Author Topic: Ode to a Dying People  (Read 1058 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ode to a Dying People
« on: March 08, 2018, 05:12:35 AM »
Wonderful Song

Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Ode to a Dying People
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 05:35:10 AM »
The original version was most famously used during the end of this documentary, It always catches people off guard -

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 06:35:16 AM »
Original version is far better imo:

The lead singer ended up leaving the movement, forming a multi-racial band and had a relationship with an Indian girl.

His twitter page suggests he still holds white identitarian views though.

https://twitter.com/georgeburdi?lang=en

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 09:04:31 PM »
The original version was most famously used during the end of this documentary, It always catches people off guard -

Damn he reminds me a lot of James Franco.

That is more anti-white propaganda from HBO. How many times have there been white victims in USA prisons? Probably 10 to 20 times more than black victims. Joining white gangs is a requirement to survive considering the blacks and hispanics have their own gangs. The fake media will never realize they can't keep fooling people with their propaganda.  

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 09:09:21 PM »
Whitey Propaganda Of Peace!.... ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 09:15:38 PM »

I  used to watch this on HBO all the time. In most institutions the nogs outnumber the white inmates 10 to 1. The only way to survive is with brutality ( and superior math and reading comprehension skills)  It's hard not to sympathize for the black dude getting butchered on camera for half an hour straight-- but it was a gang fight in prison--wtf do you expect?