Author Topic: Dallas McCarver was using a fkload of EPO  (Read 8554 times)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dallas McCarver was using a fkload of EPO
« on: March 19, 2018, 05:14:39 PM »

11:20

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
Re: Dallas McCarver was using a fkload of EPO
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 11:34:32 PM »
he was pretty strong

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 06:49:38 AM »
11:20

Funny.  I've mentioned EPO on here before and got blazed for being so wrong.....   :P
T

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 07:56:56 AM »
Epo makes no sense though. Its really unbelievable that they are using this stuff. Your blood would be like thick gel.
irongearco.com

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 08:04:22 AM »
Epo makes no sense though. Its really unbelievable that they are using this stuff. Your blood would be like thick gel.

These morons today would drink gasoline if it made them bigger,stronger whatever.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 01:19:59 PM »
In Europe EPO is / was mainly used by professional cyclists and such (Now they use something else)

What's the use for a pro bodybuilder?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 01:45:51 PM »
In Europe EPO is / was mainly used by professional cyclists and such (Now they use something else)

Only advantage I can think of is that it would help in their training.  More blood, or more red blood cells, = more oxygen to the muscles during training.  But if you're a lazy trainer like Cedric McMillan so many guys nowadays, who cares about lifting a little more weight or squeezing out a few extra reps?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 02:50:51 PM »
I can't believe his track team was using it in HS!  I didn't even know about steroids then. ???

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 03:05:06 PM »

Increase RBC's= Increased pump, fuller muscles, more endurance for training.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 03:45:16 PM »

Soccer players,too.  Any sport with an endurance component.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 05:26:51 PM »
One of the drawbacks of testosterone supplementation is increased RBC which thickens the blood.

The goal is usually to lower RBC lol! Are these guys fucking morons?!

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 05:54:56 PM »
I once read that there was NO high level competitive sport which the participants do not use drugs of some type. Even competitive marksman take a drug to slow their heart beat so the can shoot between beats.

J

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 05:56:53 PM »
I once read that there was NO high level competitive sport which the participants do not use drugs of some type. Even competitive marksman take a drug to slow their heart beat so the can shoot between beats.

J

Beta blockers. Violinists use them too.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2018, 11:46:44 AM »
One of the drawbacks of testosterone supplementation is increased RBC which thickens the blood.

Yeah, if they're not careful they're going to start dropping dead of heart attacks in their twenties!  Oh, wait....  :P
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2018, 01:26:13 PM »

J

Thank you.

The self-righteous pontificating of anti-doping agencies makes me sick....

And the 'surprise' from the general public when people like Marion Jones, or *insert pro-cyclist name here* are found to be using is hilarious
T

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »
Yeah, if they're not careful they're going to start dropping dead of heart attacks in their twenties!  Oh, wait....  :P

I think it was the 80's or 90's when here in Holland several young professional cyclists suddenly died. Their hearts just stopped beating in their sleep.

This was before EPO became known to the general audience.

Lots of speculation in media back then, of which most also were unaware of EPO and what can happen when athletes are experimenting to find the right dose....

chess315

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
Epo will make you way bigger with slin but eq works very similar so it wouldn't be really necessary

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 03:26:55 PM »
Epo will make you way bigger with slin but eq works very similar so it wouldn't be really necessary

?
Can you explain this.

chess315

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 04:42:56 PM »
Just gives you more blood to potentate muscle growth but i eq would be a good brokes man epo

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2018, 04:58:53 PM »

Even on high dose anabolics (6g/wk) or even with just a couple 3cc pins a wk of my test cyp putting my test. Levels were 9500+ and my RBC have never been high.

chess315

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2018, 06:10:39 PM »
It would also in theory with more blood alow your system to intake more nutrition also igf1 would probably help a lot taking high dose gh or inclreax or igf1 i know how it works just am not the smartest to explain efs im sure could do a better job it works with slin ,aminos,igf increases

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2018, 06:19:17 PM »
Hmm? Improbable.  A few issues-

-it's one of the most expensive drugs in the world... although prices have come down in recent years.
-if he's looking for an RBC count increase or increased blood volume, just blood boast using your own blood.
-had two friends who were senior reps for Amgen. Amgen makes Procrit... the most common version of EPO in this country. Even they could not get access to any real amount of product. Amgen product security is outrageous.
-there is no UGL manufactured EPO. NONE.
a

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2018, 07:25:18 PM »
Hmm? Improbable.  A few issues-

-it's one of the most expensive drugs in the world... although prices have come down in recent years.
-if he's looking for an RBC count increase or increased blood volume, just blood boast using your own blood.
-had two friends who were senior reps for Amgen. Amgen makes Procrit... the most common version of EPO in this country. Even they could not get access to any real amount of product. Amgen product security is outrageous.
-there is no UGL manufactured EPO. NONE.

I like ya Tommy but this is not in line with my experiences (I work in healthcare)

Epogen is the brand that I've seen most often.  Anemia is a common issue in patients with renal failure, and epogen is the most commonly prescribed Rx EPO for these patients.  It's not terribly expensive, between $50-100 retail depending on the strength of the dose.  I have no idea how much a bodybuilder would want to use.

It's hard to get bc its an uncommon medication that is administered by a nurse only (so little chance to resell it) but it's not a controlled medication like any narcotic.  In other words, pharmacis don't count their stock of Epogen every shift like they do with oxycodone, etc.  So it wouldn't be impossible for a few vials to go missing...

Easy to get?  No.  But if youre at the level where you can get lots of pharm grade GH, I'm sure a few vials of EPO wouldn't be hard to find

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 11:14:50 PM »
Most have Hematocrits in the low to mid 40s. You are ok up to about 50-55. Headaches start after that. Get to 60 and you are on an aspirin program taking them through the night to prevent a heart attack.

As a guide on 125/wk gest i dont get any extra blood. I increase to 250/wk and i get around 5 points H boost. Natural im say 45 and then i bump to 50. I do this for cycling purposes so i have power and timing data doped and non-doped. Im anaerobic so it's pretty easy for me to go unnoticed among other riders who know me. Even when i do something on purpose to be a smart ass they still dont click.

With EPO you keep increasing the dose and it keeps boosting blood. Fucking expensive to run and widely tested so its easier to simply use test.

Take boatloads of gear and be huge and you are probably at an H count of 55+. Add EPO on top and the heart risk becomes real. It'll be the epo that fucks you up.

That video was the first clip with Bostin i didnt like. They sounded like utter junkies. EPO isnt a pre workout, its designed to be used with a proper blood program around timing for an athletic event.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 11:26:39 PM »
I like ya Tommy but this is not in line with my experiences (I work in healthcare)

Epogen is the brand that I've seen most often.  Anemia is a common issue in patients with renal failure, and epogen is the most commonly prescribed Rx EPO for these patients.  It's not terribly expensive, between $50-100 retail depending on the strength of the dose.  I have no idea how much a bodybuilder would want to use.

It's hard to get bc its an uncommon medication that is administered by a nurse only (so little chance to resell it) but it's not a controlled medication like any narcotic.  In other words, pharmacis don't count their stock of Epogen every shift like they do with oxycodone, etc.  So it wouldn't be impossible for a few vials to go missing...

Easy to get?  No.  But if youre at the level where you can get lots of pharm grade GH, I'm sure a few vials of EPO wouldn't be hard to find

Cool.   Good to know. Appreciate the update and info.  I'm getting behind the curve in my old age. 
a