Author Topic: Black Panther Movie - Smashing records  (Read 11115 times)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
Re: Black panther is smashing records
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
my gay brother watched it and loved it

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2018, 03:01:39 PM »
my gay "brother" watched it and loved it

::)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2018, 03:10:34 PM »
::)
what? my brother is gay, I don't like it but he is gay

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2018, 03:17:37 PM »
what? my brother is gay, I don't like it but he is gay

He's implying that you are teh gay.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2018, 03:19:17 PM »
He's implying that you are teh gay.
so am I supposed to feel offended now?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2018, 03:34:00 PM »
God you guys are a bunch of dipshits...the movie is not doing well because Serena bought a 1000 tickets  ::) ::). Movie has made over 230 million dollars in its first four days. I went to see it in the Panhandle of FL and it was 75% white and maybe 20-25 % black with some hispanics thrown in. The movie was not overly political. For the most part, Ryan Coogler is a good director and the lead actors are jacked...GB approved.... He did celebrate and glamorise "African heritage" in the movie...google the movie and Ryan Coogler and there are tons of discussions about this. Only leftist part I didn't care for the end credit where they talked about Globalism which is the BS Obumbo pushed.

Overall, excellent action and Superhero movie. Better than a lot of the trash that is out there and it will continue to make a shit ton of money. Not because it is black and anti-white. If it were and sucked, why would people want to spend their hard earned money on it. It will succeed as it is a Marvel movie and those are usually entertaining and well done. Stop all the race baiting shit. I can go to CNN or Yahoo for the leftist version of race baiting always blaming our President for complete BS. That is fake news as is most of this thread. It is a damn movie.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2018, 03:48:38 PM »
God you guys are a bunch of dipshits...the movie is not doing well because Serena bought a 1000 tickets  ::) ::). Movie has made over 230 million dollars in its first four days. I went to see it in the Panhandle of FL and it was 75% white and maybe 20-25 % black with some hispanics thrown in. The movie was not overly political. For the most part, Ryan Coogler is a good director and the lead actors are jacked...GB approved.... He did celebrate and glamorise "African heritage" in the movie...google the movie and Ryan Coogler and there are tons of discussions about this. Only leftist part I didn't care for the end credit where they talked about Globalism which is the BS Obumbo pushed.

Overall, excellent action and Superhero movie. Better than a lot of the trash that is out there and it will continue to make a shit ton of money. Not because it is black and anti-white. If it were and sucked, why would people want to spend their hard earned money on it. It will succeed as it is a Marvel movie and those are usually entertaining and well done. Stop all the race baiting shit. I can go to CNN or Yahoo for the leftist version of race baiting always blaming our President for complete BS. That is fake news as is most of this thread. It is a damn movie.

You must be black. Or liberal.
Q

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2018, 04:09:40 PM »
You must be black. Or liberal.

You are dipshit. Read my post history. I am as conservative as they come. I sure am not black. Regardless, tons of morons are damning the movie prior to watching it. Just like leftist morons deride Trump for policies without even understanding what his agenda is. I am sorry Kwon or dong or whatever the fuck your Asian ass calls itself, stupidity on the right or left needs to be called out for the absurdity and narrow minded attitudes of those who push their agenda. Watch the movie, escape from reality for a few hours. My God man it is but a Marvel Superhero movie that is being utilized to draw the crowd into their universe so they will tune in to the Avengers Infinity War.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »
You are dipshit. Read my post history. I am as conservative as they come. I sure am not black. Regardless, tons of morons are damning the movie prior to watching it. Just like leftist morons deride Trump for policies without even understanding what his agenda is. I am sorry Kwon or dong or whatever the fuck your Asian ass calls itself, stupidity on the right or left needs to be called out for the absurdity and narrow minded attitudes of those who push their agenda. Watch the movie, escape from reality for a few hours. My God man it is but a Marvel Superhero movie that is being utilized to draw the crowd into their universe so they will tune in to the Avengers Infinity War.
Exactly.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Black Panther Movie - Smashing records
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2018, 04:47:48 AM »
It's a good movie.  The Wakandans would love Trump.

Wakandans forbid outsiders(tourists, immigrants, refugees, etc.) to set foot in their country.  They have a high tech barrier (a great wall) around their country to keep outsiders out.  Therefore, they're not into multiculturalism.  They won't share their technology, wealth and resources with anybody.

So Wakandans are conservative, patriotic, nationalistic and isolationists.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2018, 06:37:14 AM »

Wakandans forbid outsiders(tourists, immigrants, refugees, etc.) to set foot in their country.  They have a high tech barrier (a great wall) around their country to keep outsiders out.  Therefore, they're not into multiculturalism.  They won't share their technology, wealth and resources with anybody.

In spite of this, they would still hate Trump.  Because... hypocricy....  OK for everyone EXCEPT whites.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2018, 07:31:23 AM »
So much hate on this thread .....  its just a superhero movie for kids .

WooSHH  TA NA KA

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2018, 07:41:41 AM »

they are, in fact there's a lot of debate if killmonger is the real hero of the movie

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2018, 05:48:13 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/kofimagne/status/964343533426626561

First, you gotta ask yourself, would a movie chain allow someone to sell food, inside the theater, and 1) take revenue from them 2) not have a vendor's license to do so. 3) Not be licensed by the health dept to sell food 4) create a liability problem for the movie chain.

He snuck in food..they snapped his picture. It wasn t a set up pic..they were making fun of him stupid..of course it wasnt approved by the theatre
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2018, 06:06:40 PM »
He snuck in food..they snapped his picture. It wasn t a set up pic..they were making fun of him stupid..of course it wasnt approved by the theatre
Follow along. I was responding to the grilling/selling of rib tips. The guy was lying about it to get comments, which is why I posted the Twitter. The sneaking of food in is different.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2018, 07:09:03 PM »
Joe Hogan about the Black Panther-controversy
Q

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2018, 08:16:14 PM »
Everyone wants it to be great. It's very good but not great. Director is young and still growing as an auteur. Worth seeing in the theater. 8 out of 10. See it.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2018, 01:03:34 PM »
Everyone wants it to be great. It's very good but not great. Director is young and still growing as an auteur. Worth seeing in the theater. 8 out of 10. See it.

I wouldn't watch that trash if they gave me a free ticket
irongearco.com

be back

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2018, 01:04:46 PM »
I wouldn't watch that trash if they gave me a free ticket

i dont watch anything that is overhyped or what everyone bangs on about.

Breaking Bad = would never watch it because everyone says its good.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
It was just an okay movie. If someone is concerned about liberal preaching there was some of that but very little. I enjoyed Spider Man. Maybe one one of the Batman's.  This movie isn't something you walk out thinking that's a classic and break out the Oscars.  Again it was just okay.  I saw the movie The Commuter a week before at the same movie house and I was entertained from the start to the end. It's a good thriller but it's not Shakespeare either. Since the Black Panther is just about an all black movie everyone in the liberal media is over praising it. Don't believe the hype. It's just okay.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2022, 07:41:19 PM »
Black Panther director Ryan Coogler was mistaken for bank robber, handcuffed in Atlanta

Ryan Coogler is one of the most acclaimed young directors in Hollywood, but he was mistaken as a bank robber and briefly handcuffed by Atlanta police on Jan. 7.

"This situation should never have happened," Coogler said in a statement to EW. "However, Bank of America worked with me and addressed it to my satisfaction and we have moved on."

Bank of America said in a statement to EW, "We deeply regret that this incident occurred. It never should have happened and we have apologized to Mr. Coogler."

According to an incident report obtained by TMZ, who were first to report the news, Coogler stopped at a Bank of America location in Atlanta, where he is currently working on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. While two associates waited outside in a black SUV, Coogler went inside to withdraw $12,000 from his account. Given the size of the transaction, he wrote a note on his withdrawal slip: "Please do the money count somewhere else. I'd like to be discreet."

This note apparently alarmed the bank teller, a pregnant Black woman, and when her computer triggered an additional alert, she informed her boss that a potential bank robbery was in process. The police were called, and they briefly put Coogler in handcuffs until the incident was straightened out.

Representatives from the Atlanta Police Department did not immediately respond to EW's request for additional comment.

https://ew.com/celebrity/black-panther-director-ryan-coogler-mistaken-bank-robber/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=622929df625bd9000191b697&fbclid=IwAR1bfUEWB1sAKOjnu-u3Gb7Ohb8oWac8hT_obXdgdwcLpGEoFO8ag_aHwCg

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2022, 08:01:39 PM »
Black Panther director Ryan Coogler was mistaken for bank robber, handcuffed in Atlanta

Ryan Coogler is one of the most acclaimed young directors in Hollywood, but he was mistaken as a bank robber and briefly handcuffed by Atlanta police on Jan. 7.

"This situation should never have happened," Coogler said in a statement to EW. "However, Bank of America worked with me and addressed it to my satisfaction and we have moved on."

Bank of America said in a statement to EW, "We deeply regret that this incident occurred. It never should have happened and we have apologized to Mr. Coogler."

According to an incident report obtained by TMZ, who were first to report the news, Coogler stopped at a Bank of America location in Atlanta, where he is currently working on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. While two associates waited outside in a black SUV, Coogler went inside to withdraw $12,000 from his account. Given the size of the transaction, he wrote a note on his withdrawal slip: "Please do the money count somewhere else. I'd like to be discreet."

This note apparently alarmed the bank teller, a pregnant Black woman, and when her computer triggered an additional alert, she informed her boss that a potential bank robbery was in process. The police were called, and they briefly put Coogler in handcuffs until the incident was straightened out.

Representatives from the Atlanta Police Department did not immediately respond to EW's request for additional comment.

https://ew.com/celebrity/black-panther-director-ryan-coogler-mistaken-bank-robber/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=622929df625bd9000191b697&fbclid=IwAR1bfUEWB1sAKOjnu-u3Gb7Ohb8oWac8hT_obXdgdwcLpGEoFO8ag_aHwCg

Sheeeeeit happenz

Good freakin' grief.  How can it be raciss as a black woman got the ball rolling? I am not going to be watching the next "Black Panther" movie.   From what I understand, West Hollyweird is holding out for an all Nellie Version tentatively called, "Black Manther", starring Vincenzo G. in the title role of "d'ichokah".

Fuck Hollyweird.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2022, 09:00:03 PM »

This would have never occurred at the Bank of Wakanda. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2022, 09:12:53 PM »

Was the pregnant woman racist or just prejudiced?

Also I thought news media stopped referring to people by their skin tones.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2022, 11:25:54 PM »

it's in their nature. getbig, the home of curdled milk and spoiled mayonnaise