Author Topic: Gun control  (Read 19419 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Gun control
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2018, 10:37:51 PM »

Shut up nig*er.

Finally finding the facts of the matter? 1. if you take/buy/whatever eliminate guns from the good people, what "not so good" people do? 2. there is thousands of gun nuts, doomsday preppers, etc. with bunkers and armorys, little private army's, and you think they give up their weapons? Well...no. You are going towards the new civil war, this time it's armed patriots against gun shy morons. Let see how this ends... ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2018, 11:45:02 PM »
Somebody has an opinion about the matter = meltdown. Do your parents beat you all the time or why are you so afraid? You give an opinion and "WHAK!", they beat you senseless? Poor child..

Hey Roop , why is 15% of Finland still under Russian control  ???.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2018, 01:04:51 AM »
It is highly arguable. There is the parasite argument etc. But for me.. being a realist, and I don't harbor any ill feelings for anyone who thinks differently, if someone doesn't want their fetus to survive, I'm ok with that.

Anything is arguable.  Potato brained morons still argue that the world is flat.  People argue that there is no such thing as gender.

What I don't think we can ignore is the fact that these unwanted children would continue to grow, fall out of their mothers vagina and start walking and talking and doing all the stuff that all people do.

Except.....that at some point in the process, a doctor goes in with some tools and takes something that is alive, and makes it suddenly not alive.  Also known as "killing" it.

Now if we are going to play word games and say that that baby isn't really alive then we must declare that a lot of other organisms aren't alive either.  Is bacteria alive?  Are plants alive?  If they aren't living organisms, then what are they?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2018, 01:10:10 AM »
I'm not about to tell any woman they have to have that baby unless I personally am willing to take that baby on

See that's the thing, women don't "have" to have babies.  They know how babies are made (fucking), yet they do it anyway.

But, since babies cramp our social lives and cost money to feed, we kill them and then rationalize it.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2018, 03:30:18 AM »
Hey Roop , why is 15% of Finland still under Russian control  ???.

Still angry because I lured you to revealing your stupidity? Why blame me, why don't you revenge it to your parents, whose fault it is?  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2018, 01:13:31 PM »
Still angry because I lured you to revealing your stupidity? Why blame me, why don't you revenge it to your parents, whose fault it is?  ;D

Gustaf Mannerheim , the greatest Finn of all time  ::), he screwed up  :D

Must be freezing cold in your place  :-\

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2018, 12:13:29 AM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2018, 01:45:57 AM »
People don't have children in their house for most of their lives and spend most of their day away from the house.

You're missing a good troll here.  It's also true.  The problem isn't guns (as Americans love to remind you).  There are plenty of guns in other countries and these things don't happen.  The problem, therefore, is the Americans.

what country/s in the developed world has even a quarter of the number of guns per capita as the US?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2018, 02:02:04 AM »

Shut up nig*er.

A lot of very intellectual looking individuals in that collection of pictures

Guns
Money
Jewellery
Attitude
No doubt a collection of gold teeth
Indistinguishable tattoos

The next Einstein or Stephen hawking in there somewhere.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2018, 12:46:29 PM »
what country/s in the developed world has even a quarter of the number of guns per capita as the US?

What other countries keep track of their citizens purchases of guns like the US?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

werewolf operative

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2018, 01:56:53 PM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2018, 02:00:18 PM »
another shitty thread ruined by people posting endless no of pictures and then people quoting every single picture

its like its day 1 on the internet for these people. "Look at me! i can find pictures on the internet!" "look at me i dont know how to quote without quoting pictures!"

fvck off.

werewolf operative

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2018, 04:29:13 PM »
another shitty thread ruined by people posting endless no of pictures and then people quoting every single picture

its like its day 1 on the internet for these people. "Look at me! i can find pictures on the internet!" "look at me i dont know how to quote without quoting pictures!"

fvck off.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2018, 05:05:13 PM »

fvck off.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2018, 05:17:09 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2018, 05:27:11 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2018, 06:29:57 PM »
Abortion = your body YOUR choice.

If you can't understand this, then no need to reply as your answer will be irrelevant. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2018, 06:34:27 PM »
I'm not quite sure where anyone said all guns were going to be taken away from anyone.  Bunch of redneck idiots need to learn how to read.  They're talking about ASSAULT WEAPONS.  Nobody said shit about abolishing the 2nd amendment. Paranoid idiots need to get over the thought of someone knocking on your door and taking away all your guns.  My God, don't take that AR-15 as its the most prized possession some people own.  Get a life.  Nobody needs a friggin assault weapon.  Only a fuckin idiot would think an AR-15 is needed for self defense, or home protection.  Try a shotgun with a short barrel. 

Common sense isn't something that this board relies upon.  Which is exactly why I stated that if threatened, I was grabbing the Mossberg and not the FN p90.   I mean.... you got a threat on your hands, chances are it is in front of you with a minimum range.  Shotgun FTW.  It's not like you are going to be shooting across the street into your neighbors back yard because you feel threatened.

But let the little penis holders whine otherwise.

And realistically, you can't even hunt decently with an AR15.  So what the fuck you want with one other than you are attempting to project Sly Stallion or Arnold movies on your pathetic insecure life.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2018, 06:38:30 PM »
"Assault Weapons"

Hahahahah, oh brother.  ::)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2018, 06:46:04 PM »
And full of shit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia No mass murders since gun ban? Really? Reality seem to have different "facts"..Let see. 79 people killed in mass murders after Port Arthur massacre. Make some comedy about that?  ;D

Out of those 79 dead only 17 dead due to firearms in 6 different events.

Out of the 17 shot dead:

2 were perpetrator suicide
1 perpetrator was shot dead by police
1 victim was accidentally shot by police
3 victim/perpetrators were criminal bikers shooting each other.

So out of 17 there were 10 innocent victims shot dead.

10 innocent people have died in 6 "mass shootings" events in Australia since 1996 gun ban. That's roughly 2 dead per incident. Not really a massacre is it?

Just 10. Spread out over 21 years.

In the US since 1996, there has been 16 shooting massacres where more that 10 people were killed PER MASSACRE (a real massacre) for a total of 338 people shot dead in these 16 shootings.

This is clearly a symptom of too easy access to guns and a sick society.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2018, 06:54:52 PM »
Don't worry though.  We are now going to arm teachers.   How many of you would like to be black teacher holding a gun when a school shooting broke out and the police stormed in? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2018, 06:58:48 PM »
Ok... on those pics werewolf operative posted....

Picture #4 - wtf is that around his neck?  A fucking extra long travel pillow?

Picture #6 - is that dog chained to his ankle?  SMH

Picture #10 - Taping a flashlight to the barrel is really bad ass.  Not.

Picture #11 - A fucking Tec 9.  Ok, that tells me that he plans to shoot up an elevator or a broom closet.  Because otherwise, that thing has no accuracy. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2018, 06:59:54 PM »
Don't worry though.  We are now going to arm teachers.   How many of you would like to be black teacher holding a gun when a school shooting broke out and the police stormed in? 

I really think THIS is a false argument. There are many concerns with arming teachers, this probably aint one of them

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2018, 12:07:47 AM »
I really think THIS is a false argument. There are many concerns with arming teachers, this probably aint one of them

Not so sure - if you’re a black teacher I’d say it’s a fair bet they are very concerned
And are right to be.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2018, 12:18:47 AM »
An assault rifle is a rapid fire rifle- like a machine gun.  They are used by the military, SWAT, etc.  The term assault WEAPON was coined and propagated by politicians and the media.  It's just a rifle that looks really mean (or cool, depending on your perspective).

This is why you own wood stock carbines....SKS, M1 Garand, Mini 14/30, Mosin, 10/22 even... I don't own a black rifle. Favorite is the SKS M that uses AK mags....errr....and drums...pretty good shot with them.