Author Topic: no more heavy dumbbell presses anymore for me  (Read 4377 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: no more heavy dumbbell presses anymore for me
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2018, 11:01:20 AM »
This is the bad thing about TRT.  Once you start, you can never go off.  I'm waiting till I hit 70.
70 lol hope you make it to 70.
T

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
Judging by the way you look, you should be more concerned with cardio then lifting heavy.

I've stated as such back when he used to tell us "I'm almost 60 look how strong I am".   Now he is posting the same stuff again yet stating " I'm almost 62........"  or whatever the fuck. I really don't think his body image nor overall health is as much a concern of his as is his concern with getting complements about his strength from other "dudes" whether it's on this forum or his YouTube videos. He is strong in these pressing lifts I'll give him that. Yet being on TRT and or steroids just for the sake of vanity strength is a sign of someone looking for attention in the wrong direction. Especially at his age. Now if he was 100% natural and pulling of this shit I would be impressed, as it is though,  not so much.

Clint Eastwood was pressing over 80 dumbbells in his 70s with zero gear in the incline press, that's impressive. Especially  when you factor in his natural lean body and really long limbs. His range of motion is probably 1 and 1/2 that of Judos. Also while where into old men and feats of strength to brag about. All one really needs to do is look at Jack Lalanne, that guy was near impossible.
h

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2018, 07:03:39 AM »
i don't need TRT and I'm 41

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2018, 07:10:33 AM »
A huge amount of guys get an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer as they age. If you are on HRT that will be stopped by your doctor. Then after using it for say 10 years you will have you own testosterone mainly shut down. To compound that the doctor might chemically castrate you by giving a pill to turn off any testosterone production you have. I wonder how many of these champion bodybuilders who are now 60 plus have prostate problems that they don't reveal?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2018, 07:26:37 AM »
This is the bad thing about TRT.  Once you start, you can never go off.  I'm waiting till I hit 70.

one shot ever 10 days is a big deal?

chuckles

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2018, 07:32:46 AM »
Back to the topic at hand.. pre- exhaust your delts or any other muscle group. Use some way to make your muscle grow without injury.