Author Topic: Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?  (Read 9350 times)

be back

Re: Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2018, 01:26:22 PM »
Does anyone here really believe Jeff is a cool, calm and collected individual who "just fancies himself a little trolling"?

???

I have met people on here, maybe they can tell you what Im like...

Do you really believe in real life I would be entertaining Eric the way I do on here?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2018, 02:03:40 PM »
I am as guilty as the next guy of being a dick to people and getting into nonsense online fights and the way I am at least trying to look at things being discussed in this thread is like this....

-whether you believe what a guy wrote on here or not is he hurting you personally in real life?
-if I were top meet this person in real life would I be willing to have a coffee/beer with them and shoot the shit?

People need to remember that when we tell stories on her sometimes it is also because in real life we can't walk around and discuss politics, religion race, I mean REAL discussions not like IRL where we have to be guarded because of jobs, family, social/financial/legal status. Here we can let loose and tell a story of the what we really thought or saw and the worst thing someone can say is that we are full of shit.

I mean think about it, do you think I walk around in real life and talk about how I used to be on drugs and alcohol and had been homeless?
Es even said he does not walk around in real life and talk about any of his past experiences with just anyone. Just like UKJeff does not walk around in real life and call out everything that comes out of someone's mouth that makes him go hmm or has a smartass comment for every single person.

As far as believing someone or not I am the biggest hypocrite for saying this but really who cares in the end? He nor any of us for that matter is not coming on here to intentionally hurt anyone by sharing our thoughts or stories on a subject.

I have met several people off these boards over the last almost 2 decades and every single one of them in real life was a decent person to me. Not one was a dick. We talked about mutual interests and joked about wherever site we knew each other from.

Do I believe his stories? best way I can put it is I have known enough colourful people in my life where alot of their supposedly unbelievable stories turned out to be true(not always told by them btw in all fairness) so I would have to say that most of the time, yes. The guy did put his leg out here for all to see last summer.

At the same time, this is getbig, so sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and vice versa.

"

be back

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2018, 02:07:32 PM »
I am as guilty as the next guy of being a dick to people and getting into nonsense online fights and the way I am at least trying to look at things being discussed in this thread is like this....

-whether you believe what a guy wrote on here or not is he hurting you personally in real life?
-if I were top meet this person in real life would I be willing to have a coffee/beer with them and shoot the shit?

People need to remember that when we tell stories on her sometimes it is also because in real life we can't walk around and discuss politics, religion race, I mean REAL discussions not like IRL where we have to be guarded because of jobs, family, social/financial/legal status. Here we can let loose and tell a story of the what we really thought or saw and the worst thing someone can say is that we are full of shit.

I mean think about it, do you think I walk around in real life and talk about how I used to be on drugs and alcohol and had been homeless?
Es even said he does not walk around in real life and talk about any of his past experiences with just anyone. Just like UKJeff does not walk around in real life and call out everything that comes out of someone's mouth that makes him go hmm or has a smartass comment for every single person.

As far as believing someone or not I am the biggest hypocrite for saying this but really who cares in the end? He nor any of us for that matter is not coming on here to intentionally hurt anyone by sharing our thoughts or stories on a subject.

I have met several people off these boards over the last almost 2 decades and every single one of them in real life was a decent person to me. Not one was a dick. We talked about mutual interests and joked about wherever site we knew each other from.

Do I believe his stories? best way I can put it is I have known enough colourful people in my life where alot of their supposedly unbelievable stories turned out to be true(not always told by them btw in all fairness) so I would have to say that most of the time, yes. The guy did put his leg out here for all to see last summer.

At the same time, this is getbig, so sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and vice versa.

I think it is more like you are insecure and need to one up everyone here with your tales of utter bullshit.
???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2018, 02:48:25 PM »
ESfitness has kept his details straight, moreso than most liars would be able to do.  He's provided enough proof of key incidents (the wound in his leg, the robbery/hold-up) to show that it's not ALL bullshit.

Getbig isn't exactly overflowing with posters these days, we'd be poorer for his absence

Does anyone here really believe Jeff is a cool, calm and collected individual who "just fancies himself a little trolling"?

???

Maybe this is the more germane topic of discussion

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2018, 03:23:26 PM »
???

I stand behind that quote because that is how I felt at that moment. We are leaving out the part that he an I were arguing at that time so insulting tends to be the direction most arguments do take on here. Did I threaten to kill him or he threaten to kill me? No it was 2 people insulting each other.

Does not mean I feel that way about every single thing he writes, just like with anyone else here including you.

When I followed DJ's posts for that while(ACTUALLY OBSESSED is more like it) I thought he was being an idiot and told him so 100 times. I also complimented him at times.

Does that make me a hypocrite?

Hell I have busted shizzo's chops many times over the years and he has accused me of being a gimmick until his head explodes, but he has also exchanged messages and have no problem with each other.

I am 48 years old. The last several months alot of real life things have been going on in my life offline and frankly I have not liked what I have seen nor what I have become attitude wise, and alot of it has reflected online here with my negativity over the years. In fact several weeks ago I walked away from something that has been a part of my life 27 years that was  both a very good and very bad influence in my life. You could call it a relationship of sorts. This also means I had to walk away from alot of friends and other opportunities that were attached to this. Some people might laugh but it was the whole 12 step group thing.

What does that have to do with here? Everything because I am looking at every single part of myself that I like and dislike and taking action. Online that would be how I post, and how I have posted for years. Am I like I post in real life to others? No. So why the fuck would I be on here.

Just saying I would like to stop worrying about nonsense when I come on here whether someone's posts are real or not, etc and perhaps just read and shoot the shit about stuff on here with you guys here and other sites when I am not dealing with real life.

So yeah, bring up every single post where I have been a tool or hated on someone in the past, even if it was days/weeks ago.

Still does not reflect how I feel today
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2018, 03:43:38 PM »
4 pages just to say no?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »
I have met people on here, maybe they can tell you what Im like...

Do you really believe in real life I would be entertaining Eric the way I do on here?

No. I can't deny that you're a very generous man, in some ways...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
Hmm. They're tall, but infinitely more entertaining than the guy who chases him 'round the boards.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2018, 04:29:09 PM »
Yep, I believe them. He backs up everything. Too detailed. And why would he lie? Why would he come up with such elaborate stories? Surely it is possible that he has done everything that he says? I think that the people who say that he is lying are merely jealous of him. It's not like he telling stories about lizard men.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2018, 04:36:44 PM »
Exactly, it's not like he is telling stories about Reptilians or Flat Earths.

Erics stories are legit!
Q

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »
I do actually believe them as I know just how crazy shit can get for someone in everyday life, every day. But I wouldn't put half the shit I get up to on this board

chess315

« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2018, 05:33:02 PM »
Yeah... I know.... everyone is aware that he doesn't drive... his clients send the Rolls around to pick him up for their training sessions.
when did he get rid of the Lambo and when you have 5duis a driving license don't matter to shit you would just drive

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »
Here's what's going to happen; he's not going to post any more in this thread (aside from one or two simply because I said he won't).

He'll cross his fingers and hope this thread dies and people forget about it. Probably keep a low profile, again, like he always does and whatever he says thatback fires on him.

He may just disappear for a while, just like he did recently when I found out he's autistic and his behavior started to make sense.... only to reappear with a different handle, however he won't announce his return he'll just cross his fingers and hope nobody notices like he did this time.... however he won't be able to refrain from the behavior he's known for and he'll quickly be recognized... Again. Just like he's done repeatedly over the years

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2018, 06:22:17 PM »
interesting
So if we take what you say to its logical conclusion it begs the question why do you bother logging on here at all?
If you dont give a fuck about what anyone writes then why respond to anyone..?

I read post and respond, its a forum, thats what happens, some peoples posts I read , some I dont, dj181 for example has just been playing the same hand over and over for 10 years, its a 3 to 4 month cycle, I think hes like Guy Pierce in Memento, but his memory is 4 months.

That isn't the logical conclusion.  I'll reword myself.

You don't give a fuck about wasting your time chasing someone around, trying to establish if something as inconsequential as a drug story or whatever is true.  If you subtract that, you can still exist on the internet.  You can still give a shit.  You just draw the line at letting bullshit suck you in.  It's not as if many of his stories paint himself in a grand light.  If someone wants to be known as a junkie, criminal steroid dealer, go right ahead :)

Although you seem to have put more effort into esfitness posts mulling them over and making decisions than I have.

No, I've just been on this board a very long time and this board has often had people like you who are seduced into trying very hard to follow controversial people around, arguing with them on the veracity of their claims.  I have never been that person, but I've seen plenty of you come through, here.  ESF and other people like him walk through the internet, causing a path of destruction.  Everywhere exaggerators go, they leave normal people, enraged by their bullshit - spending way too much time trying to save the rest of humanity from believing them.  It's an honourable quest, but one that is a waste of life because that silence that you see isn't people all just believing him.. it's people with way too little time to bother arguing about it on an internet board.

Understand, I'm not saying you're gullible.. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who have been on this board who get sucked in to this stuff and they misunderstand the situation.  Fuck, when I read this thread this morning, I literally only read your response because you're quoting me.  Nelson wrote a novel, too - I'm not reading it.. it's a waste of time to ponder this too far (sorry Nelson :)).

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2018, 07:00:14 PM »
That isn't the logical conclusion.  I'll reword myself.

You don't give a fuck about wasting your time chasing someone around, trying to establish if something as inconsequential as a drug story or whatever is true.  If you subtract that, you can still exist on the internet.  You can still give a shit.  You just draw the line at letting bullshit suck you in.  It's not as if many of his stories paint himself in a grand light.  If someone wants to be known as a junkie, criminal steroid dealer, go right ahead :)

No, I've just been on this board a very long time and this board has often had people like you who are seduced into trying very hard to follow controversial people around, arguing with them on the veracity of their claims.  I have never been that person, but I've seen plenty of you come through, here.  ESF and other people like him walk through the internet, causing a path of destruction.  Everywhere exaggerators go, they leave normal people, enraged by their bullshit - spending way too much time trying to save the rest of humanity from believing them.  It's an honourable quest, but one that is a waste of life because that silence that you see isn't people all just believing him.. it's people with way too little time to bother arguing about it on an internet board.

Understand, I'm not saying you're gullible.. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who have been on this board who get sucked in to this stuff and they misunderstand the situation.  Fuck, when I read this thread this morning, I literally only read your response because you're quoting me.  Nelson wrote a novel, too - I'm not reading it.. it's a waste of time to ponder this too far (sorry Nelson :)).

I agree, you said it best any ways in less words. I am one of those people who gets sucked into both the drama and the group think mentality. Something I am trying to get away from, and I should add long ass posts to that list as well
"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2018, 08:35:50 PM »
I agree, you said it best any ways in less words. I am one of those people who gets sucked into both the drama and the group think mentality. Something I am trying to get away from, and I should add long ass posts to that list as well

Hah, write what you want to write, brother.

Just don't read others rhetoric if you can't be bothered :)

be back

« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2018, 11:59:49 PM »
Here's what's going to happen; he's not going to post any more in this thread (aside from one or two simply because I said he won't).

He'll cross his fingers and hope this thread dies and people forget about it. Probably keep a low profile, again, like he always does and whatever he says thatback fires on him.

He may just disappear for a while, just like he did recently when I found out he's autistic and his behavior started to make sense.... only to reappear with a different handle, however he won't announce his return he'll just cross his fingers and hope nobody notices like he did this time.... however he won't be able to refrain from the behavior he's known for and he'll quickly be recognized... Again. Just like he's done repeatedly over the years

You seem to also misunderstand this thread and see it as some sort of victory, havent you read the responses?
A lot of people like your stories, but they dont believe them...

I wanted to gauge opinion on you, there is no backfire, I wasnt sure how people felt about the legitimacy of your stories.
Some people believe them, some dont, most dont fucking care.

I now put myself in the last category.

Just one more thing, please dont drive until you get your licence back, I wouldn't want you to get jailed again, driving on a suspended licence is jail time in the UK.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2018, 12:05:11 AM »
In ESF we trust.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2018, 12:11:48 AM »
You seem to also misunderstand this thread and see it as some sort of victory, havent you read the responses?

I wanted to gauge opinion on you, there is no backfire, I wasnt sure how people felt about the legitimacy of your stories.

Just one more thing, please dont drive until you get your licence back, I wouldn't want you to get jailed again, driving on a suspended licence is jail time in the UK.
Throttle back, EFS chaser. Just gonna rear-end him when talk too much.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2018, 12:32:38 AM »

Wrong and wrong.

Your point of making the thread was to try to get people to side with you and see if you could run me off the board. No different from last time or the time before that. I don't try to get people to "side" with me, as I really don't care.

And you do care. You care more than anybody else on the board. You care enough to.create new threads ABOUT me. You care.enough to ruin EVERY thread you post in. You contribute nothing.

I should make myself an award. Construction paper, macaroni, and Elmers glue.. For being the object of some Special Needs grown man's obsession on a message board.

"What the heck is wrong with that guy?" "He seems creepy" are the 2 most common responses from girls when I show them your stalker-ish behaviour. They usually can't believe you're a grown man. They think you're some 15yr old boy who obviously hasn't developed an interest in women yet.. Congrats. Even women who've never met you think you're creepy and have a mental-defect.

be back

« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2018, 03:17:44 AM »
Wrong and wrong.

Your point of making the thread was to try to get people to side with you and see if you could run me off the board. No different from last time or the time before that. I don't try to get people to "side" with me, as I really don't care.

And you do care. You care more than anybody else on the board. You care enough to.create new threads ABOUT me. You care.enough to ruin EVERY thread you post in. You contribute nothing.

I should make myself an award. Construction paper, macaroni, and Elmers glue.. For being the object of some Special Needs grown man's obsession on a message board.

"What the heck is wrong with that guy?" "He seems creepy" are the 2 most common responses from girls when I show them your stalker-ish behaviour. They usually can't believe you're a grown man. They think you're some 15yr old boy who obviously hasn't developed an interest in women yet.. Congrats. Even women who've never met you think you're creepy and have a mental-defect.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2018, 06:29:48 AM »

Do realize you created him?
Nobody gave a shit about his posts until you started on him.
You gave him the voice he has here now.
He's making videos and philosophizes on every subject because you give him attention.

.....Thanks!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2018, 06:58:07 AM »
He's making videos and philosophizes on every subject because you give him attention.

.....Thanks!
Cocaine Kermit. ESF.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

be back

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2018, 08:36:01 AM »

.....Thanks!
Im aware of that, perhaps with me ignoring him he will eventually go away, after all, the attention I give him is all he gets, he will likely stop posting his walls of text once he knows people dont even read them anymore.