Author Topic: Vince TAYLOR will get the last laugh...  (Read 5573 times)

be back

Re: Vince TAYLOR will get the last laugh...
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2018, 01:32:14 PM »
Again, here you go completely dismissing the fact this was 13-17yrs ago,& these people arnt even on the boards anymore.

My god, could a person be any more stupid?

how come the three gyms on your doorstep have no idea who you are and 7 PTs in your area have never heard of you mr fucking big shot...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2018, 02:16:17 PM »
how come the three gyms on your doorstep have no idea who you are and 7 PTs in your area have never heard of you mr fucking big shot...

You think gyms promote independent trainers? Fuck youre ignorant. That would take away business from their staff trainers, moron

Ask me about any trainers in the area(there's well over 100) and ill say "who? Never heard of him/her) every time. God you're an idiot

be back

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2018, 02:20:16 PM »
You think gyms promote independent trainers? Fuck youre ignorant. That would take away business from their staff trainers, moron

Ask me about any trainers in the area(there's well over 100) and ill say "who? Never heard of him/her) every time. God you're an idiot

hahaha so where do you take your clients, any gyms will charge you for taking clients in a gym.

How does it work when you turn up at the gym with a client?