Author Topic: CK levels Sunday were 15,575!  (Read 24981 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: CK levels Sunday were 15,575!
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2018, 07:15:19 PM »
I am a personal trainer, I train 8 clients a day,they pay me £200 an hour, not a bad little income.

Testimonials?

No, they are all high profile clients and Hollywood stars, I cant betray a confidence, you just have to believe me.

So, there you go Eric, we have both demonstrated to the same level of proof that we are both personal trainers.

Isnt make believe great, you can be anything you want on getbig and the internet.

You think I only have 1 IG? 1 FB? LoL that I'm going to expose or connect my clients to them having a trainer that also has a side busines? Especially to fucking mentally ill (legitimately mentally ill) scumbags like yourself? Bwahajaha.... You ducking dunce. Never fails with you.

be back

« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2018, 11:51:51 PM »
I regret taking the Sciroxx Deca, since I have plenty of my own, but its a well-known company, so I thought it would be sterile, since I've been using anabolic since Jan '99 (if you dont cpunt the "andro" shit since what? '96?'97?)...and I've had no abscess or infections, minus the 2ml? Inj of Testoprim-D in Mexico in my right delt.

That shit hurt and swelled for about 10days & was red,swollen & hot to the touch. Made it very hard to shift and turn my steering wheel since I removed the power steering at the Fri & $at night street racing. Believe that was before I was introduced to nubain by Scott Markey, so I was stuck taking a hand full of Advil 3-4x a day because, again, Scott swore by it because Tom prince swore by it.

The abscess last week was due to pumping the remains of a US-made B-12 into both delts and both biceps (for reasons I won't get into... Cleaning house of all labeled products, including Lantus and a cpl other "hard to get" insulins)

So, no. i dont regret using anabolics. I have access to as much as I want so "wtf".

The painkillers? Obviously I regret that. Especially since I *quit* Nubian on a Wednesday, giving a fairly full bottle of Astra 'Bain (the "good shit", not including the DuPont amps), had a big argument with my Ex, came back to the GNC and asked if he still had that bottle and was an Indian-giver, got it back said "fuck it.. Fuck that **** (won't call her that here)", and blasted a full ML I.V. & was back on... Then sometime after 9/11 I actually Quit-Quit & was off painkillers till I fucked my neck and (believe I've said this many times here), doctor suggested use Percocet as a painkiller I refused saying I wanted nothing addictive.  Then he suggested Vicodin, which I again refused. Then it was down to Tylenol-3 (with codeine), which I said no again. Then he brought up Ultram or Tramadol what he called it, the same stuff I had used to taper off nubain and was supposed to be "not addictive". Well, that was horribly incorrect as well as Nubain supposing to be "non-addictive". So I went with all tram, and he first took prescribed 8 tablets per day (2 tabs 4x per day), which is the maximum suggested daily dose. Just under this seizure threshold.

I didn't care for the "side effects", or how it made me feel *or especially* after researching it, finding out it works on 9-11 (or more) areas of the brain [supposedly] plus it's effects on serotonin (I am absolutely against ssri's), so I went down to just 3 tablets per day over the course of about 4 to 6 weeks. Going from 8 down to 6 down to 5 down to 3 was no problem... But I *could not* get below 3 tabs without withdrawal.. Even 2.5tabs... Made absolutely no sense to me. Withdrawaling from opiates, especially opiate agonist/antagonist (like Nubian, Temgesic[Suboxone], & Torbugesic), so i couldnt "figure" it out.....

.... And like ive said many, many times here, they 'scheduled' ultra and you get a refill you needed to go to the doctor and I actually have an appointment and see him in person. So I went to the doctor, and he wrote the script for three tablets a day because I told him I drove by those down even though still having neck pain, and he wrote the prescription for about 25 or 26 days and my next doctor's appointment wasn't for another 30 or 31 days. So I was going to have a good 3, 4, 5, whatever days of complete opioid withdrawal & still having obligations at the gym. I take pride in being the "last man standing", & always showing up for clients and work managing the gym as well (& receiving 2 separate paychecks to skirt overtime laws.. I really didn't care).... and like I've said here many times before a customer of mine gave me a call and said his crackhead girlfriend had stolen some of these Hydromorphone tablets, about a thousand of them and did I know anybody who would be interested in them. I thought for a second and I said no I can't think of anybody, but I'll think about it some more and give you a call or something in the next day or two or something. While I was calling and calling and calling both the pharmacy and the doctor to get an appointment or a refill for the Ultram. Well the guy called back the next day and asked again if I had found anybody and, like I've said many times you before I said how much are they? He said I have no idea what they're worth. I said well I guess I'll take 40 bucks worth is that cool? So I went over and gave the girl 40 bucks and she poured a f****** handful two hands actually and over the course of about a month after doing my research and what not, & remembering the Pulp Fiction scene, I quickly found these things worked great and no more withdrawal.

.... Ill cut the story short there, because there's more, but painkillers? O absolutely regret using,& starting again after I'd quit the 1st & 2nd times... And then the Ultram caught me off guard with the addictive properties..... And using the diluadid was stupid as well. As well as going to Cancun for about 2wks and only bringing 6-8(stuffed in my belt.. I was unfamiliar with smuggling INTO Mexico),& by the time the plane landed in Cancun & we got the rental car I was already sweating and nose running, cold clay skin and FINALLY found the first resort and soon and we got into the room all 6 or 8 went up my nose (since I didn't bring a syringe)... & I got through withdrawal there by sipping pina coladas ALL day (but they're weak son I never got drunk).....

... But when we got home, first thing I did was load up a 3c.f. syrimge with about 12-14, (leaving 10 for the mornimg, b4 we went to pick up more) & shoot about 2cms of about 24-28mg diluadid.

Next morning we go over (she just sat in the car.? She never used any of this stuff of any kind, or even drink more than half a beer because it upset her stomach)..anyways... I find out all.she has left is 14 or 24 or something... And that was it. I'd used all 1k of thosentabs in about 6 wks. After that like I've said many times here before like a broken record, she suggested I buy some MS Contin (morphine sulfate), which I knew were garbage and where on I.V.-able, but she said her heroine friends love these things when they can't find any heroin. So using my panicking withdrawal logic, said well why don't you just give me some heroin then? Thinking I could use much less and it'd be much much stronger so I would say a lot of money.............

............and we know how the story ended.

Tired of correcting voice text,& I'm gonna go play with my cats with the laser-pointers... Not to mention, the pretty girl here is giving me the evil-eye. Lol

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2018, 01:39:00 AM »

Again, misquoting me to fit your little autistic Narrative of my life you little bitch.

Where the f*** do I say it's not my fault it's not my fault? With the Ultram? Something that was developed and marketed specifically to patients with prior painkiller addictions or issues. You fucking dunce. Much less I was prescribed the max dose from the start and tapered down ON MY OWN... You mother fucking dunce.

Your obsession with me reeks of jealousy and insecurity. Searching and searching for that gif, or maybe you've had it saved for 2years for me for just that right moment!

Checks out. ✔

And oh look what I found!

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=267233
... Fits you to a tee

..and oh look! Another one! Feeling suicidal lately?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autismforums.com/threads/issues-with-jealousy.4692/%3famp=1

..and again!
https://www.quora.com/Do-people-with-Aspergers-experience-jealousy

Seems "it's not your fault! It's not your fault!"

... And finally! Told you many times before, your insecurity and obsession with me is probably due to you're horrible experience all through grade school and middle school and high school, because you associate me with the guy you wished you could be like. I was popular, you were an outcast... eating lunch by yourself.

I was the the athlete and race car driver (3x nat'l SCCA champions... I've posted pics of me leading the pack down the straightaway, in full color on the front page of the Sunday Union Tribune, verifiable sucker, ppl have seen it on my FB.)... And had delta, tris, bis, abs, & a back in h.s. and was voted "best body" my junior and senior year... You were a crosseyed think who couldn't throw a baseball more than 40mph, much less throw it anywhere near the plate.

Last but not least, I had two girlfriends. Dozens and dozens of girlfriends, because unlike you, I'm attractive. Tall, had blonde hair blue eyes, good cheekbones, good jawline, & and a voice like James Earl Jones.... not to mention I had social skills ( which you lack completely do to your mental disability) and I could talk to any girl I wanted... And I did. Running joke Monday mornings my senior year was "who did Eric sleep with Friday or Saturday night?" Not to mention I had a man-sized 8in dick it's thicker than most of the girls wrists, & the Asian girls all wanted to try it, with no shame.... YOU likely didn't have sex until you were in your late 20s or early thirties, ashamed of your tiny retard penis, likely with some other AUTISTIC dunce dumb ass broad who never called you back again and probably didn't have sex again with any woman until you met your supposed "wife".

I am the guy you wished you could've been like growing up. I've said it before, and it all checks out below.

Here we go
https://autismcanada.org/about-autism/characteristics/impairment-in-social-relationships/

be back

« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2018, 01:45:28 AM »
Again, misquoting me to fit your little autistic Narrative of my life you little bitch.

Where the f*** do I say it's not my fault it's not my fault? With the Ultram? Something that was developed and marketed specifically to patients with prior painkiller addictions or issues. You fucking dunce. Much less I was prescribed the max dose from the start and tapered down ON MY OWN... You mother fucking dunce.

Your obsession with me reeks of jealousy and insecurity. Searching and searching for that gif, or maybe you've had it saved for 2years for me for just that right moment!

Checks out. ✔

And oh look what I found!

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=267233
... Fits you to a tee

..and oh look! Another one! Feeling suicidal lately?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autismforums.com/threads/issues-with-jealousy.4692/%3famp=1

..and again!
https://www.quora.com/Do-people-with-Aspergers-experience-jealousy

Seems "it's not your fault! It's not your fault!"

... And finally! Told you many times before, your insecurity and obsession with me is probably due to you're horrible experience all through grade school and middle school and high school, because you associate me with the guy you wished you could be like. I was popular, you were an outcast... eating lunch by yourself.

I was the the athlete and race car driver (3x nat'l SCCA champions... I've posted pics of me leading the pack down the straightaway, in full color on the front page of the Sunday Union Tribune, verifiable sucker, ppl have seen it on my FB.)... And had delta, tris, bis, abs, & a back in h.s. and was voted "best body" my junior and senior year... You were a crosseyed think who couldn't throw a baseball more than 40mph, much less throw it anywhere near the plate.

Last but not least, I had two girlfriends. Dozens and dozens of girlfriends, because unlike you, I'm attractive. Tall, had blonde hair blue eyes, good cheekbones, good jawline, & and a voice like James Earl Jones.... not to mention I had social skills ( which you lack completely do to your mental disability) and I could talk to any girl I wanted... And I did. Running joke Monday mornings my senior year was "who did Eric sleep with Friday or Saturday night?" Not to mention I had a man-sized 8in dick it's thicker than most of the girls wrists, & the Asian girls all wanted to try it, with no shame.... YOU likely didn't have sex until you were in your late 20s or early thirties, ashamed of your tiny retard penis, likely with some other AUTISTIC dunce dumb ass broad who never called you back again and probably didn't have sex again with any woman until you met your supposed "wife".

I am the guy you wished you could've been like growing up. I've said it before, and it all checks out below.

Here we go
https://autismcanada.org/about-autism/characteristics/impairment-in-social-relationships/

he said it, its all true guys, Erics words are facts......

You really are the stupidest person I have ever had the pleasure to troll, I really used to think you were trolling everyone here, me included, but its just that you are so incredibly stupid.

You seem to think that countering an accusation about you is rectified by telling a bigger , more unbelievable story.

Reality is , you have been the "runt" in every group of people you have ever associated with, you just drift from one disaster to the next, Im getting to the point where Im starting to feel sorry for you...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2018, 02:11:46 AM »

OMG we have an intellectually challenged man with the mind of a 14 year old boy posting here on getbig.

Yeah buddy you are SOO COOL wowzers you are the coolest kid in skool.

Saddest thing is even if you were popular in HS you are THAT GUY that became a huge loser as a man.

Truth is though, that you weren't even cool in school, you were just a mentally inbalanced loser WAITING to go off the rails once mommy and daddy weren't there to support you anymore.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2018, 02:33:11 AM »
OMG we have an intellectually challenged man with the mind of a 14 year old boy posting here on getbig.

Yeah buddy you are SOO COOL wowzers you are the coolest kid in skool.

Saddest thing is even if you were popular in HS you are THAT GUY that became a huge loser as a man.

Truth is though, that you weren't even cool in school, you were just a mentally inbalanced loser WAITING to go off the rails once mommy and daddy weren't there to support you anymore.

Nice try, but explains jeffy's obsession with me to a tee.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2018, 02:41:50 AM »
he said it, its all true guys, Erics words are facts......

You really are the stupidest person I have ever had the pleasure to troll, I really used to think you were trolling everyone here, me included, but its just that you are so incredibly stupid.

You seem to think that countering an accusation about you is rectified by telling a bigger , more unbelievable story.

Reality is , you have been the "runt" in every group of people you have ever associated with, you just drift from one disaster to the next, im getting to the point where Im starting to feel sorry for you...

Here it comes, I point out lil jeffy's illness and he's about a day and a half from ANOTHER "I'm just gonna stop with you", then you'll probably disappear for a few days and she'll back up with a new handle, hoping nobody will notice.

And "runt"? Hahaha. More fantasy lies you tell yourself about me to make yourself feel better.

And for fucks sake, you're 54yrs old and spend your every waking hour trolling and following me from thread to thread.... Yea, normal behavior for a man your age. Sad part is, your problem is you were born with a mental handicap that prevented you entirely from developing the normal social skills most people have,& you'll live a lonely, isolated life until you die. Likely from prostate or rectal cancer from all the laxatives you chug and spend 1/2 your day on the toilet... Posting on getbig thinking people here care what you say. Fucking autistic crosseyed, brillo-haired dunce.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2018, 03:07:47 AM »
At first I though Be There was simply trolling ESFITNESS. But it really seems like Be There is obsessed with ESFITNESS and his lies.
X

be back

« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2018, 06:02:55 AM »
At first I though Be There was simply trolling ESFITNESS. But it really seems like Be There is obsessed with ESFITNESS and his lies.

started out trolling him and fucking with him, I dont think its esfitness that my obsession is with, its the fact that there are people here who actually fall for all his fucking stupid stories.
No one else seems to think its strange that we have this superhero in our midst who could (if he put his mind to it) singlehandedly save humanity.

Im not sure whats worse, esfitness the idiot or the idiots who seem to be taken in by his bullshit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2018, 07:51:15 AM »
started out trolling him and fucking with him, I dont think its esfitness that my obsession is with, its the fact that there are people here who actually fall for all his fucking stupid stories.
No one else seems to think its strange that we have this superhero in our midst who could (if he put his mind to it) singlehandedly save humanity.

Im not sure whats worse, esfitness the idiot or the idiots who seem to be taken in by his bullshit

I think 99.9% of what he says is false, but I just leave him alone.

Let him believe his lies.
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2018, 08:10:18 AM »

Then explain why you & only you follow me to EVERY comment I make and derail every fucken thread? EVERY thread you post in gets ruined.

You're a bitch. Bottom line. An autistic bitch.

be back

« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2018, 08:31:40 AM »
Then explain why you & only you follow me to EVERY comment I make and derail every fucken thread? EVERY thread you post in gets ruined.

You're a bitch. Bottom line. An autistic bitch.

if I dont pull you up on your shit you will start pushing the envelope of bullshit and who knows where it will end, at least me fucking with you keeps you at zero believability, without me you would be breeding Unicorns.

The only threads you post in are just you trying to top times 10 everyone elses stories in the thread.

You are lifes biggest loser and feel the need to compensate by making up fantastic stories of how you want your life to have been, in reality its been one disaster to another, and long will that trend continue because you really believe lifes great.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2018, 11:25:50 AM »
I regret taking the Sciroxx Deca, since I have plenty of my own, but its a well-known company, so I thought it would be sterile, since I've been using anabolic since Jan '99 (if you dont cpunt the "andro" shit since what? '96?'97?)...and I've had no abscess or infections, minus the 2ml? Inj of Testoprim-D in Mexico in my right delt.

That shit hurt and swelled for about 10days & was red,swollen & hot to the touch. Made it very hard to shift and turn my steering wheel since I removed the power steering at the Fri & $at night street racing. Believe that was before I was introduced to nubain by Scott Markey, so I was stuck taking a hand full of Advil 3-4x a day because, again, Scott swore by it because Tom prince swore by it.

The abscess last week was due to pumping the remains of a US-made B-12 into both delts and both biceps (for reasons I won't get into... Cleaning house of all labeled products, including Lantus and a cpl other "hard to get" insulins)

So, no. i dont regret using anabolics. I have access to as much as I want so "wtf".

The painkillers? Obviously I regret that. Especially since I *quit* Nubian on a Wednesday, giving a fairly full bottle of Astra 'Bain (the "good shit", not including the DuPont amps), had a big argument with my Ex, came back to the GNC and asked if he still had that bottle and was an Indian-giver, got it back said "fuck it.. Fuck that **** (won't call her that here)", and blasted a full ML I.V. & was back on... Then sometime after 9/11 I actually Quit-Quit & was off painkillers till I fucked my neck and (believe I've said this many times here), doctor suggested use Percocet as a painkiller I refused saying I wanted nothing addictive.  Then he suggested Vicodin, which I again refused. Then it was down to Tylenol-3 (with codeine), which I said no again. Then he brought up Ultram or Tramadol what he called it, the same stuff I had used to taper off nubain and was supposed to be "not addictive". Well, that was horribly incorrect as well as Nubain supposing to be "non-addictive". So I went with all tram, and he first took prescribed 8 tablets per day (2 tabs 4x per day), which is the maximum suggested daily dose. Just under this seizure threshold.

I didn't care for the "side effects", or how it made me feel *or especially* after researching it, finding out it works on 9-11 (or more) areas of the brain [supposedly] plus it's effects on serotonin (I am absolutely against ssri's), so I went down to just 3 tablets per day over the course of about 4 to 6 weeks. Going from 8 down to 6 down to 5 down to 3 was no problem... But I *could not* get below 3 tabs without withdrawal.. Even 2.5tabs... Made absolutely no sense to me. Withdrawaling from opiates, especially opiate agonist/antagonist (like Nubian, Temgesic[Suboxone], & Torbugesic), so i couldnt "figure" it out.....

.... And like ive said many, many times here, they 'scheduled' ultra and you get a refill you needed to go to the doctor and I actually have an appointment and see him in person. So I went to the doctor, and he wrote the script for three tablets a day because I told him I drove by those down even though still having neck pain, and he wrote the prescription for about 25 or 26 days and my next doctor's appointment wasn't for another 30 or 31 days. So I was going to have a good 3, 4, 5, whatever days of complete opioid withdrawal & still having obligations at the gym. I take pride in being the "last man standing", & always showing up for clients and work managing the gym as well (& receiving 2 separate paychecks to skirt overtime laws.. I really didn't care).... and like I've said here many times before a customer of mine gave me a call and said his crackhead girlfriend had stolen some of these Hydromorphone tablets, about a thousand of them and did I know anybody who would be interested in them. I thought for a second and I said no I can't think of anybody, but I'll think about it some more and give you a call or something in the next day or two or something. While I was calling and calling and calling both the pharmacy and the doctor to get an appointment or a refill for the Ultram. Well the guy called back the next day and asked again if I had found anybody and, like I've said many times you before I said how much are they? He said I have no idea what they're worth. I said well I guess I'll take 40 bucks worth is that cool? So I went over and gave the girl 40 bucks and she poured a f****** handful two hands actually and over the course of about a month after doing my research and what not, & remembering the Pulp Fiction scene, I quickly found these things worked great and no more withdrawal.

.... Ill cut the story short there, because there's more, but painkillers? O absolutely regret using,& starting again after I'd quit the 1st & 2nd times... And then the Ultram caught me off guard with the addictive properties..... And using the diluadid was stupid as well. As well as going to Cancun for about 2wks and only bringing 6-8(stuffed in my belt.. I was unfamiliar with smuggling INTO Mexico),& by the time the plane landed in Cancun & we got the rental car I was already sweating and nose running, cold clay skin and FINALLY found the first resort and soon and we got into the room all 6 or 8 went up my nose (since I didn't bring a syringe)... & I got through withdrawal there by sipping pina coladas ALL day (but they're weak son I never got drunk).....

... But when we got home, first thing I did was load up a 3c.f. syrimge with about 12-14, (leaving 10 for the mornimg, b4 we went to pick up more) & shoot about 2cms of about 24-28mg diluadid.

Next morning we go over (she just sat in the car.? She never used any of this stuff of any kind, or even drink more than half a beer because it upset her stomach)..anyways... I find out all.she has left is 14 or 24 or something... And that was it. I'd used all 1k of thosentabs in about 6 wks. After that like I've said many times here before like a broken record, she suggested I buy some MS Contin (morphine sulfate), which I knew were garbage and where on I.V.-able, but she said her heroine friends love these things when they can't find any heroin. So using my panicking withdrawal logic, said well why don't you just give me some heroin then? Thinking I could use much less and it'd be much much stronger so I would say a lot of money.............

............and we know how the story ended.

Tired of correcting voice text,& I'm gonna go play with my cats with the laser-pointers... Not to mention, the pretty girl here is giving me the evil-eye. Lol

A simple “yes” or “no” would have been adequate.

be back

« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2018, 11:55:01 AM »
I went to a home for the elderly today with my mother to see a friend of hers who was suffering from dementia.
I hadn't seen her for around three years, she was unrecognisable sitting in the chair asleep.
I grew up with this woman living next door to us all through my childhood and was saddened to see her like this, I took her hand and spoke to her and she opened her eyes and looked at me, there wasn't any sign of recognition at first but after I spoke to her she seem to light up and she used my name, she then started using incoherent language that was all mixed up, my mum said "she doesnt know anything, its pointless", she then slipped back into oblivion and went back to sleep.

She had a very small window of realisation in a sea of confusion and to me that was worth it.

I think this is maybe why I pull esfitness up on all his irrationality and fantasy, at least while hes responding to me he is back in the land of the living, even for only a short time....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2018, 08:54:33 PM »
if I dont pull you up on your shit you will start pushing the envelope of bullshit and who knows where it will end, at least me fucking with you keeps you at zero believability, without me you would be breeding Unicorns.

The only threads you post in are just you trying to top times 10 everyone elses stories in the thread

You are lifes biggest loser and feel the need to compensate by making up fantastic stories of how you want your life to have been, in reality its been one disaster to another, and long will that trend continue because you really believe lifes great.

More of your lies about me. I comment in threads in which I have experience. Same can never be said about you. Ever.

Just a short example, SHOW ME where I'm trying to "top times 10" here. You ducking autistic little bitch.

Got 2 caps from a client back in 03 to try thinking it'd be like ephedrine for pre workout... Took it at about 2-3pm, anticipating it kicking in around 4 to train... 4pm comes and goes, nothing.. 5pm nothing.. 6pm train anyways, with no ripped fuel just in case it actually kicked in.. Nothing... Zero appetite and zero "stimulation", however I was laying in bed all night, wide awake till 7am. Exhausted all day the next day.

I've had clients who've used it for years straight however. Usually ladies 50+ who were impossible to work with diet-wise who couldn't understand thyroid down-regulation and thought 2 salads a day would "work", despite making no progress in years.
[/B]

I don't know what's more pathetic, you thinking your get Biggs savior and protect her from me, or the fact that you think my stories are fantastic because you just can't relate do to your complete lack of social skills, Anthropophobia/social phobia, that comes from your developmental disability/autism... Being afraid to leave the house like those pathetic fucks you see on t.v. (t.v. btw, being your only window to the outside world as a child.)

There was a kid next door when I was growing up who had autism as well. You would piss the fucking bed till he was 10 and didn't even speak till he was 3-4. Still wore those Velcro shoes till he was 10 as well.

Sound familiar? Did you have the same "issues"?

be back

« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »
More of your lies about me. I comment in threads in which I have experience. Same can never be said about you. Ever.

Just a short example, SHOW ME where I'm trying to "top times 10" here. You ducking autistic little bitch.

I don't know what's more pathetic, you thinking your get Biggs savior and protect her from me, or the fact that you think my stories are fantastic because you just can't relate do to your complete lack of social skills, Anthropophobia/social phobia, that comes from your developmental disability/autism... Being afraid to leave the house like those pathetic fucks you see on t.v. (t.v. btw, being your only window to the outside world as a child.)

There was a kid next door when I was growing up who had autism as well. You would piss the fucking bed till he was 10 and didn't even speak till he was 3-4. Still wore those Velcro shoes till he was 10 as well.

Sound familiar? Did you have the same "issues"?

great comeback post...

::)

be back

« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2018, 01:57:28 AM »
Have you been friends with him in the past or is it just a getbig feud?

If you posted on your normal account you wouldn't have to ask that....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2018, 02:39:28 PM »
Laughable that I "still use narcotics" & that I "still drink". I've drank once since Nov 1st 2016 & got s DUI because of it. And the little texts message? LoL gotta guy coaching a girl who needs nolva tabs. I don't deal with tabs, only liquids. They don't want or trust liquids so helped them out cuz I know a guy (who's a cop even.. Not a customer of mine however) who has tabs. Stopped by his brothers house to pick'em up but dude wasn't home so called the cop buddy cpl times but no answer. Get a text from random # asking if I called, thought it was him. Said "stopped by you bros but he was out. Need 20" reply was " you're using narcotics I knew it!" Or some shit. Hahaha then on here the story becomes "oxy" hahaha

As if I'm #1 gonna be talking about narcotics or recreational drugs with a number I don't know and hasn't identified themselves. #2 what the fuck would oxy do for me? LoL 480+ mgs per day of that shit amd I felt nothing when I had my hip surgery, what the fuck would "20 oxy", even if it were 80 fucking mgs, do for me? Be a complete waste of money.

For fucks sake I was in the hospital and the nurse came in with 2 vials of diluadid to give me IV before she repacked the lol hole in my felt and I easily could've just had the shots, got it repacked THEN left. But I said "nah, I've got obligations. I'm checking out." Asked her what do I do about my shoulder and her reply was "you can do whatever you want with it.not my problem. You're checking out AMA". I could've just as easily went back and had them repack it and gotten a script for painkillers, but again, wtf is oxycodone gonna do for me? Ffs, I could've stayed just 1 extra day getting fluids I.v. and left with a painkiller script.... For ducks sake again, I have "degenerative disc disease" from my c4 up through my c7 and have had a pain management referral for fucking months, but haven't used it. That's a guaranteed prescription for  Oxycontin  if I wanted ,LoL idiots... But gabapentin and baclofen have been doing the job done so why would I bother?. .. Btw, As people saw, I unwrapped my shoulder and repacked it myself at home. Can't even tell where the little 1.5mm incision was now.

And its pretty easy to see what hospital I was in for my hip surgery from YT and IG. Which is supposed to be the best hospital in the valley. Its where all my clients go and where all the "famous" people go, so people think i got some sort of "special treatment" with my meals bwahahaha... The lady goes to every room 3x a day and asks "can I take your order for lunch/dinner/breakfast tomorrow" God, peoples brains are just wired wrong and paranoid delusions take over.... As if it was only me who had their meal orders taken or could get all the ice cream cups and sodas and sandwiches I wanted. Fucking clueless.

Funny how people believe they can just "put" somebody on a "sex offender registry". lol unbelievable stupidity.

Also thought it was funny when I get a "threatening txt" saying "stuff i got was garbage. Watch your back you thief" or whatever... #1 from a # finding know and #2 I've never had anybody question, much less call product garbage since 2011. ... Fucking laughable.

be back

« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2018, 02:47:38 PM »
Laughable that I "still use narcotics" & that I "still drink". I've drank once since Nov 1st 2016 & got s DUI because of it. And the little texts message? LoL gotta guy coaching a girl who needs nolva tabs. I don't deal with tabs, only liquids. They don't want or trust liquids so helped them out cuz I know a guy (who's a cop even.. Not a customer of mine however) who has tabs. Stopped by his brothers house to pick'em up but dude wasn't home so called the cop buddy cpl times but no answer. Get a text from random # asking if I called, thought it was him. Said "stopped by you bros but he was out. Need 20" reply was " you're using narcotics I knew it!" Or some shit. Hahaha then on here the story becomes "oxy" hahaha

As if I'm #1 gonna be talking about narcotics or recreational drugs with a number I don't know and hasn't identified themselves. #2 what the fuck would oxy do for me? LoL 480+ mgs per day of that shit amd I felt nothing when I had my hip surgery, what the fuck would "20 oxy", even if it were 80 fucking mgs, do for me? Be a complete waste of money.

For fucks sake I was in the hospital and the nurse came in with 2 vials of diluadid to give me IV before she repacked the lol hole in my felt and I easily could've just had the shots, got it repacked THEN left. But I said "nah, I've got obligations. I'm checking out." Asked her what do I do about my shoulder and her reply was "you can do whatever you want with it.not my problem. You're checking out AMA". I could've just as easily went back and had them repack it and gotten a script for painkillers, but again, wtf is oxycodone gonna do for me? Ffs, I could've stayed just 1 extra day getting fluids I.v. and left with a painkiller script.... For ducks sake again, I have "degenerative disc disease" from my c4 up through my c7 and have had a pain management referral for fucking months, but haven't used it. That's a guaranteed prescription for  Oxycontin  if I wanted ,LoL idiots... But gabapentin and baclofen have been doing the job done so why would I bother?. .. Btw, As people saw, I unwrapped my shoulder and repacked it myself at home. Can't even tell where the little 1.5mm incision was now.

And its pretty easy to see what hospital I was in for my hip surgery from YT and IG. Which is supposed to be the best hospital in the valley. Its where all my clients go and where all the "famous" people go, so people think i got some sort of "special treatment" with my meals bwahahaha... The lady goes to every room 3x a day and asks "can I take your order for lunch/dinner/breakfast tomorrow" God, peoples brains are just wired wrong and paranoid delusions take over.... As if it was only me who had their meal orders taken or could get all the ice cream cups and sodas and sandwiches I wanted. Fucking clueless.

Funny how people believe they can just "put" somebody on a "sex offender registry". lol unbelievable stupidity.

Also thought it was funny when I get a "threatening txt" saying "stuff i got was garbage. Watch your back you thief" or whatever... #1 from a # finding know and #2 I've never had anybody question, much less call product garbage since 2011. ... Fucking laughable.

no one cares...

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:02 PM »
Just out of interest ES, since this seems to be a topic you are well versed on.

What was heroin like compared to high doses of other opiates like oxy etc? Is it a case of a high mg dose of oxy is basically the same thing as H or is H just on a different level?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2018, 06:39:51 PM »

What was heroin like compared to high doses of other opiates like oxy etc? Is it a case of a high mg dose of oxy is basically the same thing as H or is H just on a different level?

It's the ROA more than the particular opioid itself...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2018, 07:17:59 PM »

Heroin actually sucks. Its just more easily available. When you first start (usually coming from a different opiate Pain killer from an injury.. Its "ok" for like the first couple weeks.. Then tolerance goes up, (obviously more for me). And if you relapse (believe i relapsed 1x? Maybe 2x ) it only "feels good", like you get that "ahhh" feeling after a shot that lasts maybe 5mins, the rest is just pain relief and using it not to get sick.

Oxy has to be tAken by mouth (maybe rectal? Never tried Nd don't know the BA of that ROA since I only used oxy in the hospital and for a few weeks after released)... Oxy for me was like nothing. Like I said, 480mg. Day total of IR and CR did nothing.

Morphine sulphate (reg morphine the shoot u IV and MS Contin orally) is a complete waste for me. Even before heroin 90mg MS did zero to take away withdrawal.. Likewise, when I couldn't get hold of a H supplier, 160mg oxy did zero to take me out of withdrawal.

Far as opiates go, the only one that actually has the sustained "ahhhhh.... Ok, lets get shit done" feeling is a substantial dose of Diluadid IV. That lasts 45-60min and when walking it was like somebody pulling my e-break when it wore off and was difficult to walk... Which is why I was getting it every 2hrs in the hospital.

If you're new to opiates, you'll feel even just 5mg oxy, but tolerance quickly goes up and stays up... Since I'd been clean over a year at the time of my surgery and was still needing 480+ oxy & 24mg diluadid per day. That's enough to stop quite a few grown men from breathing, but I'm u lucky enough to either "have" and enzyme or "lack" an enzyme in my liver that metabolized opiates and other things differently than most.

be back

« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2018, 10:07:09 PM »
Heroin actually sucks. Its just more easily available. When you first start (usually coming from a different opiate Pain killer from an injury.. Its "ok" for like the first couple weeks.. Then tolerance goes up, (obviously more for me). And if you relapse (believe i relapsed 1x? Maybe 2x ) it only "feels good", like you get that "ahhh" feeling after a shot that lasts maybe 5mins, the rest is just pain relief and using it not to get sick.

Oxy has to be tAken by mouth (maybe rectal? Never tried Nd don't know the BA of that ROA since I only used oxy in the hospital and for a few weeks after released)... Oxy for me was like nothing. Like I said, 480mg. Day total of IR and CR did nothing.

Morphine sulphate (reg morphine the shoot u IV and MS Contin orally) is a complete waste for me. Even before heroin 90mg MS did zero to take away withdrawal.. Likewise, when I couldn't get hold of a H supplier, 160mg oxy did zero to take me out of withdrawal.

Far as opiates go, the only one that actually has the sustained "ahhhhh.... Ok, lets get shit done" feeling is a substantial dose of Diluadid IV. That lasts 45-60min and when walking it was like somebody pulling my e-break when it wore off and was difficult to walk... Which is why I was getting it every 2hrs in the hospital.

If you're new to opiates, you'll feel even just 5mg oxy, but tolerance quickly goes up and stays up... Since I'd been clean over a year at the time of my surgery and was still needing 480+ oxy & 24mg diluadid per day. That's enough to stop quite a few grown men from breathing, but I'm u lucky enough to either "have" and enzyme or "lack" an enzyme in my liver that metabolized opiates and other things differently than most.

Lucky would be a very low tolerance so a small amount would work you fucking idiot....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2018, 11:37:33 PM »
Lucky would be a very low tolerance so a small amount would work you fucking idiot....

Dude, it might be time to reinvent yourself.  It really seems as though you are obsessed with ESF.