Author Topic: Laura Ingram got her ass kicked  (Read 32766 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Laura Ingram got her ass kicked
« on: March 31, 2018, 09:13:21 AM »
Advertisers pulling out left and right.  16 have dropped her so far.

Let's see if her show gets cancelled too.  No tears for her if so.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Laura Ingram got her ass kicked
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:29:26 AM »
David Hogg being used by Media Matters. This kid needs to be slapped. She did nothing wrong. Just as an FYI, I’m not a big fan of hers.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 10:09:59 AM »
Would bang.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 11:35:50 AM »
David Hogg being used by Media Matters. This kid needs to be slapped. She did nothing wrong. Just as an FYI, I’m not a big fan of hers.
You need to be slapped , first week of July .

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 11:49:57 AM »
It's their right, the sponsors that is. After reading what she wrote, I'm surprised there's so much outrage and I'm surprised of the media backlash. I guess this is a case of the squeaky wheel getting the grease.  :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »
Who?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 11:52:03 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 11:53:34 AM »
She got caught up in the right wing vitriol and forgot not everyone in the country is a far right nutcase. Now she is paying for it. Seems a libtard mentally diseased kid with a 4.2 GPA outsmarted one the the far rights heroes.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 11:54:41 AM »
Laura Ingram

Ah, THE Laura Ingram, thanks!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 11:59:10 AM »

You're as dumb at Ingraham

Publicly saying a kid needs to be slapped because you don't agree with his politics

What's the name of that school where you allegedly "coach" high school kids?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2018, 12:01:27 PM »

Publicly saying a kid needs to be slapped because you don't agree with his politics

Its sad, the hatred some have for a kid who survived a school shooting and is articulate enough to not let the event be for nothing, and advocates for sensible gun control

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2018, 12:10:41 PM »
idk about this Ingraham chick but Hogg (who wasn't at school when the shooting occurred) and that classroom bully dyke chick are shills of their left-wing handlers.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2018, 12:34:11 PM »
Just another dumb fox rino that doesn't know when to shut up.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2018, 12:38:31 PM »
With all the adolescent laziness and apathy out there, I am dismayed at how much hating on teenagers who give a shit and get involved, whatever their positions may be. A friend’s daughter just started dating a very respectful young man who is very libertarian and is opposed to any restriction of gun rights. My friend has opposing views but both she and I agreed that the kid has the strength of his own convictions and is willing to state them forcefully, even when others around him disagree. We NEED teenagers like that.

I guess I have to say I am with the advertisers. Pretty shitty adult behavior.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2018, 01:03:14 PM »
With all the adolescent laziness and apathy out there, I am dismayed at how much hating on teenagers who give a shit and get involved, whatever their positions may be. A friend’s daughter just started dating a very respectful young man who is very libertarian and is opposed to any restriction of gun rights. My friend has opposing views but both she and I agreed that the kid has the strength of his own convictions and is willing to state them forcefully, even when others around him disagree. We NEED teenagers like that.

I guess I have to say I am with the advertisers. Pretty shitty adult behavior.
teens know very little about life. While they may have opinions, it is good to listen to them, but not let them run things. And this is what this whole thing boils down to. Adults aren't even adults anymore.
Laura will eventually gain her sponsors back, they are just distancing themselves from the controversy, after everything dies down, they will be back. And Hogg's ego will continue to grow, and he will be used, and his former FBI father will either be too late to control the monster that is his son, or encouraging his ego to grow, until he has a meltdown. He is already having issues with applying to college, just watch for what happens in the future.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 01:29:00 PM »
teens know very little about life. While they may have opinions, it is good to listen to them, but not let them run things. And this is what this whole thing boils down to. Adults aren't even adults anymore.
Laura will eventually gain her sponsors back, they are just distancing themselves from the controversy, after everything dies down, they will be back. And Hogg's ego will continue to grow, and he will be used, and his former FBI father will either be too late to control the monster that is son, or encouraging his ego to grow, until he has a meltdown. He is already having issues with applying to college, just watch for what happens in the future.

X2

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2018, 01:38:02 PM »
She got caught up in the right wing vitriol and forgot not everyone in the country is a far right nutcase. Now she is paying for it. Seems a libtard mentally diseased kid with a 4.2 GPA outsmarted one the the far rights heroes.

:D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 01:50:34 PM »
What I have noticed when listening to her is that she is very cutting and nasty. What her mistake was, as far as the advertisers are concerned, was directing that attitude at a minor, and I doubt they will be back any time soon. If she were on any network other than Fox, her show would be toast. She may even be at risk there.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 02:06:15 PM »
You need to be slapped , first week of July .

Quiet pedo and speak when you’re spoken too.  And good luck with that. I’m on recruiting trips beginning the last part of June through July. Feel free to stop by LSU the first week in July as I do almost every summer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »

He wants to be a public figure as an adult then he better be ready to take the criticism. He accepted to be rolled out by Media Matters and his parents complied as well. Fuck em. The kid didn’t even grieve when he was rolled out very next day.

As for my school, we don’t have Media “Hogg’s”like this little twit. No sympathy

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »
idk about this Ingraham chick but Hogg (who wasn't at school when the shooting occurred) and that classroom bully dyke chick are shills of their left-wing handlers.
Had a longer response typed out buy I'm trying to shake my GetBig sarcasm and just simply say that you are incorrect. The evidence isn't even debateable that he was there during the shooting.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2018, 02:34:32 PM »
What I have noticed when listening to her is that she is very cutting and nasty. What her mistake was, as far as the advertisers are concerned, was directing that attitude at a minor, and I doubt they will be back any time soon. If she were on any network other than Fox, her show would be toast. She may even be at risk there.
That minor wanted step into the public arena with adults, and give adults advice on shaping policy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2018, 02:35:39 PM »
That minor wanted step into the public arena with adults, and give adults advice on shaping policy.

Someone has to be the adult.. her sponsors expected her to be that. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2018, 02:41:52 PM »
Someone has to be the adult.. her sponsors expected her to be that. 
Right, then treat the kid, like he is trying to act. You want act grown...He can't have it both ways.
Her sponsors will be back. That's how they play their game, wait until things blow over.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2018, 02:42:09 PM »

True, but still doesn’t work with advertisers and most of public, which is what drives advertisers.  But you could be right that they will be back. I make no predictions.