Author Topic: PJ Braun gets busted having fake watches! Watch meltdown!  (Read 13300 times)

Fronybraun

• Getbig I
PJ Braun gets busted having fake watches! Watch meltdown!
« on: March 11, 2018, 05:34:44 PM »
The fake watch account Rolex_enforcer calls PJ out and then he proceeds to try to play it off on IG live. Hilarious meltdown.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: PJ Braun gets busted having fake watches! Watch meltdown!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:37:04 PM »
The fake watch account Role_enforcer calls PJ out and then he proceeds to try me play it off on IG live. Hilarious meltdown.

Hi Role_enforcer.
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:39:22 PM »
rolex enforcer, a dude tracking down people exposing them for wearing fake rolex right?

he must have the same mental disease as a lot of getbiggers who cant let go of this or that guy being a gimmick

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:52:29 PM »
That guy looks seriously out of shape and at the pace he's doing cardio he will remain out of shape.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 05:55:17 PM »
He sounds like a child! Classic egotistical bb.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
Bikini Slut

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 06:57:36 PM »
So fake Rolex but real Ferrari and huge house so Braun is the winner here.Ive had a real gold Rolex sub but no Ferrari or 7000 sf house.Rather have the house and car.i know lots of rich guys who were fakes and can’t believ I buy real rolexes,they say it’s a waste of money.Well I really enjoy real watches that is my thing.Obviously pj don’t give a fuck and could easily buy the real ones but would rather have fancy cars and houses.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »
So fake Rolex but real Ferrari and huge house so Braun is the winner here.Ive had a real gold Rolex sub but no Ferrari or 7000 sf house.Rather have the house and car.i know lots of rich guys who were fakes and can’t believ I buy real rolexes,they say it’s a waste of money.Well I really enjoy real watches that is my thing.Obviously pj don’t give a fuck and could easily buy the real ones but would rather have fancy cars and houses.

I know many that have real Rolex’s and a collection of Ferrari’s, not leased and multiple houses... I deal with cars as my business everyday, see people that are the real deal and frauds all the time

PJ most likely leased and the bank owns his house, the “American dream” baby

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 07:16:48 PM »

No PJ Braun really lost that one unfortunately at no point in time should PJ ever get caught dead with a fake watch or any other accessory even though he had gotten the watch for free at the same time the amount of flak that he's going to get or wearing a fake Rolex is simply not worth it I think PJ needs to go out and buy the most expensive Rolex watch in order if the put himself back in the status of being able to afford a Rolex watch if it was me wearing a fake Rolex watch no one would say anything however people expect PJ to have a lot of money and to be wealthy and showing wealth is simply not wearing a fake Rolex. Sorry but he thought this one up I like PJ he's alright my book but he shouldn't have done it.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 07:32:11 PM »
No PJ Braun really lost that one unfortunately at no point in time should PJ ever get caught dead with a fake watch or any other accessory even though he had gotten the watch for free at the same time the amount of flak that he's going to get or wearing a fake Rolex is simply not worth it I think PJ needs to go out and buy the most expensive Rolex watch in order if the put himself back in the status of being able to afford a Rolex watch if it was me wearing a fake Rolex watch no one would say anything however people expect PJ to have a lot of money and to be wealthy and showing wealth is simply not wearing a fake Rolex. Sorry but he thought this one up I like PJ he's alright my book but he shouldn't have done it.

Holy run-on sentence Batman! :o

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 07:32:43 PM »

https://www.newswire.com/news/aaron-singerman-steps-down-as-ceo-of-blackstone-labs-to-pursue-other-11295676

is the company real or not, or did he step down from a home-based business?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 07:39:21 PM »
https://www.newswire.com/news/aaron-singerman-steps-down-as-ceo-of-blackstone-labs-to-pursue-other-11295676

is the company real or not, or did he step down from a home-based business?

Redcon and BSL are short lived business ventures. Both are under heavy scrutiny with the government. WADA and other non government “agencies” have been testing their products and putting them on banned lists and handing over evidence to government. Why put yourself out in the limelight like that? House of cards.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 07:41:46 PM »
Holy run-on sentence Batman! :o

Packed up my laptop.  On my el cheapo tablet.  Had to update the keyboard
A

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 07:45:06 PM »
There is no bigger douchebag in the industry right now. He has absolutely nothing meaningful in his life. Materialistic goods are paramount as that's all he has. PJ Braun is the ultimate loser.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 07:49:27 PM »
rolex enforcer, a dude tracking down people exposing them for wearing fake rolex right?

he must have the same mental disease as a lot of getbiggers who cant let go of this or that guy being a gimmick

No, he just had a job to do.  His was a public hit designed to embarrass PJ...likely due to his activities from the Arnold
A

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 08:03:51 PM »
Probably should stop wasting money on Ferraris and get a hair transplant instead.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 08:05:48 PM »

Nothing compared to Vince Goodrums flat screen television and extra chicken breasts.
X

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 08:21:27 PM »
Rolex Enforcer like it or not, knows high end watches.  He has watch-shamed a lot of pretenders.

Owning a high end watch is a personal choice, but wearing a knock-off is lame.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »
Rolex Enforcer like it or not, knows high end watches.  He has watch-shamed a lot of pretenders.

There's no "Rolex Enforcer"....this is a hit job on PJ Braun.   He is working for one of the supplement companies that PJ insulted at the Arnold Classic
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 08:46:56 PM »
Rolex Enforcer like it or not, knows high end watches.  He has watch-shamed a lot of pretenders.

I don't why PJ would do something like that. He could afford a second hand Rolex or Tag Heuer Carrera or an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra or even a Ball Engineer. Not like he is hurting for money like the average joe. So he was just asking to be called out for the fakery.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 08:48:06 PM »
People making fun of his fake watch in an industry full of fakeness. A sport full of competitors with fake muscles, tits, asses, spray tans, fake hair, and God knows what else. Seems very hypocritical.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 12:51:02 AM »

A house can increase in value, a regularly driven Ferrari does not

(And you can rent out a house, something you cannot do with a watch)

Btw, all xxxl size watches look pretty stupid to me. Made for pathetic show off people.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 02:39:03 AM »
A house can increase in value, a regularly driven Ferrari does not

(And you can rent out a house, something you cannot do with a watch)

Btw, all xxxl size watches look pretty stupid to me. Made for pathetic show off people.

Who is talking xxxl watches?rolex is not a big watch at all most are 40mm the only big watches they make are the deepsea and ymii and now sd43 and 43mm isn’t very big anyways,Also Rolex watches are the only watch that doesn’t lose value.Ive had somewhere between 50-100 Rolex watches as I’m a serial watch flipper and never lost money on a Rolex.as far as depreciation goes Rolex is always a great buy.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 03:54:36 AM »
Who is talking xxxl watches?rolex is not a big watch at all most are 40mm the only big watches they make are the deepsea and ymii and now sd43 and 43mm isn’t very big anyways,Also Rolex watches are the only watch that doesn’t lose value.Ive had somewhere between 50-100 Rolex watches as I’m a serial watch flipper and never lost money on a Rolex.as far as depreciation goes Rolex is always a great buy.

Really? So you invest in watches and then resell them? Tell me more I find this interesting. I know nothing about watches but this sounds easy. Do you buy them used? New?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2018, 04:11:14 AM »
i got a fake car, fake house and fake watch.