Author Topic: The Politics of Black Panther - Sargon of Akkad  (Read 3118 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: The Politics of Black Panther - Sargon of Akkad
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 08:05:00 PM »
if any of u think that jesus was anything outside of white... well, you're wrong. I'll leave it at that

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
u guys focus on race too much. u r not your physical body... u r the software which temporarily resides inside of your physical body. it matters not what u look like... its all hardware... hardware varies.

The Hebrews of Getbig aren't making any threads blaming white people about anything. Look at the main page and see whose whining about Hebrews. It's like you spineless cowards don't say anything about Hebrews in person but come to getbig to bitch and complain.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2018, 08:45:25 PM »
The Hebrews of Getbig aren't making any threads blaming white people about anything. Look at the main page and see whose whining about Hebrews. It's like you spineless cowards don't say anything about Hebrews in person but come to getbig to bitch and complain.

I'm Jewish on my mother's side so it is recognized by those that know.  I don't have any problems here other than the usual ridiculous banter from such stalwarts as our own Dalai Drama, Wiggs.  If that is what you and others call a "Hebrew" you are incorrect.  But then, so is Wiggs.  He's a fuktard of the first order.   At the rate Wiggs is going down the toilet, he'll soon be claiming that the Greek Gods and Goddesses were all black.  I can see it now...Broseidon, Kang of the Seven Seas but can't swim a lap of the wading pool without his floaties.   Wiggs is your idiot.

Then there's Getbigs Brometheus, aka ESFitness.  As fine a piece of shit white trash as one could hope to locate outside of a family reunion in the deep south.   If you want to add another idiot to your stable of the mentally instable, might I suggest you take ESF as the majority of us peoples of non-colour don't want his lazy azz.  'n' sheit.   

So then, they're "yours".  You people.  Youse guys can have 'em.  Every time either one of this pair of mongoloids opens their virtual mouth it's nothing short of a shitastrophy. 

And just to be clear, most of us peeps of non-colour get along fine with every shade of humanity.  Why?  We don't give a fuck about the past and expect the present and future to be better.  But then that takes work.  On both sides. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2018, 04:21:27 AM »
Words from "L"

This.  Funny how this movie is about the opposite of what many in the black community are saying and praising it for.

According to the film:

One of the main reasons Wakanda has survived and prospered for thousands of years is because outsiders(foreigners, immigrants, refugees, etc.) are forbidden and not allowed to set foot in the country.  They have built a barrier(Wall) around their country to keep outsiders out.  One of the main characters says if they start taking refugees, those refugees will bring their issues into Wakanda and ruin it.

For thousands of years Wakanda has refused to share with the rest of the world their technology, wealth and resources and have kept all these a secret.

Wakanda is for Wakandans only, and they do not allow multiculturalism.

Several Wakandans in positions of leadership believe Wakanda should have conquered the world and become an empire long ago.

Wakandans love to scream "Wakanda for ever."

So Wakandans are conservative, patriotic, nationalists, isolationists, and supremacists.

Their technological advancements, wealth, and Black Panther's superhuman strength, speed and agility are all due to the fact that Wakanda stands over a meteorite containing vibranium.  Vibranium powers their cities, their weapons, their armor, their vehicles, etc.  So none of it has necessarily anything to do with their intelligence or wisdom. It's all about the vibranium.

What would the story be had it been Greece, Rome, England or Germany standing on this meteorite containing vibranium?

Good movie.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2018, 06:37:43 AM »
You ever look into Mormonism? I was reading an article on BBC the other day and they talked about how scientists mapped cities in the rainforest that probably contained millions of people. Mormons believe that those folks are Jews or Hebrews or whatever. I realize some of your beliefs align with that. Hope you're doing well.

Many Mormons believe in the Curse of Ham.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2018, 08:11:29 PM »
Something for the Panther and Marvel-fans

Q

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2018, 02:52:32 PM »
Hahahaha, finally watched Black Panther

What a total shitfest of a movie, I loved one scene though where the token whiteman of the movie is attempting to say something and he gets shut down by the black cronies all barking at him like dogs. Why and how the fuck did this shitfest make so many people go to the cinema? Much less rally behind it as if it's anything to be proud of hahahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2018, 04:56:25 PM »
 ;D