Author Topic: Nasser: Synthol Accusations  (Read 19382 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: Nasser: Synthol Accusations
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 09:14:45 AM »
i never understood why nasser used. His shoulders were the sports biggest and broadest and his bicepa were lpain fukkin huge. He had no need to use, if his receptors were fukked then he should have just retired with a legacy
Scouser on Tour

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 09:18:36 AM »
i never understood why nasser used. His shoulders were the sports biggest and broadest and his bicepa were lpain fukkin huge. He had no need to use, if his receptors were fukked then he should have just retired with a legacy

I never understood that either. as for competing past his prime, I always figured he did that to keep his Weider contract - I imagine he gets paid as long as he steps on a stage every year . . .

Just H

• Getbig II
  • Are we sharing the same dream?
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 10:21:20 AM »
Nasser did not do what others were doing.  Nasser went above and beyond the "call of duty" when it came to use.....
You don't get absesses burrowing 7 inches into your lats from doing what others were doing...

Nasser is actually a funny guy, and quite open with his usage with those he knows.  Probably much more than most. 

There is a definite point of diminished returns.....and a blurred point of abuse where you just make yourself worse. 
Nasser Roger Bannister'd the latter by a long shot.
no more love on the run..