Author Topic: Bostin Loyd vs Ameen Ala - Bostin is going to die  (Read 9859 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Bostin Loyd vs Ameen Ala - Bostin is going to die
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 05:40:51 PM »
I only skipped to different parts of the video for about 15 seconds.

Personally Dave is looking the unhealthiest in that video.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »
Disgusted,

For the none gh, igf, insulin drugs were they of higher quality in the 90's? I agree the new guys are bigger than ever put Ramy or even Heath in clothes and they look like tanks whereas Flex/Cormier looked like football players in clothes. Other dude like Cottrell just looked super ripped but not huge.

chess315

Re: Bostin Loyd is going to die
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 09:36:51 AM »
Jesus Christ wtf is all this shit about taking this drug on this day and that drug on an alternate day. First of all does anyone realize what the therapeutic dose is for Anadrol? The study that Amin cites has nothing to do with muscle building. Losing it's binding affinity is a mute point in todays world and even back then as they are talking about red blood cells. You don't need drol today to keep your fullness. Even Dave had to laugh about the cholesterol issue as far as coming off a certain oral for one day.  ::)

The difference from today and the 90's has everything to do with GH IGF and insulin. You are NOT going to get as big as these guys today doing steroids alone!!! Hey I agree with some that those guys "looked" better but put them up against guys today and they would not even come close to the size guys carry today. Perfect example is Kevin. Even though he is older he was pretty close in certain body parts from years ago but he was not carrying the type of muscle the guys today carry even in his prime.

Test tren IGF GH and insulin is all anyone needs to build as much muscle that these guys carry. Thrown in some contest drugs a few weeks out and there you go. Guys are bigger today not so much because they are taking more but of what they are taking. FUCK!! All this bull shit so called science of bodybuilding is horse shit nonsense.

well spoken magnum

chess315

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2018, 09:38:14 AM »
Disgutrd is a 100 percent right

chess315

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2018, 09:42:33 AM »
Yeah all one has to do is look at the insert and they will see the dose per kilo is pretty dam high. I'm not sure of the dose you are quoting is quite right though seems a little high.

He talks about reading a study but he doesn't say how he took that study and applied it to a better or safer way of taking the drug. It's all pseudo science to make him self sound smart. If you notice he talks in circles a lot and doesn't really ever make a point.

If anyone here is curious about what Anadrol costs call Walmart tell the you have a script for 100 tabs. It's a bargain now a days.  ;D
i know for a fucking fact many of my professional wrestling friends have took over a 100 mg dbol.or Androl years straight and are fine and drunk heavy on top of it

chess315

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 09:48:11 AM »
Efs and disgusted are right all things being equal you can take them for years and drink on them even and be fine

chess315

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2018, 09:52:28 AM »
Its always been my opinion if some skinny kid wanted to be 250 the fastest route would be abuse dianabol or androl for a year

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2018, 10:03:50 AM »
Jesus Christ wtf is all this shit about taking this drug on this day and that drug on an alternate day. First of all does anyone realize what the therapeutic dose is for Anadrol? The study that Amin cites has nothing to do with muscle building. Losing it's binding affinity is a mute point in todays world and even back then as they are talking about red blood cells. You don't need drol today to keep your fullness. Even Dave had to laugh about the cholesterol issue as far as coming off a certain oral for one day.  ::)

The difference from today and the 90's has everything to do with GH IGF and insulin. You are NOT going to get as big as these guys today doing steroids alone!!! Hey I agree with some that those guys "looked" better but put them up against guys today and they would not even come close to the size guys carry today. Perfect example is Kevin. Even though he is older he was pretty close in certain body parts from years ago but he was not carrying the type of muscle the guys today carry even in his prime.

Test tren IGF GH and insulin is all anyone needs to build as much muscle that these guys carry. Thrown in some contest drugs a few weeks out and there you go. Guys are bigger today not so much because they are taking more but of what they are taking. FUCK!! All this bull shit so called science of bodybuilding is horse shit nonsense.

How much has GH and slin added to these turds sizes?

At least 40 pounds yes?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2018, 10:08:26 AM »
One more thing I want to say.

The one dude says he witnessed some beefcake incline five plates for, what, 10 reps?

HORSESHIT.

As I say, I’m a training guy. Without conceit, I’d comfortably call myself an expert in weight training and its specificity offshoots.

I know lifting.

Such a story is ludicrous.

500 for 10 no fucking way

300 for 10 yeah maybe

chess315

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2018, 10:11:41 AM »
Insulin is by far most important but after that elevated igf1 levels by gh or igf1 ideally you want inclreax it will add about a 100lbs

chess315

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2018, 10:14:24 AM »
Contrary to popular belief some of these research site igf1 is real trust but hard to know i would say more is legit then people think china can pop out that shit for penny3 but to mutation your self i would say half a mg s day for a few months

chess315

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2018, 10:20:38 AM »
But insulin is the main thing

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2018, 10:25:44 AM »
But insulin is the main thing

15 agrees

He says the biggest one can get at 5'10" is 220-230 @ 8% on gear only

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2018, 10:44:21 AM »
500 for 10 no fucking way

300 for 10 yeah maybe

Hell I’ve done 315 for 13  on incline and 405 for 2-3 on incline sonim sure their are some guys that can do 495 for 10 if heavily juiced and thick as hell.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:58 AM »
Hell I’ve done 315 for 13  on incline and 405 for 2-3 on incline sonim sure their are some guys that can do 495 for 10 if heavily juiced and thick as hell.

You are in the top 1% then

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2018, 10:54:58 AM »
You are in the top 1% then

I doubt that.even if I was,isn’t worth the ruined shoulders haha.

chess315

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2018, 02:21:59 PM »
Hell I’ve done 315 for 13  on incline and 405 for 2-3 on incline sonim sure their are some guys that can do 495 for 10 if heavily juiced and thick as hell.
i can't believe others can't either its just a matter of eating and juicing i can't at the moment been having a lot of personal problems and was in a coma

chess315

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2018, 02:28:16 PM »
Ameem is a lying mother fucker i would not take any advice from him

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2018, 02:53:50 PM »
Ameem is a lying mother fucker i would not take any advice from him

And why should we listen to you? I mean, you appear to be a complete moron.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2018, 08:09:59 PM »
Yeah now the knew fuckin trend is gonna be epo.....
and there is one or two websites that sell nuibain but i thought that was discontinued .

I am not gonna lie I thought ameen knew his nutrition on the ameen ala enhanced athlete series, it was like three episodes. But I agree that debate was stupid  on rx

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2018, 08:14:11 PM »
And why should we listen to you? I mean, you appear to be a complete moron.

Fair point.

chess315

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2018, 08:16:58 PM »
Well don't listen you dumbass try a ammen cycle 500mg test androl 3 ius growth

chess315

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2018, 08:23:02 PM »
Someone even tell me ammen cycle you cant hes never given one hes just a drug dealer ill be amazed if someone can show me a ammen cycle and im dumb

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2018, 09:07:31 PM »

I’ve done 405 incline for 15 easy reps and 495 for 6...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2018, 10:46:45 PM »
I’ve done 405 incline for 15 easy reps and 495 for 6...

That’s psychotic.