Author Topic: CK levels Sunday were 15,575!  (Read 25245 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: CK levels Sunday were 15,575!
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2018, 10:11:16 AM »
2018 deadpool candidate of peace...

How so? An infection in my delt? You dumb fuck.

How bout your little fantasy theory about how I go to the hospital for free f****** pain meds and when the nurse comes in with two vials of Dilaudid 2 give me before she changes the bandage in my shoulder I decline and sign out against medical advice. Kind of blows your little fantasy Theory out of the water doesn't it you dumb fucken autistic train conductor  who is wife goes on vacation by herself to get railed by as many men as she can before she has to come back home to your pathetic anorexic autistic ass.

be back

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2018, 10:33:08 AM »
How so? An infection in my delt? You dumb fuck.

How bout your little fantasy theory about how I go to the hospital for free f****** pain meds and when the nurse comes in with two vials of Dilaudid 2 give me before she changes the bandage in my shoulder I decline and sign out against medical advice. Kind of blows your little fantasy Theory out of the water doesn't it you dumb fucken autistic train conductor  who is wife goes on vacation by herself to get railed by as many men as she can before she has to come back home to your pathetic anorexic autistic ass.

you are filthy , unkempt, you use unsanitary products because you have no money to pay for a decent quality product, you are an alcoholic (hence your ankle tag) you are an opiate addict.

Not conducive to longevity.

They say Krocodil is a nice hit, you may want to have a go at that, after all , nothing really affects you does it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2018, 10:50:34 AM »
you are filthy , unkempt, you use unsanitary products because you have no money to pay for a decent quality product, you are an alcoholic (hence your ankle tag) you are an opiate addict.

They say Krocodil is a nice hit, you may want to have a go at that, after all , nothing really affects you does it?

Yikes......

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2018, 12:18:08 PM »

Fucks sake.  Do you have to go this far to try to prove your point?  
T

be back

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2018, 12:19:16 PM »
Fucks sake.  Do you have to go this far to try to prove your point? 

Prove a point?
Im not trying to prove anything, Im just fucking with him as per.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2018, 12:22:49 PM »
Prove a point?
Im not trying to prove anything, Im just fucking with him as per.

I get that, but do you have to fuck with all of us when you do it?  When I click on a thread I might expect people going for each others throats, and unfortunately occasionally a Tom Prince dick pic - but do you really have to resort to posting actual suicide gifs to fuck with people?  And if you say yes, go fuck myself, that's fair enough, but how can I guess from now on when you might decide to post murder/suicide pics just to fuck with someone?
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2018, 09:30:56 PM »
I get that, but do you have to fuck with all of us when you do it?  When I click on a thread I might expect people going for each others throats, and unfortunately occasionally a Tom Prince dick pic - but do you really have to resort to posting actual suicide gifs to fuck with people?  And if you say yes, go fuck myself, that's fair enough, but how can I guess from now on when you might decide to post murder/suicide pics just to fuck with someone?

He should have stayed on his break from this place. All it shows is his own mental issues with the way he goes after ES. I knew it would take a turn as soon as he entered the thread and the suicide gif sums it all up.

be back

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2018, 10:07:20 PM »
jeez...it aint that serious.... ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2018, 01:37:57 AM »

An alcoholic who's drank once since April 17th 2016 and who last used heroin April 14th 2016. Hell, I even had l had oxy 30mg tabs in my cupboard ffs,& if I'm such an opiate addict, why. Exactly, you say I'm an opiate addict when I refused the two vials of Dilaudid the nurse had brought in for me and I had asked for the Forum to check out with instead? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense now does it? I know Common Sense isn't your strong suit but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense now does it with your own little Narrative of me being and after of opiate addict. If I was what you so desperately wish I was, I would have gotten those Ivy ampules injected and then checked out of the hospital, now wouldn't I? You fuxking crosseyed autistic dunce.

be back

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2018, 02:26:07 AM »
An alcoholic who's drank once since April 17th 2016 and who last used heroin April 14th 2016. Hell, I even had l had oxy 30mg tabs in my cupboard ffs,& if I'm such an opiate addict, why. Exactly, you say I'm an opiate addict when I refused the two vials of Dilaudid the nurse had brought in for me and I had asked for the Forum to check out with instead? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense now does it? I know Common Sense isn't your strong suit but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense now does it with your own little Narrative of me being and after of opiate addict. If I was what you so desperately wish I was, I would have gotten those Ivy ampules injected and then checked out of the hospital, now wouldn't I? You fuxking crosseyed autistic dunce.

alcoholics and drug addicts tend to not tell the truth...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2018, 07:30:53 AM »

Then why would I ever have disclosed I was a heroin addict or an alcoholic on this board in the first place? Why would I have ever disclose any of my injuries on this board in the first place? I have talked about just just as many of my mistakes and failures as I have my successes on this board, and have done so for nearly 20 years now. People like you claim I lie yet it's been nearly 20 years and you have yet to catch me "Slippin", even when I tell you I beg you to find the post where you make some sort of claim that I supposedly made to fit your little narrative about me.

be back

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2018, 07:58:42 AM »
Then why would I ever have disclosed I was a heroin addict or an alcoholic on this board in the first place? Why would I have ever disclose any of my injuries on this board in the first place? I have talked about just just as many of my mistakes and failures as I have my successes on this board, and have done so for nearly 20 years now. People like you claim I lie yet it's been nearly 20 years and you have yet to catch me "Slippin", even when I tell you I beg you to find the post where you make some sort of claim that I supposedly made to fit your little narrative about me.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2018, 11:50:24 AM »
jeez...it aint that serious.... ::)

To you maybe these images are meaningless, but making me accidentally see a real suicide gif in a thread where I had no way of knowing in advance what you posted is not serious?  And don't try to say look away or whatever because we both know it takes a couple of seconds before you process what you're looking at and by then the damage is done.

But let me try to understand your position:  if posting pictures/gifs/videos of death is not serious what is?

And let me repeat my question - how do I enter a thread about something completely pointless/harmless like this without knowing you've chosen to post a death pic/vid?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2018, 11:51:39 AM »

I thought you didn't associate with people like that?  Where's your evidence?
T

be back

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2018, 11:53:19 AM »
To you maybe these images are meaningless, but making me accidentally see a real suicide gif in a thread where I had no way of knowing in advance what you posted is not serious?  And don't try to say look away or whatever because we both know it takes a couple of seconds before you process what you're looking at and by then the damage is done.

But let me try to understand your position:  if posting pictures/gifs/videos of death is not serious what is?

And let me repeat my question - how do I enter a thread about something completely pointless/harmless like this without knowing you've chosen to post a death pic/vid?

So upset you quoted it allowing it to be displayed twice?

hoping to get me a ban where you?

be back

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »
I thought you didn't associate with people like that?  Where's your evidence?

http://www.rehabcenter.net/lying-through-addiction-how-to-tell-when-someone-is-on-drugs/
Something to remember when considering whether or not someone you care about has a drug problem, is that people whose minds are being affected by drugs often lie. Dishonesty is something you can usually count on experiencing when you’re attempting to help someone get into a treatment program or even when first asking them if they have a problem. Depending on the drug, many people will cover up what they’re doing or act as if nothing is wrong with what they are doing. Be aware of which drug could be in use, as many are easily concealed or lied about when a prescription has been written.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2018, 11:56:36 AM »
So upset you quoted it allowing it to be displayed twice?

hoping to get me a ban where you?

Fair point - corrected, but hoping to get you a ban?  Really?  You know me, do I play these forum games?

Care to respond to my other questions please?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2018, 11:58:24 AM »
http://www.rehabcenter.net/lying-through-addiction-how-to-tell-when-someone-is-on-drugs/

OK, so a quick Google found you a link that supported your position - have you ever found that risible in other posters?
T

be back

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2018, 12:05:04 PM »
Fair point - corrected, but hoping to get you a ban?  Really?  You know me, do I play these forum games?

Care to respond to my other questions please?

I have replaced the gif to suit your taste.

How do you know what you are going to see?
Fuck me mate, someone posted a pic of guy with a cock up his arse last week FFS

Nothings safe on here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2018, 12:06:25 PM »
To you maybe these images are meaningless, but making me accidentally see a real suicide gif in a thread where I had no way of knowing in advance what you posted is not serious?  And don't try to say look away or whatever because we both know it takes a couple of seconds before you process what you're looking at and by then the damage is done.

But let me try to understand your position:  if posting pictures/gifs/videos of death is not serious what is?

Do you think that's a real suicide?

I didn't even notice the gif until you said something and after looking at I'm not sure if it's real or just a goof....

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »

Calm down Gloria,it is getbig after all.

be back

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2018, 12:25:15 PM »
Do you think that's a real suicide?

I didn't even notice the gif until you said something and after looking at I'm not sure if it's real or just a goof....
Its the guy who stalked Bjork...

werewolf operative

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2018, 12:33:05 PM »

I'm going to assume you haven't seen one of the more recent vids from mexico with the son of a cop who was flayed alive and had his still beating heart ripped out of his chest...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
Its the guy who stalked Bjork...

Oh.

Well at least he was ahead of the game recording everything. He was a real innovator.

be back

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2018, 01:01:20 PM »
I'm going to assume you haven't seen one of the more recent vids from mexico with the son of a cop who was flayed alive and had his still beating heart ripped out of his chest...

link?