Author Topic: The magnificent tortoise.  (Read 4369 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The magnificent tortoise.
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 01:06:15 PM »
haha ok good, i wasnt tryin to b mean i  was just hope-n that nonsense didnt spill into this forum

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »
Heres what I'm on right now...
Prop-100mg/eod
Primo-100mg/eod

Nice lean gains and shedding the fat. Not much water retention. Not much acne. Loving it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »
Yes, I have read Batcheldor's stuff and tried modified versions - I will not use the high doses some of the young bucks seem to perfer by the way.

I have found this kind of protocol produces very good results and much is kept.

Can you elaborate as to why you disagree with this kind of approach? 

Thanks.
Yeah, it's pretty simple, his advice goes against basic standard knowledge when it comes to AAS...for example:

Most AAS need a few wks to get to the level where they are going to actively benefit you in a cycle. If you run lets say deca for 3-4 wks, which he often advocates, you haven't allowed enough time for your body to adjust and begin to use the compound efficiently.

He also advocates the same for test, running short cycles 4-6wks and then dropping the test and switching to something else. I'm sure this is perfect for someone who wishes their test levels to be bouncing around at completely unpredictable rates.

This guy is one of the so called "gurus" out there and I simply do not get it. He was a mod on another board for a while and I called him out on some of his ridiculous cycle recommendations and he never once offered anything to back up his claims. He really came off as some sort of self-proclaimed guru who in short did not know shit.

...that's my 2 cents.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 07:05:34 PM »
Ok fellas, I posted asking for a non test stack.  Let's change this a little.  What I am after is a cycle where growth is steady and results sustained.   No need to blow up quick to beast-like proportions but something that will perhaps give a solid 10-15 pounds with as much as possible being retained post cycle and minimal water retention.  Solid gains.  Give me some ideas - I know plenty of you gentlemen know a thing or two so impart the wisdom.

Let's think of the tortoise as opposed to the hare.  The tortoise of glory.  The eternal tortoise if you will.  The tortoise with the knowing smile.

You have your instructions, bring back success.

You have to be kidding me.

I don't see many experienced vets who would recommend a non-Test cycle regardless of the goal.

You are only going to suppress your endogenous testosterone levels when you use AAS, so not using some Test will doubly hurt you.

Do you plan on having sex or is that not a problem in your current station in life?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...