Author Topic: Another School shooting - Parkland Florida - 17 Dead  (Read 27738 times)

werewolf operative

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Another School shooting - Parkland Florida - 17 Dead
« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2018, 05:46:40 PM »

more people think I'm u.. than him, tard lol

werewolf operative

« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2018, 06:20:14 PM »
more people think I'm u.. than him, tard lol

Weed is for nig*ers.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2018, 06:24:44 PM »

I don’t come on here but once maybe twice a day. But when I do it’s for Kwon’s posts

werewolf operative

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2018, 06:27:30 PM »
I don’t come on here but once maybe twice a day. But when I do it’s for Kwon’s posts

come on... we got lucky on that one lol

Zillotch

• Getbig V

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: February 17, 2018, 07:09:00 PM »
she wins

All else that came before is irrelevant.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #283 on: February 17, 2018, 08:50:24 PM »

Thanks Coach, much appreciated.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #284 on: February 17, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
come on... we got lucky on that one lol

LOL! Thanks Zillo!

(It could've been worse/bigger, right?) :D
Q

werewolf operative

« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2018, 09:08:28 PM »
Florida sheriff Scott Israel says lawmakers 'won't get re-elected' if they don't push for gun control."

Our hero.

Other quotes from the talmud...

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly. 

Libbre David 37 

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2018, 09:21:22 PM »
Florida sheriff Scott Israel says lawmakers 'won't get re-elected' if they don't push for gun control."

Our hero.

Other quotes from the talmud...

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly. 

Libbre David 37 

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them. 

Do you ever regret being so "woke"?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2018, 09:24:29 PM »

I regret never having EricScottFitness as a PT!

Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2018, 09:40:28 PM »
Don't get salty I'm just telling you what the term you used means. I didn't make up the definition of straight edge, you just misused it.

The law doesn't stop anyone from doing anything. The law is standard when it comes to drinking age though, even on military bases. Drinking by minors isn't "encouraged" by higher ups (although I'm sure your recruiter was trying to sell you on joining by any means he could) on military bases.

I'm just commenting on your comments bro.

I'm from San Diego. Lotta my friends enlisted. Lotta friends I met/made after h.s. were USMC. Most, if not all (not likeninwasbtaking a survey to be cited on an internet "bodybuilding" forum 18yrs later) talked about drinking on base while underage. Drugs, weed primarily, since nobody I associated with did "street" drugs, aside from E occasionally, was frowned upon in a big way. They didn't care about booze much at that time. They'd rather have guys stay on base and party/drink if They were underage, rather than go to Tijuana and get arrested (they send MPs down to TJ jail to collect ppl Sunday/Mondays who'd gottenarrested Friday/Saturdays... Or get DUOs/arrested in the US. So long as they showed up to PT in the morning and/orndidnt miss duty, their bosses didn't care.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #289 on: February 17, 2018, 10:01:52 PM »
He's still saying the kid has aspergers when it's no longer a diagnosis.

How can someone have a diagnosis that no longer exists?  ??? ???

I say he has asperger's once to every 9 times I remind him he's autistic, and you latch onto the asperger's comment. Typical.

https://www.parents.com/health/autism/what-happened-to-aspergers/

"While it was previously considered a stand-alone diagnosis (separate from autism itself or another kind of autism previously known as "pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified," or PDD-NOS) Asperger's Syndrome now falls under the umbrella term Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), in which patients could be .."

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 17, 2018, 10:12:34 PM »
I say he has asperger's once to every 9 times I remind him he's autistic, and you latch onto the asperger's comment. Typical.

"While it was previously considered a stand-alone diagnosis (separate from autism itself or another kind of autism previously known as "pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified," or PDD-NOS) Asperger's Syndrome now falls under the umbrella term Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), in which patients could be .."
Knew a Police Commander that had Aspergers... photographic memory, amazing abilities but very little ability to empathize with subordinates. At least that was what I thought until I saw her in action during an interview. While I could see she was distant and separated from the subject, she said everything she was supposed to say to make the interviewee feel comfortable. It was a clinic in interview and interrogation. In social settings she was very reserved and cold, but had a surgical sense of humor

werewolf operative

« Reply #291 on: February 17, 2018, 10:34:55 PM »

Only at family get togethers...

werewolf operative

« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2018, 03:59:38 AM »
There, that's better.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2018, 04:12:51 AM »

No matter how you try to spin it, it's no longer a diagnostic category and will not be reimbursed by insurances.

You have to diagnose ASD with a three-tier qualifier.

Again, no longer a diagnostic category. You should have known that!! You tend to be an expert on most topics.
X

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2018, 06:06:52 AM »
some say Nikolas Cruz is Hispanic, why?

werewolf operative

« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2018, 06:22:27 AM »
some say Nikolas Cruz is Hispanic, why?

He was adopted, his real mother is jewish.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2018, 09:02:33 AM »
I'm from San Diego. Lotta my friends enlisted. Lotta friends I met/made after h.s. were USMC. Most, if not all (not likeninwasbtaking a survey to be cited on an internet "bodybuilding" forum 18yrs later) talked about drinking on base while underage. Drugs, weed primarily, since nobody I associated with did "street" drugs, aside from E occasionally, was frowned upon in a big way. They didn't care about booze much at that time. They'd rather have guys stay on base and party/drink if They were underage, rather than go to Tijuana and get arrested (they send MPs down to TJ jail to collect ppl Sunday/Mondays who'd gottenarrested Friday/Saturdays... Or get DUOs/arrested in the US. So long as they showed up to PT in the morning and/orndidnt miss duty, their bosses didn't care.

Dude my brother in law is a marine stationed in SD, he is a minor who drinks. If he gets caught he will be in trouble and be ticketed. College campuses are full of minors who drink. People under 21 regularly drink, it's illegal.

You said when you were being recruited you thought the drinking age was 18 on base. It wasn't. You also said that your recruiter was selling the work hard play hard lifestyle and that meant underage drinking. It was illegal.

Don't take this so personal, it's okay to be wrong.

be back

« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2018, 09:05:21 AM »
Dude my brother in law is a marine stationed in SD, he is a minor who drinks. If he gets caught he will be in trouble and be ticketed. College campuses are full of minors who drink. People under 21 regularly drink, it's illegal.

You said when you were being recruited you thought the drinking age was 18 on base. It wasn't. You also said that your recruiter was selling the work hard play hard lifestyle and that meant underage drinking. It was illegal.

Don't take this so personal, it's okay to to tell lies.

fixed...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2018, 09:12:33 AM »
Guns have always been around...... before a decade ago.. nobody ever gave a 2nd thought to school shootings as there weren't any..

What changed in the last decade.....? Answer that question and fix the problem.

Guns and their availability were around before school shootings were prevalent and it was even easier to get a gun as compared to now......

What changed...... fix THAT... not the gun.. its not the problem

be back

« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2018, 09:22:41 AM »
Guns have always been around...... before a decade ago.. nobody ever gave a 2nd thought to school shootings as there weren't any..

What changed in the last decade.....? Answer that question and fix the problem.

Guns and their availability were around before school shootings were prevalent and it was even easier to get a gun as compared to now......

What changed...... fix THAT... not the gun.. its not the problem

its not guns, its kids that have never known discipline and consequences.

School shooting are intrinsically linked to it being illegal to knock fuck out of your kids when they dont behave.