Author Topic: Perverts in France - age of consent is 15?  (Read 15968 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Perverts in France - age of consent is 15?
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:32:23 AM »
I just read on BBC that they are allowing the age of consent to be 15. That's pretty crazy. Then they posted the age of consent in other European countries and some were as low as 14!  The only reason France changed it is because last year and 28 and 30 year old had sex with an eleven year old and weren't charged with rape because there was no set age of consent. How does this shit happen? Isn't Europe supposed to be civilized?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Perverts in France
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:44:09 AM »
I just read on BBC that they are allowing the age of consent to be 15. That's pretty crazy. Then they posted the age of consent in other European countries and some were as low as 14!  The only reason France changed it is because last year and 28 and 30 year old had sex with an eleven year old and weren't charged with rape because there was no set age of consent. How does this shit happen? Isn't Europe supposed to be civilized?
They just cover shit up better in order to seem better than everyone else, funny how rude they are to American people guess they forgot who saved there asses from the germans 8)
p

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 06:52:23 AM »
They just cover shit up better in order to seem better than everyone else, funny how rude they are to American people guess they forgot who saved there asses from the germans 8)

The Soviet Union?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 06:53:37 AM »
Why do you think Roman Polanski now lives there?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 06:57:55 AM »
France (like much of Europe) is a shithole descending into chaos because of the cowardice, stupidity and weakness of it's people.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 07:22:03 AM »
I just read on BBC that they are allowing the age of consent to be 15. That's pretty crazy. Then they posted the age of consent in other European countries and some were as low as 14!  The only reason France changed it is because last year and 28 and 30 year old had sex with an eleven year old and weren't charged with rape because there was no set age of consent. How does this shit happen? Isn't Europe supposed to be civilized?

it's 16 in most us states, is 15 to 16 such a major difference?

devils advocate here ? 14 is young enough to be tried as an adult, shouldn't it  be old enough to decide if you wanna fuck

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 07:26:27 AM »
The Soviet Union?
both if im not mistaken
p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 07:32:50 AM »
I just read on BBC that they are allowing the age of consent to be 15. That's pretty crazy. Then they posted the age of consent in other European countries and some were as low as 14!  The only reason France changed it is because last year and 28 and 30 year old had sex with an eleven year old and weren't charged with rape because there was no set age of consent. How does this shit happen? Isn't Europe supposed to be civilized?

Muslem influence in France?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 07:47:56 AM »
Muslem influence in France?

boost in tourism

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 07:50:17 AM »
Are French girls still into the whole "don't shave your body hair" trip?

I can't fuck a chick with hairy armpits and a huge bush.  Shit grosses me out.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 08:20:27 AM »
Are French girls still into the whole "don't shave your body hair" trip?

I can't fuck a chick with hairy armpits and a huge bush.  Shit grosses me out.
yea just a little up top no more  :P
p

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 08:23:13 AM »
yea just a little up top no more  :P

Gross dude.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 08:28:11 AM »
both if im not mistaken

The US invaded through France so I guess so, but the Soviets were going to eviscerate and overrun the Wehrmacht anyway.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 08:38:54 AM »
The French do not hate Americans..they just love to bitch(like us) and enjoy their privacy..go to Paris during lunch and see how many people are quietly eating alone...Americans on vacation fuck that all up by interrupting an otherwise peaceful day

Bench

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 09:11:31 AM »
Any grown man who fucks someone under 18 is a disgusting pervert who can’t control themselves.honestly it should be 21.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 09:13:45 AM »

Mainly religious fundamentalists such as Americans or muslims worry about such things. Sex and religion, it's always an awkward combination...

I don't see a problem with a 15 year old and a 19 year old?
Many girls have older boyfriends, because boys their own age still are very childish

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 11:17:39 AM »
The French do not hate Americans..they just love to bitch(like us) and enjoy their privacy..go to Paris during lunch and see how many people are quietly eating alone...Americans on vacation fuck that all up by interrupting an otherwise peaceful day

Bench
That's true in any vacation destination our dollars help their bottom line and in other places they are happy to see us..but I get what your saying when visiting somewhere else show respect don't act like an asshole..
I travelled a lot in the marines and with my wife and kids I tell them act like you live here show respect.

DAN
p

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 11:24:04 AM »
it's 16 in most us states, is 15 to 16 such a major difference?

devils advocate here ? 14 is young enough to be tried as an adult, shouldn't it  be old enough to decide if you wanna fuck

Pedo

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 11:28:00 AM »
Mainly religious fundamentalists such as Americans or muslims worry about such things. Sex and religion, it's always an awkward combination...

I don't see a problem with a 15 year old and a 19 year old?
Many girls have older boyfriends, because boys their own age still are very childish

I dated a girl who was 17 when I was 27.  She was built like a model.  Pretty, blonde, 5'7", weighed 97 pounds.  She was great.

The relationship went nowhere though.  She was mature enough but we had nothing in common except for some mutual friends.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 11:30:21 AM »
the whole thread turned into a pedophile coming out party

anytime someone talks about how they fucked a 17 year old dont for a minute think they wouldnt have done it to a 16 year old or a 15 year old or a...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 11:34:03 AM »
the whole thread turned into a pedophile coming out party

anytime someone talks about how they fucked a 17 year old dont for a minute think they wouldnt have done it to a 16 year old or a 15 year old or a...

At no point did I say I fucked her.  I dated her.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 11:36:26 AM »
At no point did I say I fucker her.  I dated her.

so you a 27 year man had a RELATIONSHIP with a girl that didnt include sex?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
Nothing wrong with finding a girl in her mid/late teens attractive. It isn't paedophilia either.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2018, 11:46:23 AM »
Nothing wrong with finding a girl in her mid/late teens attractive. It isn't paedophilia either.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2018, 11:49:01 AM »
a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children

a teenage girl is not prepubescent

E
E