Author Topic: The Government of Sweden reported for Genocide against its own people  (Read 6793 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: The Government of Sweden reported for Genocide against its own people
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 02:41:48 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
I'd like to see the treasonous politicians in Sweden be gutted like pigs in a public square and broadcast worldwide live. Those that corrupted them (the likes of Soros, Rothschilds etc.) should be charged with the crime of Genocide and publicly impaled and the spectacle broadcast worldwide. Their bodyguards should be sent to an African prison to be gang raped for the rest of their lives.

And that Arab telling Swedes how it is. I'd like to see one of Swedes strongmen rip him limb from limb like a little bitch. Fuck these cockroaches!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2018, 03:21:05 PM »
An uprising will likely take place before too long.

Moozie filth like the one featured in the video will deserve what’s coming.

And, yes, so, too, will the treasonous government members who’ve allowed this situation to happen.

Rise, Europe!

Exterminate Islam and its cockroaches! Reclaim your lands from the Globalist Jew scum!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2018, 06:22:16 PM »
Maybe someday..

Fortress

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »
Expand on this please.  What you said can be interpreted as an all-out nuclear war that destroys everything, but I suspect that is not what you meant.  Please continue.

All out nuclear war only destroys us(the masses)...It doesn't destroy everything...Select chosen tribes will be protected underground if and when they decide to pull the trigger on us all...The all out war/Genocide that's probably coming will really just be for the entertainment of the psycho/sociopath rulers...When they feel they have enough technology(which could be right now) in all the right places to move forward, we're most likely all history...Most people can't wrap their head around that because they have what the rulers don't, and that's empathy for humanity...Psycho/Sociopaths don't have the ability to have empathy...They're born without it...It sucks but they took control of all four corners of the Globe. They can hit reset at any time without having any sort of guilt. We can all play make believe and say shit like "they're never gonna get my guns or control me"...But that's an illusion...It's our ego thinking we actually have the ability to fight them...I don't think there's a move we can do that doesn't end up as "checkmate" for them.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2018, 08:30:41 AM »
All out nuclear war only destroys us(the masses)...It doesn't destroy everything...Select chosen tribes will be protected underground if and when they decide to pull the trigger on us all...The all out war/Genocide that's probably coming will really just be for the entertainment of the psycho/sociopath rulers...When they feel they have enough technology(which could be right now) in all the right places to move forward, we're most likely all history...Most people can't wrap their head around that because they have what the rulers don't, and that's empathy for humanity...Psycho/Sociopaths don't have the ability to have empathy...They're born without it...It sucks but they took control of all four corners of the Globe. They can hit reset at any time without having any sort of guilt. We can all play make believe and say shit like "they're never gonna get my guns or control me"...But that's an illusion...It's our ego thinking we actually have the ability to fight them...I don't think there's a move we can do that doesn't end up as "checkmate" for them.

Flat Earther?

Anyways, what do you mean by "have the technology"?  That once they realize how to deal with nuclear fallout they will pull the trigger?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2018, 06:34:48 PM »
I'd like to see the treasonous politicians in Sweden be gutted like pigs in a public square and broadcast worldwide live. Those that corrupted them (the likes of Soros, Rothschilds etc.) should be charged with the crime of Genocide and publicly impaled and the spectacle broadcast worldwide. Their bodyguards should be sent to an African prison to be gang raped for the rest of their lives.

And that Arab telling Swedes how it is. I'd like to see one of Swedes strongmen rip him limb from limb like a little bitch. Fuck these cockroaches!

Send them to the Arena!!