Author Topic: Resigning from a job, bite your lip or tell the truth?  (Read 7009 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Resigning from a job, bite your lip or tell the truth?
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2018, 09:58:38 AM »
The job I left in 2016 on the last day I told the boss who had also been a friend he s a girl and if he wants it ill bite his nose off and spit it in his wifes face. He backed down and still paid me what I was due. Ive told him if I see him again I will attack him.

Is he still your friend ?  ;D

be back

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2018, 10:07:09 AM »
Is he still your imaginary friend ?  ;D

fixed

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2018, 11:51:14 AM »
Corps don’t care about you. Give them 0 courtesy.
T

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2018, 12:25:21 PM »
when I had an old car I used to wash it maybe once a year, guy next door to me used to spend 3 hours every Sunday washing his, sad reality is his car was only one wash cleaner than mine regardless of all the hours he wasted.

Well 3hrs is a tad overkill lol. It takes maybe 10mins for each car and they are clean.

Its a positive way to start the day walking to a clean car. its positive to sit inside a car that is clean. Others notice your clean car and it positively influences their opinion of you.

Of course weather determines a lot and then maybe you simply dont care as a car is akin to a metal box that gets you from A to B.

I dont drive a mundane car so it's more than a metal box to me. It draws a lot of attention so i need it to be clean to have a good positive impact.

be back

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2018, 12:30:28 PM »
Well 3hrs is a tad overkill lol. It takes maybe 10mins for each car and they are clean.

Its a positive way to start the day walking to a clean car. its positive to sit inside a car that is clean. Others notice your clean car and it positively influences their opinion of you.

Of course weather determines a lot and then maybe you simply dont care as a car is akin to a metal box that gets you from A to B.

I dont drive a mundane car so it's more than a metal box to me. It draws a lot of attention so i need it to be clean to have a good positive impact.

nubbin cock of peace... ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2018, 01:02:06 PM »
Grab your boss in a headlock and slap all the women on the ass.

Yeah, good suggestion  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2018, 12:03:01 AM »
nubbin cock of peace... ;D

LOL yeah cars are dick magnets.

In the business park the women have a good stare. Generally see me then want to know which car is mine. They have NFI what the car is but shiny, looks special equals megabucks lol.