Author Topic: An accidental gay/schmoe experience today  (Read 3275 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: An accidental gay/schmoe experience today
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 01:28:55 AM »
Did you roll naked while masturbating intensely in the pile of soiled gym shorts?

No, but I suspect there are some people out there who would. Maybe GayBYM or Big Lenny for example.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2018, 06:39:53 AM »
At my gym they provide gym outfits (shirts and shorts) for members to use if they wish, which is convenient as you can turn up and just train.

Anyhow, I had a $100 note that I put into the pocket of my shorts, and then threw those shorts into the "used clothing" basket in the locker room after my workout and went and had a shower.

Half hour after I left the gym, I realized I had no cash on me, and that I must have left the money in the shorts. So back I went to the gym. By now the shorts had been transferred to a huge pile of "used shorts', probably 300 pairs or more. So here I was, locked in a dark storeroom, having to take out each pair of shorts, some very wet and sweaty, some turned inside out with the inbuilt crotch piece showing etc, and having to stick my hands deep into each pair of shorts, digging around for my lost money among various male bodily fluids and sweat. And in that moment of disgust, I could only but laugh and imagine that there are some guys out there who would probably be willing to pay big money for what I was currently experiencing...

I never did find the money. I did go and wash my hands multiple times. Lesson learned..

I know they are wash but that is still nasty. :-X
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 02:49:37 PM »
Good question - I was planning to use it to buy a drink part way through workout from the refreshments counter, but in the end I didn't.

-Makes sense.

chess315

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 05:12:30 PM »
 I would have to say and you are gay

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 05:34:25 PM »
-Makes sense.

Not really. They most likely wouldn't be able to break 100.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018, 06:25:54 PM »
And he went through the shorts while the members were still wearing them '' trying to make a hundred''
and all the shorts have the pockets cut out