Author Topic: Getbiggers with Fighting Experience: Size of Strength?  (Read 2463 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Getbiggers with Fighting Experience: Size of Strength?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 10:39:23 AM »
money straight from the DHSS, doesnt even need to chase them for rent....

Exactly he actually preferred dole tenants for this reason, He supposedly took new tenants up to the council offices to make sure they handed the forms in to have the money paid to him.
his tenants could cause havoc for the neighbours and he’d not give a shit no matter how many complaints he got, the second they owed a bit rent they’d be out without hesitation haha  

be back

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 10:40:07 AM »
Exactly he actually preferred dole tenants for this reason, He supposedly took new tenants up to the council offices to make sure they handed the forms in to have the money paid to him.
his tenants could cause havoc for the neighbours and he’d not give a shit no matter how many complaints he got, the second they owed a bit rent they’d be out without hesitation haha  
asians are good business men... ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 10:45:10 AM »
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 11:01:52 AM »
Both can help a lot as long as your not a fucking dunder and can look after yourself as well (speaking here purely for self defence reasons can’t comment on competitive fighting), the size alone will put off and unnerve a lot of people and being stronger that the other will help if he grasps you, last fight I was in I was attacked outside by my old house by some absolute scrotum and before he even threw a punch the first thing he did was grap me and try and bite my ear, luckily he missed and his dirty bastard teeth scraped my head above my ear, being a lot stronger than him I was able to fairly easily throw him on the ground, kneel on his chest and smash fuck out of his nose till he curled up in a ball like a little bitch. He was taller than me and had I been week I’d probably have been fucked

Hahahah absolute scrotum

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 03:28:08 PM »
I’ve been lmao at absolute scrotum all day.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 05:24:51 PM »
 bj181 tried boxing. Didn't end well for him. Got his hair knocked of his head.