking" moment would have to occur when we can next perceive time.  A virtually infinite amount of time (to us) may have occurred during this - but that isn't anything major if this is all a veil on infinity.

Living once does give the experience we are having added gravity, though - a necessary one, might I add and that has a certain taint that hints design and possibly design by ourselves - particularly if this a simulation.  I mean, if we are actually just infinite beings with possibly no emotions (after all, exactly what emotion can endure such lack of boundaries?) who experience no beginning or end - it would certainly make a lot of sense to whittle away our time in abstracted versions of existence - where life is fleeting and we experience a good many emotions due to abstracted paradigms that are not accurate - but give us purpose and a desire to survive and interact.

Very cool.

Do you have any YouTube videos on this?  Or have you watched any cool ones on the concept of the simulation hypothesis, or anything else like that?  Here is a funny one, lol:

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Levrone now at 269!
« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2018, 06:24:07 AM »
Damn! Is he already carb loading? Gonna be interesting to see!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Levrone now at 269!
« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2018, 06:46:58 AM »
Earl most likely ignores the leading digit  :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2018, 06:47:29 AM »

Please stop making threads about this. Nobody gives a flying fuck

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Kevin's new progress vid
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2018, 07:10:49 AM »
Because Beckles relyed On hard work. Levrone relies on drugs.

Now, both guys trained hard and took drugs. But Beclkes put in more work. Levrone put in more drugs.
this
Ageless Albert Beckles...

Arms better than the majority of pros today.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Kevin's new progress vid
« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2018, 07:56:34 AM »
Ageless Albert Beckles...

Beccles STILL looks great and trains just about every day

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #208 on: March 02, 2018, 07:57:30 AM »

Sounds like you don't know who Earl1969 is.
Q

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2018, 08:00:46 AM »
Has that look you see in elderly people of pleasant confusion.  What time is it?  Did I take my fiber pills when I took all my steroids?  Don't want to get constipated when I'm receiving my last place participation ribbon!  Hi, I'm Kevin, I can bench 500!

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »
Has that look you see in elderly people of pleasant confusion.  What time is it?  Did I take my fiber pills when I took all my steroids?  Don't want to get constipated when I'm receiving my last place participation ribbon!  Hi, I'm Kevin, I can bench 500!

Still better in his 50's than any of us will ever be so you can't knock him. He'll be even better this year. Won't challenge for the top  places but still incredible for his age

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2018, 09:30:14 AM »

Still better in his 50's than any of us will ever be so you can't knock him. He'll be even better this year. Won't challenge for the top  places but still incredible for his age
I disagree.  A good beach body look is way more pleasable than the ifbb pro look.  A pefect example is our very own go4it.  Not a mass monster but symmetrical, lean and healthy looking.  Bigro has a great physique also bethere and spiro as well.  Even Esfitness and dj181 have much more pleasable physiques than that of an ifbb pro.  The joke is that Levrone won't be any better this year because he is already maxed out.  His upper body was basically the same size last year as it was in his prime.  His waist has thickened a bit and his legs are gone.  If the legs didn't return when he started slamming gear last year then they will never return.  He peaked many years ago.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2018, 09:33:32 AM »

night and day

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2018, 10:48:09 AM »
I disagree.  A good beach body look is way more pleasable than the ifbb pro look.  A pefect example is our very own go4it.  Not a mass monster but symmetrical, lean and healthy looking.  Bigro has a great physique also bethere and spiro as well.  Even Esfitness and dj181 have much more pleasable physiques than that of an ifbb pro.  The joke is that Levrone won't be any better this year because he is already maxed out.  His upper body was basically the same size last year as it was in his prime.  His waist has thickened a bit and his legs are gone.  If the legs didn't return when he started slamming gear last year then they will never return.  He peaked many years ago.

I was talking in competitive bodybuilding terms. I agree a beach body is better, particularly when older but this isn't GetBeached, its GetBig.
Leverone will be better than 2016 this year but yes not better than in his prime. Legs appear to be a lOT better if leaked pics are real. We'll see

be back

« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2018, 10:57:06 AM »

over egging the pudding of peace....

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2018, 11:18:11 AM »

Video? Pic?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2018, 11:20:09 AM »

I guess you're the voice for everybody right? Do people a favor who actually do give a flying fuck to keep your Goddamn comments to yourself.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2018, 11:21:27 AM »

if I'm 50 trying to relive my mid 20's I've failed as a human,

be back

« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2018, 11:29:47 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2018, 11:52:04 AM »

night and day

Wow, pretty telling.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 02, 2018, 11:56:32 AM »

Is it hard competing without a head?

Looking good bb, what Levrone branded supplements are you using to get in shape?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #221 on: March 02, 2018, 11:57:31 AM »
I guess you're the voice for everybody right? Do people a favor who actually do give a flying fuck to keep your Goddamn comments to yourself.

There have been 5 threads in the past week about Levrone’s fluctuating body weight.

You started them all. Go see a doctor.

be back

« Reply #222 on: March 02, 2018, 11:58:23 AM »
Is it hard competing without a head?

Looking good bb, what Levrone branded supplements are you using to get in shape?

If you saw my head you would realise it puts me at an advantage.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2018, 12:03:56 PM »
If you saw my head you would realise it puts me at an advantage.

Well played.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Any updates on Kevin Levrones weight this morning?
« Reply #224 on: March 02, 2018, 12:04:58 PM »
Did I miss this thread?