Author Topic: Perverts in France - age of consent is 15?  (Read 16169 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Perverts in France
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2018, 11:56:11 AM »
keep telling yourself that

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »
keep telling yourself that

why wouldn't i tell myself the facts?

E
E

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2018, 12:01:16 PM »

Hahahha bunch of fucking pedos in here.I knew getbig was fucked but this is a whole other level.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2018, 12:01:36 PM »
why wouldn't i tell myself the facts?

E

why would you try to downplay the seriousness of what we're talking about? i dont give two fucks about what you call it either youre ok with grown men fucking teenagers or you're not and you just added yourself to the first group

now fuck off

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2018, 12:07:28 PM »
why would you try to downplay the seriousness of what we're talking about? i dont give two fucks about what you call it either youre ok with grown men fucking teenagers or you're not and you just added yourself to the first group

now fuck off

i stated a fact, a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children not teenagers

i didn't downplay anything, just corrected the morons that think having sex with a 17 year old is the same as an 8 year old

sorry that fact hurts your feelings

E
E

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 12:12:29 PM »
i stated a fact, a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children not teenagers

i didn't downplay anything, just corrected the morons that think having sex with a 17 year old is the same as an 13 year old

sorry that fact hurts your feelings

E

fixed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »
On my way to France.  No lube needed.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 01:53:07 PM »
a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children

a teenage girl is not prepubescent

E

Ah yes, the "it's ephebophilia" argument  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »
Once again, Wiggs is right...

You can see it the way it's being reported in the news now, how many people are getting caught doing it. Now the stats could be the same as they always were, I don't know but I do know it's subliminally being promoted, that is the sexualization of females under 18. I used to rather not think about these things but the truth is there are global rings around the world that do this. These children are used sexually and for blood sacrifices (no joke).  I hope you the people aren't stupid enough to fall for this and fight back. Especially you daddies to little girls. You can't let them get away with this shit. I'm not even a parent and it disgusts me to my core as if I were. They put "cho-mos" in segregated units for a reason Even amongst prisoners, there is honor amongst thieves.

This is not some Wiggs Hebrew revelation, this happened in history the exact same way. After pedo is animals. There is no end my friends. This is the end.

This is obviously a very difficult subject to talk about but the media were getting and even more getbig topics deems there be a serious getbig style discussion.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
Elvis Presley stated seeing Pricilla when he was 24 and she was 14.  And this is a guy who is a hero to all Americans.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 02:15:41 PM »
Elvis Presley stated seeing Pricilla when he was 24 and she was 14.  And this is a guy who is a hero to all Americans. Getbiggers

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 03:20:16 PM »
it's 16 in most us states, is 15 to 16 such a major difference?

devils advocate here ? 14 is young enough to be tried as an adult, shouldn't it  be old enough to decide if you wanna fuck
that actually is a great point...
But we reslly have to ask who the frig in their right mind finds a 14, 15, 16yr old sexually attractive or enuff so that they wanna poke it?

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2018, 04:51:13 PM »
Any grown man who fucks someone under 18 is a disgusting pervert who can’t control themselves.honestly it should be 21.

.. said the gay male

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2018, 04:57:38 PM »
They just cover shit up better in order to seem better than everyone else, funny how rude they are to American people guess they forgot who saved there asses from the germans 8)

The Soviet Union?

both if im not mistaken

Actually it was the germans who saved them from the Russians.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 05:00:03 PM »
Mainly religious fundamentalists such as Americans or muslims worry about such things. Sex and religion, it's always an awkward combination...

I don't see a problem with a 15 year old and a 19 year old?
Many girls have older boyfriends, because boys their own age still are very childish

Are you a muslim?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 05:39:22 PM »
Muslem influence in France?

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure the two men, 28 and 30, that the article talked about were his followers.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 05:42:28 PM »
Elvis Presley stated seeing Pricilla when he was 24 and she was 14.  And this is a guy who is a hero to all Americans.

Linda Thompson said it was like 2 months before her and Elvis had sex.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Perverts in France - age of consent is 15?
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »
We must also keep in mind age is a man-made thing.

Nature doesn't keep track of months on a calandar.

Most teen women that are south of 16 are too young and undeveloped physically. Not to mention disasterous emotionally and a lack maturity.

Some 18 year old girls are legal, but I wouldn't touch yet. Some would get the dick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 06:20:13 PM »
it's 16 in most us states, is 15 to 16 such a major difference?

devils advocate here ? 14 is young enough to be tried as an adult, shouldn't it  be old enough to decide if you wanna fuck

Good point. I don't agree that someone 14 years old should be tried as an adult when the crime is horrendous. The rational part of a teen’s brain is not fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so. This accounts for a lot of bad decisions and it also explains why some Getbigger's post what they do.  ;)

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 07:01:13 PM »
Good point. I don't agree that someone 14 years old should be tried as an adult when the crime is horrendous. The rational part of a teen’s brain is not fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so. This accounts for a lot of bad decisions and it also explains why some Getbigger's post what they do.  ;)

anyone commiting a heinous crime should be tried as an adult no matter what their mindset.You did it then you did it whether a child,a retarded person,a midget,a Mexican,a tranny etc...

But no one  should bang anyone under 18.

werewolf operative

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2018, 07:24:40 PM »
8 years old.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2018, 07:37:18 PM »
8 years old.

I’m sure some freaks on here will say 8 is cool.Sick fucks.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2018, 07:49:12 PM »
Age of marriage in the United States

Unlike most Western countries, half of the U.S. states do not have a legal minimum age of marriage.

Over the past 15 years, more than 200,000 minors married in US, and in Tennessee girls as young as 10 were married in 2001.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the US: in Afghanistan girls can marry at 16, or at 15 with permission from their father or a judge,[8] while in 25 US states there is no minimum marriage age if all the other conditions are met.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2018, 08:02:34 PM »
anyone commiting a heinous crime should be tried as an adult no matter what their mindset.You did it then you did it whether a child,a retarded person,a midget,a Mexican,a tranny etc...

But no one  should bang anyone under 18.

I fail to get your reasoning.

If a 8 year old kid stabs their parent when they are asleep, do you believe they should be charged and sentenced as an adult?

"Boy’s claim of innocence prompted judge to try him as adult

"A Pennsylvania boy who was 11 years old when he allegedly shot and killed his father’s pregnant fiancée could find himself being the youngest person ever sentenced to life without parole."  https://www.rawstory.com/2011/01/youngest-american-life-without-parole/

werewolf operative

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2018, 08:55:23 PM »
Age of marriage in the United States

Unlike most Western countries, half of the U.S. states do not have a legal minimum age of marriage.

Over the past 15 years, more than 200,000 minors married in US, and in Tennessee girls as young as 10 were married in 2001.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

Human Rights Watch pointed out that Afghanistan has a tougher law on child marriage than parts of the US: in Afghanistan girls can marry at 16, or at 15 with permission from their father or a judge,[8] while in 25 US states there is no minimum marriage age if all the other conditions are met.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States