Author Topic: Gun control  (Read 19383 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Gun control
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2018, 10:23:14 AM »

Not so sure - if you’re a black teacher I’d say it’s a fair bet they are very concerned
And are right to be.

If you are any teacher, this should be an equal concern. Of all the mass school shootings, how many were black? So cops will already have a picture of what they expect to find in their head. It will likely be  someone who is white, wearing black or camo military garb. Someone in slacks and a tie probably not on their radar. They will likely have info teachers are armed in the school. Teachers would probably be taught at the first sign of police presence, secure the firearm. I heard some blacks on TV the other day saying black teachers were at risk. I think it's a race card argument. 

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2018, 11:55:40 AM »
 ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2018, 12:04:01 PM »
If you are any teacher, this should be an equal concern. Of all the mass school shootings, how many were black? So cops will already have a picture of what they expect to find in their head. It will likely be  someone who is white, wearing black or camo military garb. Someone in slacks and a tie probably not on their radar. They will likely have info teachers are armed in the school. Teachers would probably be taught at the first sign of police presence, secure the firearm. I heard some blacks on TV the other day saying black teachers were at risk. I think it's a race card argument. 

You are most likely correct.
Only there are an awful lot of black men ( some are innocent shot by cops )

Even you have to admit there are a fair amount of rogue dangerous cops out there
And seeing a black man with a gun is probably enough for them to say they were in
Fear for their lives & kill him.

And you should know by now i’m No Dindu lover / apologist
But there Are some Decent Black Men out there.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2018, 03:35:19 PM »
You are most likely correct.
Only there are an awful lot of black men ( some are innocent shot by cops )

Even you have to admit there are a fair amount of rogue dangerous cops out there
And seeing a black man with a gun is probably enough for them to say they were in
Fear for their lives & kill him.

And you should know by now i’m No Dindu lover / apologist
But there Are some Decent Black Men out there.

No doubt, you know that I'm not the kind to say cops don't screw up. But I am thinking that entering a place during a mass shooting, especially a school, I don't think black teachers have any more chance of getting accidentally shot than a white teacher in the same situation.    Move that scene to a dark alley in Chicago, things change.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2018, 11:29:40 PM »
Abortion is called Personal Choice.
Who’s..because the baby who is a person, dies

Bench

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2018, 12:24:52 AM »
Finally finding the facts of the matter? 1. if you take/buy/whatever eliminate guns from the good people, what "not so good" people do? 2. there is thousands of gun nuts, doomsday preppers, etc. with bunkers and armorys, little private army's, and you think they give up their weapons? Well...no. You are going towards the new civil war, this time it's armed patriots against gun shy morons. Let see how this ends... ;D

Concrete jungle "wariorrs", they would not survive 1 day in the wild.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2018, 07:01:48 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2018, 07:32:34 AM »
Abortion = your body YOUR choice.

If you can't understand this, then no need to reply as your answer will be irrelevant. 

I do not accept your false premise.  We aren't talking about women piercing their ears or getting tattoos.  A woman's body isn't the only thing involved in this.

That's a gross misrepresentation of a complex issue. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2018, 07:50:29 AM »
I do not accept your false premise.  We aren't talking about women piercing their ears or getting tattoos.  A woman's body isn't the only thing involved in this.

That's a gross misrepresentation of a complex issue. 

Your choice is fine..do whatever you want..but when your choices effect others? Then we have an issue...the choice of killing another human simply out of convenience is NO ONES choice! This is what liberals have a hard time understanding, they are taught to be completely self absorbed..so thinking of others is impossible

Bench

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2018, 08:29:33 AM »
Your choice is fine..do whatever you want..but when your choices effect others? Then we have an issue...the choice of killing another human simply out of convenience is NO ONES choice! This is what liberals have a hard time understanding, they are taught to be completely self absorbed..so thinking of others is impossible

Bench

Exactly.  I'm not going to pretend that the father and the child don't exist and have no rights.

Women don't make children by themselves nor do babies just randomly start growing inside them through no fault of their own.