Author Topic: Blue wave? Texas Republicans outvoted Democrats in the 2018 primaries — again  (Read 2173 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Leave on a cruise tomorrow. Won't post until I get back, I will take that time to reflect over margaritas on the pool deck how I will approach this administration going forward 

You earned it.

Have a few drinks. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Let's come back with a more positive attitude when you return.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
“Clinton has been projected to win by 98.2%”

It's over for her, just let it go. Trump is in office now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Scarborough Concedes: Texas Blue Wave “Overhyped”
FinkelBlog ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on 3/7/2018, 8:20:03 AM by governsleastgovernsbest

Democrats across the country were getting a collective thrill up their leg about the coming “blue wave” that was about to break over Texas. Some early-voting numbers had Dems all excited.

And then the election happened. And it’s true that a political party set a Texas record yesterday for the number of voters going to the polls in a primary. Just one teensy little problem for Texas Dems: it was the Republican party. Democrats turned out in solid-but-not-record-breaking numbers. Overall, Republicans swamped Dem turnout by about half-a-million votes. Republican votes cast beat Dem votes by a ratio of 60/40.

On today’s Morning Joe, after election maven Steve Kornacki broke the bad news, Joe Scarborough had to concede:

“Looks like a lot of those reports about a big ‘blue wave’ coming in Texas: once again, overhyped.”

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at finkelblogger.com ...

________________________ _______________

LOL