Author Topic: South Africa -> America - Petition Regarding White Farmers - Your vote counts  (Read 10705 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The local government propaganda is going into overdrive about this!!

They hate whites, but don't want them to leave and accuse Australia as being 'racist', while they themselves want to take white owned property and constantly threaten and spew hatred against whites and the West.

Most of the local media seem to be collaborating too as they're mostly owned by ANC cadres and 'deployees'.

Communists are good at propaganda and lies.

I just hope Australia manages to help the majority of them, if not all.
Q

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I hope Australia helps them out.  And why isn't TRUMP coming to their aid?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Whether it's a land grab or original, indigenous ownership doesn't get to the core issue. What does and what has always driven mankind is survival. First and foremost, we humans have a natural instinct to survive. Simply being indigenous to an area, hasn't worked out well for a lot of people.  Human Tribes around the world, have fought and conquered other tribe's homelands since time began. It is the main part of survival of the fittest.

What's we consider atrocious today, wasn't so in times past. Believe me, I am not an advocate for violence and murder. Ideally we would eventually all learn to live and work together, but this is clearly not going to happen anytime soon. If aliens from another world were to attack earth, we earthlings would need to join forces to protect ourselves. All the squabbles we have with each other would become secondary.

My father was born in Kimberly, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa in 1916. Both my paternal grandparents hailed from Michigan, USA. My grandfather moved to South Africa with my grandmother to practice dental surgery and start their family. There was a lot of civil unrest in South Africa in the 1920's. When it became unsafe for white folks to stay in South Africa my grandfather and his family returned to Michigan.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
I hope Australia helps them out.  And why isn't TRUMP coming to their aid?

Yeah, more & more politician talk about them.

Only fucking Greenies disagree with white SA immigration  >:(

WE need to save those people.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Whether it's a land grab or original, indigenous ownership doesn't get to the core issue. What does and what has always driven mankind is survival. First and foremost, we humans have a natural instinct to survive. Simply being indigenous to an area, hasn't worked out well for a lot of people.  Human Tribes around the world, have fought and conquered other tribe's homelands since time began. It is the main part of survival of the fittest.

What's we consider atrocious today, wasn't so in times past. Believe me, I am not an advocate for violence and murder. Ideally we would eventually all learn to live and work together, but this is clearly not going to happen anytime soon. If aliens from another world were to attack earth, we earthlings would need to join forces to protect ourselves. All the squabbles we have with each other would become secondary.

My father was born in Kimberly, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa in 1916. Both my paternal grandparents hailed from Michigan, USA. My grandfather moved to South Africa with my grandmother to practice dental surgery and start their family. There was a lot of civil unrest in South Africa in the 1920's. When it became unsafe for white folks to stay in South Africa my grandfather and his family returned to Michigan.
Then it sounds like you will have no problem if whites retaliated and wiped out most non-whites. And also kicked the fake jews who are dividing them out of their countries. It is survival of the fittest and just a normal thing of nature. I agree btw with your post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Then it sounds like you will have no problem if whites retaliated and wiped out most non-whites. And also kicked the fake jews who are dividing them out of their countries. It is survival of the fittest and just a normal thing of nature. I agree btw with your post.

Ethically, it would be wrong IMO. That doesn't change the reality of our natural instinct to do whatever we need to in order to survive.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Ethically, it would be wrong IMO. That doesn't change the reality of our natural instinct to do whatever we need to in order to survive.
Are you religious? If you're an atheist then according to your world view ethics has nothing to do with it and there is no right or wrong. What's good for one group is bad for another. This is just how it works in nature.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Are you religious? If you're an atheist then according to your world view ethics has nothing to do with it and there is no right or wrong. What's good for one group is bad for another. This is just how it works in nature.

Never considered if I was religious or an atheist. Using your definition, it looks like I'm at least a little bit religious. On those very rare occasions when I go to a 'church', it is one that is a philosophical and metaphysical religion, such as Religious Science.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Black people want their land back?

Whatever next....

I say we give it to them and then get ready for the lolz.  Give them what they want. 

Whites should leave Africa completely and cut them off from the civilized world.  Lets wait for them to create that Wakanaa-like society.   Hahaha.

Stand on your own two feet for once and be accountable for the results.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
they should get their wild life and diamonds back too.

werewolf operative

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Fuck, yeah!  Plow ethics, and instincts, What a f@cking crop.

/

Griffith

• Getbig V

Look at Zimbabwe. They took white owned farm land and the economy and currency collapsed, their inflation is a world record and their unemployment is over 80 %.

And then there's Venezuela too. And Cambodia under Pol Pot and the dozens of millions who died in China due to their failed land policies.

The issue is not so much the land but rather that these policies would collapse the economy, cause food and water shortages and probably civil war.

It's easy to comment when sitting in the safety of your first world country but any sane person does not want their country to end up like Zimbabwe or Syria.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Look at Zimbabwe. They took white owned farm land and the economy and currency collapsed, their inflation is a world record and their unemployment is over 80 %.

And then there's Venezuela too. And Cambodia under Pol Pot and the dozens of millions who died in China due to their failed land policies.

The issue is not so much the land but rather that these policies would collapse the economy, cause food and water shortages and probably civil war.

It's easy to comment when sitting in the safety of your first world country but any sane person does not want their country to end up like Zimbabwe or Syria.

Griffith >>> ANTIFA

Hypo

• Getbig III

I just hope Australia manages to help the majority of them, if not all.

I would have said even more if I was the Minister. Any white experienced farmer should be allowed to migrate. Australian farmers have a workforce crisis: https://www2.deloitte.com/au/en/pages/consumer-business/articles/farming-verge-workforce-crisis.html. Should have been the same offer to Zimbabweans too. Look at that piece of shit country now.

Australian media is playing the "there are no white refugee card". Those farmers would achieve the best of outcomes: skills, not populating cities.

They're probably not going to form gangs and brawl with everyone else too.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Look at Rhodesia. They took white owned farm land and the economy and currency collapsed, their inflation is a world record and their unemployment is over 80 %.

Fixed

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica