Author Topic: CK levels Sunday were 15,575!  (Read 25335 times)

be back

Re: CK levels Sunday were 15,575!
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2018, 11:09:50 AM »
Do a prep thread all-inclusive. We haven't had a good one on here in years.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=642239.0

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2018, 11:31:24 AM »
Im not worked up, Im bored in contest prep...wifes away on holiday, just killing time..

Hopefully she is getting a proper fucking by some black d!ck

Coz you sure as hell couldnt satisfy her

be back

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2018, 11:40:48 AM »
but could she stand up to a Hearns body shot.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2018, 03:41:09 PM »
Hopefully she is getting a proper fucking by some black d!ck

Coz you sure as hell couldnt satisfy her

:)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2018, 04:02:57 AM »
try and make a few posts when you are not under a haze of opiates, people might take you seriously.

Have you noticed no one really gives a fuck about you, people soon tire of self harmers.

Lol@"haze of opiates".  Aside from the two 2mg morphine injections (which if you had any clue what you're talking about, you would know how many school and pointless 2 mg of morphine is to somebody like me) & the single Percocet tab ( again if you knew anything, you would know how pointless 5 mg of oxycodone is to me as well, which is why I declined II Percocet when it was offered to me).

... furthermore when the nurse came in to do my dressing change Andre pack the little 1.5 mm incision in my shoulder she also brought with her 2 vials of Dilaudid to be given to me prior to her repacking the incision.( I guess autism really affects your reading reading comprehension skills) I could have just as easily taken the Dilaudid injections letter repack the wound and then checked out AMA, however I did not. I signed the form, put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, and went on my way. No take home prescriptions for antibiotics and certainly no take home prescriptions for painkillers.

Once again making up your own little fantasy version of what you wish my life was, to fit your own little narrative to make yourself feel better.

I don't need to spread lies about you, because everything I say about you is accurate , such as you being autistic and unable to comprehend even the most basic social interactions among adults, as well as your pathetic of session with me and my life

be back

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2018, 06:39:03 AM »
Lol@"haze of opiates".  Aside from the two 2mg morphine injections (which if you had any clue what you're talking about, you would know how many school and pointless 2 mg of morphine is to somebody like me) & the single Percocet tab ( again if you knew anything, you would know how pointless 5 mg of oxycodone is to me as well, which is why I declined II Percocet when it was offered to me).

... furthermore when the nurse came in to do my dressing change Andre pack the little 1.5 mm incision in my shoulder she also brought with her 2 vials of Dilaudid to be given to me prior to her repacking the incision.( I guess autism really affects your reading reading comprehension skills) I could have just as easily taken the Dilaudid injections letter repack the wound and then checked out AMA, however I did not. I signed the form, put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, and went on my way. No take home prescriptions for antibiotics and certainly no take home prescriptions for painkillers.

Once again making up your own little fantasy version of what you wish my life was, to fit your own little narrative to make yourself feel better.

I don't need to spread lies about you, because everything I say about you is accurate , such as you being autistic and unable to comprehend even the most basic social interactions among adults, as well as your pathetic of session with me and my life

why do you keep telling me all this shit, I couldn't give a flying fuck how you live your seedy freeloading thieving shitty fucking life.

You are the shit on peoples shoes, a fucking hinderance and liability to anyone you come into contact with...

A self harming hopeless addict lurching from one disaster to the next...

no one fucking cares...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2018, 07:01:18 AM »
why do you keep telling me all this shit, I couldn't give a flying fuck how you live your seedy freeloading thieving shitty fucking life.

You are the shit on peoples shoes, a fucking hinderance and liability to anyone you come into contact with...

A self harming hopeless addict lurching from one disaster to the next...

no one fucking cares...

Says the 54yr old autistic boy who went from riding the short bus to school 2 become the driver of the short bus for the past 30+ years. Never once getting a " promotion". No wonder you can't afford to move out of that s******* you live in.

And your "wife" is on "vacation" by herself. Hahaha even she can't stand to be around you in front of her friends. LoL... it all makes perfect sense

be back

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2018, 07:40:24 AM »
Says the 54yr old autistic boy who went from riding the short bus to school 2 become the driver of the short bus for the past 30+ years. Never once getting a " promotion". No wonder you can't afford to move out of that s******* you live in.

And your "wife" is on "vacation" by herself. Hahaha even she can't stand to be around you in front of her friends. LoL... it all makes perfect sense

My wife is on a cruise of the Far East, she phoned me last night from Thailand asking me who Eric Scott is, she said every single Thai girl weighing less than 72lb was asking about you...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2018, 08:41:27 AM »
My wife is on a cruise of the Far East, she phoned me last night from Thailand asking me who Eric Scott is, she said every single Thai girl weighing less than 72lb was asking about you...

Even worse, she is getting nailed by tiny asain c0ck

be back

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2018, 09:38:38 AM »
Even worse, she is getting nailed by tiny asain c0ck

that I can handle... ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2018, 09:41:13 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2018, 07:41:06 PM »
The far east is the birthplace of bukake.  I'd have some concerns about activities like this being in the mix.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2018, 04:45:12 AM »

There's more of your autism shining through with your obsession with me supposedly dating 72 pound Asian girls.

Once again I'll tell you to post the quote where I had ever ever mentioned dating 72 lb or 84 lb or whatever the f*** your story changes to Asian girls.

Spoiler alert: you'll never do it because number one they don't exist,& number two it's just another lie of fabricated by your little autistic pea-brain to try to paint my life into some narrative you would love to be true.

Btw, whose "wife" goes on a cruise, much less a vacation. By themselves, leaving the impotent cuck "husband" at home? ( another spoiler alert, your wife doesn't exist.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

be back

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2018, 05:57:25 AM »
There's more of your autism shining through with your obsession with me supposedly dating 72 pound Asian girls.

Once again I'll tell you to post the quote where I had ever ever mentioned dating 72 lb or 84 lb or whatever the f*** your story changes to Asian girls.

Spoiler alert: you'll never do it because number one they don't exist,& number two it's just another lie of fabricated by your little autistic pea-brain to try to paint my life into some narrative you would love to be true.

Btw, whose "wife" goes on a cruise, much less a vacation. By themselves, leaving the impotent cuck "husband" at home? ( another spoiler alert, your wife doesn't exist.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2018, 05:17:42 PM »
Update:

Wednesday morning woke up at about 3 a.m. to pee (started taking .5mg Bumex & 25mg Aldactone 2x a day Tuesday because my lower legs started to swell a lil and also to try to flush out as much of the CK from my bloodstream as possible)& when I went to get back into bed I noticed their lives some pus leakage on my pillow as well as my bed sheet from the area where my shoulder was bandaged up..

So, bout 4am decided to head to the bathroom and remove the bandages and video tape it and noticed that just putting a little bit of pressure on the bandage pus Woodstream out about as thick as a number 2 pencil and run down my tricep. So by the time I got down to the very last bandage that was covering the packing strip that was packed inside the incision hole, when I took that bandage off it also took with it the packing strip that was inside the hole.

And just by putting a little bit of pressure against the area around the whole with my phone since I was taking the bandage off with one hand and holding my phone with the other I use the phone to put pressure on the area and the amount of pus that poured out was surprising to say the least. I then had to put down the phone and use my fingers to put pressure around the hole and as many areas as I could and it squeeze out as much pus as I could which turned out to be quite a bit. I'm about two or three shot glasses worth. When I figured I had gotten as much pus as was going to come out irie bandage the thing up and went back to bed for another hour or so, debating when I woke up if I should go back to the ER and have them repack the hole or if I should just leave it be. Obviously, I just let it be.

Fast forward to last night (Friday night, bout 7pm) I took the bandages off again expecting to see more pus being drained out however there was none.... Or at least close to none, along with the incision hole was pretty much healed over.

Now, I've been dealing with excessive swelling in my lower legs much like what I dealt with after my hip surgery in August despite me bumping my diuretic doses two three times per day now half milligram bumex and 25 mg aldactone 3 times a day along with about a gallon and a half to two gallons of water per day. Yesterday and kind of slacked off on the water and only took in maybe a half gallon or so, but also took in 64 oz of Powerade (it WAS on sale for like $.62. I usually prefer Gatorade because they actually use dextrose and sugar or was it sucrose? I forget. anyways...), in addition to 44oz Gatorade... and my pee has been essentially clear if not a pale yellow. However my ankles/shins are still super-swollen (BTW, they had no swelling whatsoever on the Sunday and Monday I was admitted in the hospital), & the body aches and pains are essentially gaughan especially in my knees and thighs hamstrings glutes ET C... My lower back hurt yesterday because I was bent over mopping the hardwood floors in my kitchen, bathroom, and front entrance way but that went away pretty quick. The only thing that remains is still in my neck and my left trap.

be back

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2018, 01:37:48 AM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2018, 06:01:17 AM »

be back

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2018, 07:39:14 AM »
2018 deadpool candidate of peace...

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2018, 08:21:22 AM »
2018 deadpool candidate of peace...

IF this particular tale is true.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2018, 08:30:07 AM »
IF this particular tale is true.

Let's hope its quick

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2018, 08:35:37 AM »
You should of filmed it Valentino style, like when he drained his bicep.

werewolf operative

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2018, 08:37:39 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2018, 09:51:47 AM »
You should of filmed it Valentino style, like when he drained his bicep.

I did.

Dr in the ER said he only got about 10cc out. About 3-4wks earlier I was in for a needle- aspiration in the Anterior part of the delt and the Dr (med student Dr) only got a 10cc syringe full out (dunno why he didn't try for any more).

& when I squeezed the puss out at home a couple days after I checked out, I got about 1 1/2 shot.glasses worth out... No more would come out.

When I had the black-widow bite on my right hip (no where near anywhere where I'd inject, besides I rarely injected glutes anyways... And that was when I was still using MLG's undersized garbage as well as a local supplier (who now sells my shit because everybody stopped buying his shit.. Also happens to be a cop), the Dr lady squeezed out about a coke-can & a half of puss.

The s*** that came out of my Delt was pinkish-colored, not the red color of the b12. Like I said, I've been can near completely "off" since last March when I injured my neck. In Oct I did a couple 2xxx test/1cc tren injections, and then a couple 2cc test injections last month... All in my right glute.

be back

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2018, 09:59:08 AM »