Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39401 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2018, 09:27:31 PM »

59 seconds in he says he is not trying to take your guns. Provide a link where HE says he is trying to take your guns

a quote from another interview

"As activists prepare to take to the streets in Washington and elsewhere on Saturday for the March for Our Lives, students from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school urged lawmakers on Capitol Hill to heed their calls and enact stricter gun laws.

“We’re not trying to take away your guns. We’re trying to take back our lives,” said David Hogg, a survivor of the 14 February shooting in Parkland, Florida.

“It’s not a Democrat problem. It’s not a Republican problem. It’s an American problem.”

Don’t split hairs. He’s a child brainwashed leftist. This is the ultimate goal as leftists. This isn’t no longer rhetoric. It’s reality.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2018, 09:36:05 PM »
Probably been posted here but is no longer embeddable on forums. You have to click the link to watch on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouACL8&bpctr=1522213382

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2018, 09:43:14 PM »
He’s a child brainwashed leftist.

he's the future - your end.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2018, 09:44:51 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2018, 09:48:46 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2018, 10:13:53 PM »
r u immortal?

I’ll let you know

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2018, 10:17:37 PM »
Don’t split hairs. He’s a child brainwashed leftist. This is the ultimate goal as leftists. This isn’t no longer rhetoric. It’s reality.

You know what...forget my request to supply anything to support your thinking. I realized after I posted this that you are determined to believe what makes you feel right, regardless of the accuracy. It's happened over and over again and I have no idea why I think this time might be different. You win 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2018, 10:59:52 PM »
While you claim you don't claim to be an expert, it is clear you believe anyone who disagrees with your position isn't as knowledgeable  about the subject and therefore wrong. What is the difference?

I don't believe they are as knowledgeable because they demonstrate very little actual knowledge.  That's kinda how it works.

I could give you a lot of examples of what I mean but at this point I'm just repeating myself.  We aren't addressing the real issue.  We've had millions of guns in this country pretty much since forever.

Why are school shootings a recent phenomenon?  What has changed?  Can we legislate our way out of this problem?  At what cost?

When you are asking the wrong questions, it's impossible to find the right solution.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2018, 11:13:39 PM »
Some of you guys are getting it all wrong...

They are not anti-gun. They are anti you with gun.

How many of those anti politicians have SS protection? How many Hollywood freaks have their own armed security? How many of them made their fortunes by making movies where they go around pretending to kill others with... a fake gun.

So, no my friends. It's not about the children. It's not about mass shootings or AR47s. It's about them having their guns, and you not having yours. All you guys need to do is turn in your guns, sit back, have a nice cup of STFU, and get in the boxcars when they tell you to.

Kazan understands the issue at the root of this debate.

These gun grabbers love guns.  As we speak they are trying to figure out out how to get men with guns to come and take other people's guns.

If they can do that, a little while later..........

Nothing in this world is what it seems.  It's never about what they tell you it's about.  Who is pushing this large scale movement for gun control?  Who is paying for the marches?  Why?

If you think it's about children you are a fucking fool.  Maybe a well intentioned fool, but a fool nonetheless.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2018, 11:58:22 PM »
Everybody should have guns

How to prevent school / mass shootings is a very different matter.

The government want the police / military to have guns & lots of them
Just not You the individual / public
That alone should be ringing alarm bells.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 28, 2018, 12:05:38 AM »

These gun grabbers love guns.  As we speak they are trying to figure out out how to get men with guns to come and take peoples guns.

Nothing in this world is what it seems.  It's never about what they tell you it's about.  Who is pushing this large scale movement for gun control?  Who is paying for the marches?  Why?

If you think it's about children you are a fucking fool.  Maybe a well intentioned fool, but a fool nonetheless.
Exactly. You are both correct. Pro gun people need to become very vocal about their rights and force it down the throats of these libtards. There is no debate. We are here to dictate what we want - and they need to listen and accept it. We are not interested in a debate so fuck off.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2018, 12:17:24 AM »
If they're trying to prevent school shootings, the only one on the list that would help, is the last.  All the rest is fluff.   :-\

Exactly.  Leftists are idiots.  Let's prevent citizens from having tools in their hands that literally prevent their government from committing genocide or democide against them just to say, what, 500 students in all of American history?  ::)

Ukrainians didn't have guns in 1932-1933 either.  How did that turn out for "the children".

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2018, 02:20:05 AM »

These gun grabbers love guns.  As we speak they are trying to figure out out how to get men with guns to come and take other people's guns.

Nothing in this world is what it seems.  It's never about what they tell you it's about.  Who is pushing this large scale movement for gun control?  Who is paying for the marches?  Why?

If you think it's about children you are a fucking fool.  Maybe a well intentioned fool, but a fool nonetheless.
that picture is disturbing!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #188 on: March 28, 2018, 06:02:05 AM »
I wonder if the 2018 version of Rachel Maddow agrees with the Rachel Maddow from 2010?

"But here’s the thing about rights. They’re not actually supposed to be voted on. That’s why they’re called rights."

– Rachel Maddow, 2010 discussing Gay Marriage

full video:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/watch/inalienable-rights-are-not-subject-to-vote-44133955580

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2018, 07:58:44 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2018, 09:38:08 AM »
that picture is disturbing!
So are your posts, shi...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2018, 09:50:51 AM »
Exactly.  Leftists are idiots.  Let's prevent citizens from having tools in their hands that literally prevent their government from committing genocide or democide against them just to say, what, 500 students in all of American history?  ::)

Ukrainians didn't have guns in 1932-1933 either.  How did that turn out for "the children".

I never understood this, its not unreasonable to say what mass majority of gun owners are also bootlickers? which one is it are y'all pro military or afraid they'll commit democide?

also what could any civilian have at their disposal that would stop a Abrams ?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #192 on: March 28, 2018, 10:32:43 AM »
I never understood this, its not unreasonable to say what mass majority of gun owners are also bootlickers? which one is it are y'all pro military or afraid they'll commit democide?

also what could any civilian have at their disposal that would stop a Abrams ?

You really are historically illiterate, its not the army you have to worry about, its the secret police that seems to always do the dirty work, while the army is occupied fighting endless wars ( sound familiar)

Germany - Gestapo ( Geheime Staatspolizei ) SS (Schutzstaffel) paramilitary force

China - the Red Guard

Russia - NKVD (People's Comissariat for Internal Affairs) KGB

Pol Pot - Khmer Rouge
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2018, 04:41:28 PM »
https://www.westernjournal.com/david-hoggs-college-applications-arent-going-the-way-he-hoped/

Poor kid, after all he has done for changing our country to make it a safer place. I think he should just be awarded a PHD in the degree he choses.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2018, 05:58:31 PM »
https://www.westernjournal.com/david-hoggs-college-applications-arent-going-the-way-he-hoped/

Poor kid, after all he has done for changing our country to make it a safer place. I think he should just be awarded a PHD in the degree he choses.
I believe his major is shit talking..

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2018, 06:07:28 PM »
These kids are idiots.

They don't realized that they are being used because they want their fifteen minutes.

Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal are not different.

Morons all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2018, 07:04:46 PM »
David Hoggs is a major inspiration to many teenagers.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »
David Hoggs is a major inspiration to many teenagers.

Exactly, in fact he should be referred to from here on in as Major Inspiration. Literally over night he went from victim to disarming the country and schooling congress and our president. He an inspiration to all the American people. He is a true alpha male.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2018, 07:26:43 PM »
These kids are idiots.

They don't realized that they are being used because they want their fifteen minutes.

Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal are not different.

Morons all.

Does labeling anyone who disagrees with your opinion really help you feel you are superior? I ask because I see this a lot from both sides.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2018, 07:43:15 PM »
Exactly, in fact he should be referred to from here on in as Major Inspiration. Literally over night he went from victim to disarming the country and schooling congress and our president. He an inspiration to all the American people. He is a true alpha male.

Not too difficult to school Trump on politics.

X