Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39418 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »
Yes.

How? You think you going to knock on someones door and they are just going to hand them over?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2018, 12:45:17 PM »
They will eventually go door-to-door and get warrants to search everyones home and remove all guns.

Wait and see.

So we are going to suspend the 4th amendment and issue general warrants?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2018, 12:45:57 PM »

Of course, anything for the children ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2018, 12:51:30 PM »
They will eventually go door-to-door and get warrants to search everyones home and remove all guns.

Wait and see.

You sound excited to see that happen. I hope it doesn't because what will unfold what be good for any Americans.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2018, 12:55:26 PM »
How? You think you going to knock on someones door and they are just going to hand them over?

Yes.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2018, 12:56:35 PM »

Not suspend. Amendments are meant to be "amended." Thus, a minor change in the document. Just modify the 4th amendment to allow general warrants to be given to appropriate people.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2018, 12:57:23 PM »
You sound excited to see that happen. I hope it doesn't because what will unfold what be good for any Americans.

On a ten-point scale, my excitement is about a 5-6.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2018, 12:59:43 PM »
On a ten-point scale, my excitement is about a 5-6.

You used to be good at trolling  :-\ What happened?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2018, 01:02:30 PM »
You used to be good at trolling  :-\ What happened?

I don't know, I seem to be keeping this thread going.  :D :D

But, mostly lack of care due to lifestyle changes.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2018, 01:19:53 PM »
The entire "Gun control" narrative is retarded. I haven't came across ONE anti-gun (yes, that's exactly what they/you are) advocate that can make a coherent argument/debate for ANY of this. Not here, not on my community boards in my town where there must 10 threads about the protests we had here, not on TV, not on radio. These people are complete retards and organizers of these protests know it. This is ALL about securing a leftist voting base for kids that can pre-register to vote and vote.

I'll say it again, the political leftists with an agenda couldn't give two shits about ANYONE's life. They thrive on tragedies like this and cheer when it happens. laws are already in place, California has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet the left is still protesting for more strict laws. The only thing that's left for them is confiscation.

It's a TOTAL bullshit narrative. Oh, not completely sure, but it seems most if not all of these shootings are in "gun free" zones in democRAT ran cities.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2018, 01:24:38 PM »
Pointless arguing over nothing. The really issue is will Kevin be doing  the NY Pro????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2018, 01:29:17 PM »
Pointless arguing over nothing. The really issue is will Kevin be doing  the NY Pro????

With or without legs?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »
The entire "Gun control" narrative is retarded. I haven't came across ONE anti-gun (yes, that's exactly what they/you are) advocate that can make a coherent argument/debate for ANY of this. Not here, not on my community boards in my town where there must 10 threads about the protests we had here, not on TV, not on radio. These people are complete retards and organizers of these protests know it. This is ALL about securing a leftist voting base for kids that can pre-register to vote and vote.

I'll say it again, the political leftists with an agenda couldn't give two shits about ANYONE's life. They thrive on tragedies like this and cheer when it happens. laws are already in place, California has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet the left is still protesting for more strict laws. The only thing that's left for them is confiscation.

It's a TOTAL bullshit narrative. Oh, not completely sure, but it seems most if not all of these shootings are in "gun free" zones in democRAT ran cities.

The agenda is obvious unless one's a total zealot BUT the eternal "dem vs rep" dynamic is getting tiresome. Republicucks are as bad as their adversaries except for a few straight "shooters".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
The agenda is obvious unless one's a total zealot BUT the eternal "dem vs rep" dynamic is getting tiresome. Republicucks are as bad as their adversaries except for a few straight "shooters".

I agree, our Republicans are for shit, not better than the left really. McConnell and Ryan can blow each other.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2018, 01:36:54 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2018, 01:43:27 PM »
They keyword being "yet."

Give it a few years and you will be required to relinquish that gun.

Our military has been in Iraq for over 15 years a country about half  the size of Texas and in that amount of time still can't get all the guns and you think our local police are just gonna go into peoples homes and grab them? You mean the local police like the the guy who wouldn't go into a school because he was too scared because a student had a rifle? HAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHA Yeah OK I'll wait on that. You gotta be the most most stupid MFer on this board.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2018, 02:02:47 PM »

Our military has been in Iraq for over 15 years a country about half  the size of Texas and in that amount of time still can't get all the guns and you think our local police are just gonna go into peoples homes and grab them? You mean the local police like the the guy who wouldn't go into a school because he was too scared because a student had a rifle? HAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHA Yeah OK I'll wait on that. You gotta be the most most stupid MFer on this board.

Not the local police. The FBI, CIA and military will be sent in and go door-to-door to take away our guns.

Just wait and see.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2018, 02:05:56 PM »
Not the local police. The FBI, CIA and military will be sent in and go door-to-door to take away our guns.

Just wait and see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah OK I'm waiting. You're the comic relief here bro. Adding in the "you just wait and see" was great, I like it.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2018, 02:08:38 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah OK I'm waiting. You're the comic relief here bro. I like it.

You will not have to wait long.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2018, 02:09:24 PM »
You will not have to wait long.

Do I have time to makes some eggs?  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2018, 02:11:55 PM »
Do I have time to makes some eggs?  ;D

Yes, but over-easy, not scrambled.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2018, 02:12:57 PM »
Yes, but over-easy, not scrambled.

F@#K   >:(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2018, 02:20:29 PM »

Just wait and see.

Seriously lets put this into perspective. The CIA and the FBI employ about 50K people. Well over half of them are pencil pushers that sit behind a desk. So that's less than half of the amount of people that attend the super bowl. So lets take those say 19,000 people out of the stadium and gather them together in the parking lot and assume they are armed and ready. Now we tell them to spread out and cover the entire country grab all the guns and meet back here in X amount of centuries.  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2018, 02:32:10 PM »
Thanks for playing  8)

What the hell is this fancy, Buck Rogers looking pea shooter?  Is that a gold barrel?   ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2018, 02:38:09 PM »
Seriously lets put this into perspective. The CIA and the FBI employ about 50K people. Well over half of them are pencil pushers that sit behind a desk. So that's less than half of the amount of people that attend the super bowl. So lets take those say 19,000 people out of the stadium and gather them together in the parking lot and assume they are armed and ready. Now we tell them to spread out and cover the entire country grab all the guns and meet back here in X amount of centuries.  ;D

I am the dumbest motherf*cker here. Sorry, I cannot comprehend your highly intellectual post.

Can you please rewrite it?
X