Author Topic: Hello Getbig!  (Read 11510 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Hello Getbig!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 03:52:08 AM »
perfect song for you big bro  ;)

deep, meditative, magicial  8) 8) 8)

Unbending never ending tablets of time
Record all the yearning
Unfearing all appearing message divine
Eases the burning

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 04:00:42 AM »
I thought you had shed your ego?

Only ego makes us believe we are of any significance at all.

also if you have made yourself oblivious to this world why are you here trying to justify what you are doing, again, its ego..

Ego is an interesting word. We all need a certain degree of ego to function in this world. The main thing is for it to be transparent to the soul, the spirit, the ground of being.

That ground of being is common to all life and is not something my surface self/ego can claim to be specially in touch with as opposed to others who are not as special. Such an attitude would creates clouds which would obscure the connection between the surface and the depths. God lives in all men, but all men do not live in God, therein lays the problem of humanity.

It is not a matter of needing your justification for my way of life, rather, in the spirit of good will and fellow feeling I like to feel a sense of connection with the human life around me even if it means confronting ignorance. That too is part of the play and is a test for me to see how equanimous I can be, so thanks:)

be back

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 04:04:10 AM »
Ego is an interesting word. We all need a certain degree of ego to function in this world. The main thing is for it to be transparent to the soul, the spirit, the ground of being.

That ground of being is common to all life and is not something my surface self/ego can claim to be specially in touch with as opposed to others who are not as special. Such an attitude would creates clouds which would obscure the connection between the surface and the depths. God lives in all men, but all men do not live in God, therein lays the problem of humanity.

It is not a matter of needing your justification for my way of life, rather, in the spirit of good will and fellow feeling I like to feel a sense of connection with the human life around me even if it means confronting ignorance. That too is part of the play and is a test for me to see how equanimous I can be, so thanks:)

don't worry mate, most hippies who drop out finally snap out of it and get back to reality.

Its happening a bit late in your life to be fair but enjoy blissful ignorance while it lasts.

chuckles

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 04:23:30 AM »
don't worry mate, most hippies who drop out finally snap out of it and get back to reality.

Its happening a bit late in your life to be fair but enjoy blissful ignorance while it lasts.
He's got more intelligence in his big toe than you..sprinter  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 04:34:07 AM »
Ro is a good dude, even though he is just a lowly catholic

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 04:34:33 AM »
A great poster returns! Now where is Hazbin...?

be back

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 04:36:02 AM »
A great poster returns! Now where is Hazbin...?

I think Ro is experiencing a moment of clarity, the haze will likely descend again soon.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 05:21:56 AM »
Welcome back brother. Glad all is well.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 05:51:35 AM »
Not sure if you heard but Levrone and Wheeler both made comebacks, and Levrone is currently benching 500lbs, training for the Arnold Australia, just filling you in dude. Hope all is well, seems like you are enjoying life, hiking is a great time, been on some epic hikes here in Hawaii.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 06:10:29 AM »
Tiny titted version of Braun Strowman.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 06:12:30 AM »
Tiny titted version of Braun Strowman.
LOL  YEAH..OUTED FOR KNOWING BRAUN STROWMAN...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 06:14:33 AM »

Ronan , will you ever get back to this?

Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 06:19:24 AM »
lol no  ;D

I heard about Levrone making a comeback. Not the wisest choice really, he should be taking example from his fellow brother Dorian in that respect. Plenty of yoga and weed on the beach is a whole lot healthier!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 06:27:56 AM »
lol no  ;D

I heard about Levrone making a comeback. Not the wisest choice really, he should be taking example from his fellow brother Dorian in that respect. Plenty of yoga and weed on the beach is a whole lot healthier!
AWESOME BUILD...GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOUR BBING TIME IS IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR AND YOUR MORE HEALTHY APPROACH TO LIFE IS IN PLACE FOR THE FUTURE....

be back

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 07:20:35 AM »
Not sure if you heard but Levrone and Wheeler both made comebacks, and Levrone is currently benching 500lbs, training for the Arnold Australia, just filling you in dude. Hope all is well, seems like you are enjoying life, hiking is a great time, been on some epic hikes here in Hawaii.

you are starting to sound uncannily like dj181

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 07:36:35 AM »
BigRo being back is awesome.
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2018, 07:42:21 AM »
lol no  ;D

No hate on yoga, plenty of hot women in those classes, I dated a yoga instructor she was a fun girl, and I agree, Dorian seems to be a lot happier then Levrone, Wheeler, and the rest of the IFBB for that matter.

be back

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »
No hate on yoga, plenty of hot women in those classes, I dated a yoga instructor she was a fun girl, and I agree, Dorian seems to be a lot happier then Levrone, Wheeler, and the rest of the IFBB for that matter.

you are turning into a parody of esfitness and dj181

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2018, 10:11:00 AM »
from what I skimmed this tard basically sits around doing nothing?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »

yes, I AM..... BETTER  THAN YOU ;)

better aesthetic physique (yes, you have size on me, but my aesthtic beauty murders yours (at least above the waistline, and if i decided to train my legs they would smoke yours too, but i can't be bothered with it), punch much harder, my creative geninus makes you look like a moron, and i am a much much better athlete than you  8) 8)

be back

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2018, 10:14:51 AM »
but how would big Ro cope with a bodyshot from my main man Hearns...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2018, 10:44:20 AM »
??? Because I've dated a yoga instructor and I'm filling in Big Ro on the latest bodybuilding news??

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2018, 10:52:21 AM »

I work as a gardener, but yes pretty much, sitting doing nothing is my favourite pass time. The now is always fresh and never gets boring.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2018, 11:14:40 AM »
Greetings all, how's things?

Are there many interesting discussions amongst the many sages and philosophers on here lately?

I still lift once or twice a week and sit in lean condition at around 15 stone (210lbs)...plenty of hiking, biking, yoga and meditation also. It is liberating not being involved in one of the most self-conscious, ego constricting sports on earth!

I hope you are all saying prayers for world peace!

love,

BigRo

No bitterness or sour grapes please, the sport of bodybuilding is one of the best things, there is nothing better than being a big muscle beast walking around town with people staring at you, if you cant handle the lifestyle then that is on you but dont throw no haterade on bodybuilding.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2018, 11:35:56 AM »

Sitting around is great if you have the right company

Q