Author Topic: Unintentional Schmoe encounter, found a $100 today.  (Read 1257 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Unintentional Schmoe encounter, found a $100 today.
« on: March 20, 2018, 04:19:51 PM »
Part of my duties as head sanitation engineer at the health club I work at is to wash the soiled towels and gym clothes we provide to members.

As I was removing the laundry hamper from the boiler room, I heard a muffled voice about what sounded like "wait" and this guy pops up from the middle of the DIRTY clothes  (and these things were filthy, typically we have three wash cycles during the week and one a day Saturday and Sunday but for few odd reasons the laundry hadn't been washed in over 8 days. Some of this stuff had been sitting for 8 straight days, the whole cart was ripe) and he was completely NAKED!

I was startled and told the guy ever so politely he shouldn't be in there and asked what he was doing. The guy flashed a mischievous smile and said he was looking for something, I asked what and he said he had left a paper with a number on it in his shorts earlier this morning.

I asked why he was in the hamper, as the shorts he was wearing would be on the top of the pile not at the bottom. He looked at me with a confused look on his face and said he must not have left anything in his pocket and proceeded to the locker room. Naturally I thought the perv was lying and embarrassed he got caught.

Well I just finished pulling the clothes from the dryer and was cleaning the lint trap when i found a $100 bill with a phone number written on it.

1. I'm keeping the money
2. No I'm not calling the number
2. I didn't ask why he was naked

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Unintentional Schmoe encounter, found a $100 today.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 04:42:00 PM »
Part of my duties as head sanitation engineer at the health club I work at is to wash the soiled towels and gym clothes we provide to members.

As I was removing the laundry hamper from the boiler room, I heard a muffled voice about what sounded like "wait" and this guy pops up from the middle of the DIRTY clothes  (and these things were filthy, typically we have three wash cycles during the week and one a day Saturday and Sunday but for few odd reasons the laundry hadn't been washed in over 8 days. Some of this stuff had been sitting for 8 straight days, the whole cart was ripe) and he was completely NAKED!

I was startled and told the guy ever so politely he shouldn't be in there and asked what he was doing. The guy flashed a mischievous smile and said he was looking for something, I asked what and he said he had left a paper with a number on it in his shorts earlier this morning.

I asked why he was in the hamper, as the shorts he was wearing would be on the top of the pile not at the bottom. He looked at me with a confused look on his face and said he must not have left anything in his pocket and proceeded to the locker room. Naturally I thought the perv was lying and embarrassed he got caught.

Well I just finished pulling the clothes from the dryer and was cleaning the lint trap when i found a $100 bill with a phone number written on it.

1. I'm keeping the money

Knew it was a getbuggerer who got the 100$ bill!
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 04:54:26 PM »
Hahahah hahahah That was great

98mustang

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 04:56:35 PM »

1. I'm keeping the money

LOL  ;D ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »
These schmoes, always popping up outa nowhere.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 01:22:14 AM »
hahahah

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 10:15:07 AM »
lololoz.  great stuff
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 10:31:28 AM »
I knew the shorts with the skid marks would be the one with his $100 bucks.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 12:52:55 PM »
was it this guy... ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::)
F