Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick snubbed by Seahawks after refusing to stop national anthem  (Read 3065 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You act like he killed somebody, dummy.
Okay massa. You're just like your other klan buddies on getbig. We get it you hate black people. There's no need to remind us in every thread.

Hey “dummy” all I did was post “He’s done” then the link to the article. If he wants to protest a false narrative then actually believe it, it’s his right. It’s also the employers right to tell him to fuck off. He ruined his own career.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

I don't agree with what he's doing but I understand the reason and I respect the fact that he's not going to bend over for some money.   He's going to go on to do greater things than football
I respect principles, but not his principles. He's not going onto greater things, he is only relevant because he was a n NFL Quarterback.. Outside of that, he is not a very good thinker, he gets played by people with an agenda, his radicalized girlfriend for starters. He is also a malcontent who complains too much, even when he lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbert of all people. He shot himself in the foot repeatedly and now complains about limping.