Author Topic: Gun control  (Read 19440 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Gun control
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2018, 08:09:03 PM »
I thought his comic set had some truths to it

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 01:21:40 AM »

It is just a comedy set made by delusional moron. There is not even one fact in it let alone the truth. Just a semi good comedian trying make a living talking bullshit. "You need it for protection? Bullshit..." In fact there is statistics which estimates that just a presence of the gun stops millions of crimes to happen each year without any shots fired. If you take the gun away from that equation, what happen?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2018, 01:39:46 AM »
lol at gebiggers melting down over a comedian.  :D :D :D
X

be back

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2018, 01:40:58 AM »
It is just a comedy set made by delusional moron. There is not even one fact in it let alone the truth. Just a semi good comedian trying make a living talking bullshit. "You need it for protection? Bullshit..." In fact there is statistics which estimates that just a presence of the gun stops millions of crimes to happen each year without any shots fired. If you take the gun away from that equation, what happen?

people wont get shot?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2018, 01:43:16 AM »
For me gun control is hitting the target.

By legislation you can only regulate gun rights of the law abiding citizens, so by your logic they are the people who you should afraid? In fact they are the people who most likely use their guns to uphold the law and protect other people. How about a playful little scenario just for you: Lets say that they ban all of the guns in the USA right now. How exactly they are going to get guns from the people who own them?  "Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top, please give your guns (which you have paid with hard earned money) to me, please..." And if people say "no", what next? Shoot him down and take his guns? You see, here in the reality things aren't so simple as you may think ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2018, 01:49:41 AM »
people wont get shot?

Presence of the gun prevents millions of crimes each year without any shot fired = take a gun away from the equation = people doesn't get shot? Typical libretard logic, just childish, stupid, meaningless piece of shit and you really have to think before you could write it down? Your parents must be proud as hell   ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2018, 01:58:57 AM »
lol at gebiggers melting down over a comedian.  :D :D :D

Somebody has an opinion about the matter = meltdown. Do your parents beat you all the time or why are you so afraid? You give an opinion and "WHAK!", they beat you senseless? Poor child..

be back

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2018, 02:22:32 AM »
Presence of the gun prevents millions of crimes each year without any shot fired = take a gun away from the equation = people doesn't get shot? Typical libretard logic, just childish, stupid, meaningless piece of shit and you really have to think before you could write it down? Your parents must be proud as hell   ;D
meltdown  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2018, 02:40:54 AM »
Easiest way to kill of bunch of people is to go to a fair or some place similar and drive over as many people with your truck as you can. They ban trucks. Too many out there anyway.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2018, 02:46:18 AM »
Banning AR-15 and raising the gun age will definitely bring an end to school shootings.

be back

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2018, 02:47:13 AM »
Banning AR-15 and raising the gun age will definitely bring an end to school shootings.

dont most kids who shoot up schools use their parents guns?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2018, 02:53:18 AM »
dont most kids who shoot up schools use their parents guns?

In this case no since he was 19 so an adult. We’re you referring to anyone specific?

werewolf operative

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2018, 04:21:31 AM »
In this case no since he was 19 so an adult. We’re you referring to anyone specific?

Sandy hook.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2018, 04:25:50 AM »
Are we going to ban all semi-automatic rifles or just the ones that look scary like the AR-15?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2018, 04:35:57 AM »
Are we going to ban all semi-automatic rifles or just the ones that look scary like the AR-15?

Just at first chief.  ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2018, 04:51:57 AM »
Just at first chief.  ;)

Interesting.

Define Infringe:  to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another

Define Encroach: to enter by gradual steps or by stealth into the possessions or rights of another

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that this is exactly what the framers of the Constitution were warning about with all the "Shall not be infringed" shit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2018, 04:57:11 AM »
Interesting.

Define Infringe:  to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another

Define Encroach: to enter by gradual steps or by stealth into the possessions or rights of another

If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that this is exactly what the framers of the Constitution were warning about with all the "Shall not be infringed" shit.

Read further into the constitution and you will find the section on how the "shall not be infringed" includes a clause that overrides that as long as there is a bald teenage militant lesbian demanding gun control.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2018, 05:06:38 AM »

So did I. I'm not even one of those anti-gun guys and would probably own over a dozen if I lived in the US but the points he made were reasonable.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2018, 06:30:45 AM »
Several million ILLEGAL immigrants Many who commit violent crimes = Well their already here so lets accept it and integrate them safely into society.

300 million LEGAL guns = Accept fact and have better Safety, training and monitoring? Nope...Ban them.

Love leftist logic.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2018, 06:57:16 AM »
Read further into the constitution and you will find the section on how the "shall not be infringed" includes a clause that overrides that as long as there is a bald teenage militant lesbian demanding gun control.

Good grief, look at this fugly troll.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2018, 07:16:45 AM »
Why does gun control opponents always turn the argument into "you want to take our guns".

No one talks about coming to your home and seizing your guns.  The talks always seem to be about regulating assault rifles. 

Whiners gonna whine I suppose.

klow10

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2018, 07:44:20 AM »
Why is it Americans have obsessions with guns? Serious question....Any other country (non third world) that had this many shootings would happily ban assault rifles and whatever else- gun nuts get all emotional and tell themselves guns aren’t the problem?.........Not sure if they’re delusional or just don’t want to lose their automatic guns

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2018, 07:54:30 AM »
Why does gun control opponents always turn the argument into "you want to take our guns".

No one talks about coming to your home and seizing your guns.  The talks always seem to be about regulating assault rifles. 

Whiners gonna whine I suppose.
Because many on the left have an agenda of banning guns...It starts with one ban...victory..then moves from there..

Left does same thing with Abortion...We must allow disgusting "late term" abortions where the 7 month old  baby is kicking and screaming before being killed...

Why must we accept this barbaric practice? Because paranoid left feels if they give ANY concession on abortion, the right will see it as a victory and move from there to have all abortions banned

Typical domino effect theory on both sides....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2018, 08:13:00 AM »
He is an autistic jackass

Bench

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2018, 08:18:56 AM »
 ::)