Author Topic: Jean-Claude Van Damme - Thoughts on his Legacy?  (Read 8091 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Jean-Claude Van Damme - Thoughts on his Legacy?
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2018, 03:09:39 AM »
I live in poverty.  Squalor.  That's why I'm rich.  Why buy one big house when I can buy a bunch of small ones and rent them for $1,250 monthly each?

whats the point of being rich if you dont get to live rich

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2018, 08:14:31 AM »
whats the point of being rich if you dont get to live rich

It's a fair question, ratherbebig.

To be honest, ever since getting my first paper at age nine in 1991, I have had enough money to get everything I want - which, incidentally, is not very much.  Within six months of getting that paper route, I have $500 in the bank and my own 14" Zenith television set.  I bought a VCR a little after that, and was basically buying every comic book I wanted - at the time, a lot of Archie Comics, but by 1992, I was completely into Marvel, DC, and also EC - Entertaining Comics [the company that produced the Tales from the Crypt and related titles, and later, MAD MAGAZINE - which I also have a large collection of, stored outside my home, along with the rest of my collection].

I've just always been a simple person, I suppose.  I've never really wanted much.  I have my health - as best as I am aware - I love my children, I have been getting along well with my parents lately.  Only one of my four siblings live in Thunder Bay, Canada, but we get along well.

Does the USA have a $1,000 a week, cash for life lottery?  In Canada we have that, but with my rental income, I am able to exceed that, so it very much feels as if I won a lottery like that.

I get to do what I want when I want - which comprises spending a lot of time on Getbig, Facebook, and YouTube  ;D - and I don't have to tow the line of a boss that I hate, or stress about where the money to pay my mortgage will come from.  :)

I guess I just prefer the peace of mind knowing that my bills are paid and I can live life on my own terms without stressing out about money to pay my bills.  I just don't need much, and all I really ever wanted by the time I entered adulthood was to not have to work a 9 to 5, and stress out about it.

I didn't sleep last night, because I was online reading Canadian legal statues...I got absorbed in it, and couldn't stop reading.  That is probably the first all-nighter I have had in over five years.  :o

But it's nice to know that I don't have to go to work exhausted, and I can just wait for my friend to come here to pay her $50 to spend three hours cleaning my house.

It could just be my autism, but it works for me.  It's nice.  It's easy.  I get to spend a lot of time with my three kids.  It's pleasant.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2018, 08:44:08 AM »
It's a fair question, ratherbebig.

To be honest, ever since getting my first paper at age nine in 1991, I have had enough money to get everything I want - which, incidentally, is not very much.  Within six months of getting that paper route, I have $500 in the bank and my own 14" Zenith television set.  I bought a VCR a little after that, and was basically buying every comic book I wanted - at the time, a lot of Archie Comics, but by 1992, I was completely into Marvel, DC, and also EC - Entertaining Comics [the company that produced the Tales from the Crypt and related titles, and later, MAD MAGAZINE - which I also have a large collection of, stored outside my home, along with the rest of my collection].

I've just always been a simple person, I suppose.  I've never really wanted much.  I have my health - as best as I am aware - I love my children, I have been getting along well with my parents lately.  Only one of my four siblings live in Thunder Bay, Canada, but we get along well.

Does the USA have a $1,000 a week, cash for life lottery?  In Canada we have that, but with my rental income, I am able to exceed that, so it very much feels as if I won a lottery like that.

I get to do what I want when I want - which comprises spending a lot of time on Getbig, Facebook, and YouTube  ;D - and I don't have to tow the line of a boss that I hate, or stress about where the money to pay my mortgage will come from.  :)

I guess I just prefer the peace of mind knowing that my bills are paid and I can live life on my own terms without stressing out about money to pay my bills.  I just don't need much, and all I really ever wanted by the time I entered adulthood was to not have to work a 9 to 5, and stress out about it.

I didn't sleep last night, because I was online reading Canadian legal statues...I got absorbed in it, and couldn't stop reading.  That is probably the first all-nighter I have had in over five years.  :o

But it's nice to know that I don't have to go to work exhausted, and I can just wait for my friend to come here to pay her $50 to spend three hours cleaning my house.

It could just be my autism, but it works for me.  It's nice.  It's easy.  I get to spend a lot of time with my three kids.  It's pleasant.

Doing the gods work Matt.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2018, 08:16:27 PM »
Doing the gods work Matt.

Thank you, good sir.  :)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2018, 03:37:59 AM »
His 1995-2010 missing in action Has tarnished forever his legacy. 

He was already declining by 1990.  Universal Soldier was his only big hit in the 90's. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2018, 06:45:10 PM »
He was freund with Lou Ferrigno

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2018, 05:28:15 PM »
Q

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2018, 12:02:50 AM »
90s