Author Topic: Calum Von Moron official thread. 2x bi tear 1x quad, baby daddy. HE'S BACK!  (Read 111943 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Calum Von Moron does it again!
« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2018, 09:02:01 AM »
Speaking about SO Cal homes. The last time I looked ... the cheapest single family home in a shitty neighborhod was $700,000 ... so Calum is making good money somehow.

I'm guessing that a  tuypical Topanga home is close to a million plus now a days.

Another big time, noteworthy, physique/classic contender who recently purchased an expensive home in an exclusive area of Texas....  is Logan Franklin.

And you'll be seeing more financially successful competitors as the NPC/IFBB becomes even more popular than it is today.

Question: Didln't they shoot Calum's, Arnold impersonation, scene already?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »
Post surgery. Seems to have some good perspective on all of it. Bicep needs to be repaired again too.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2018, 10:23:20 AM »
Mr white rumor has it at one time you were a ranked power lifter and a lot stronger than vanmoron but never had any muscle tears what training advises would you give to this big retard

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 28, 2018, 10:32:02 AM »
Post surgery. Seems to have some good perspective on all of it. Bicep needs to be repaired again too.

Hopefully for him this was his wake up call. Besides injuring himself falling off the cliff made him look uncoordinated and clumsy. Best leave those tasks to athletes with functional strength. Now we know that besides not being able to curl 220 lbs Calum can also not abseil. Is he  going to learn from his mistakes or try to show us how many other things he can't do??

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2018, 10:47:58 AM »
Mr white rumor has it at one time you were a ranked power lifter and a lot stronger than vanmoron but never had any muscle tears what training advises would you give to this big retard

I was a college football player so my body was used to cross training. He needs to stop doing things while on gear that his body is not used to. Also his bi was not healed and so he tore that again. Listen to the Dr's.

Hopefully for him this was his wake up call. Besides injuring himself falling off the cliff made him look uncoordinated and clumsy. Best leave those tasks to athletes with functional strength. Now we know that besides not being able to curl 220 lbs Calum can also not abseil. Is he  going to learn from his mistakes or try to show us how many other things he can't do??

Seems he learned his lesson the hard way. Hopefully he won't become addicted to the pain meds.  :-\

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2018, 03:31:44 AM »
I was watching some of his clips training quads while arm was healing.  Great legs for a tall guy with no gut. 
It's kind of sad .... I doubt he'll be able to do squats or bring his overall quadriceps back to the shape size they were just days ago.   

Must be a nightmare for him.   

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2018, 05:17:22 AM »
Speaking about SO Cal homes. The last time I looked ... the cheapest single family home in a shitty neighborhod was $700,000 ... so Calum is making good money somehow.

I'm guessing that a  tuypical Topanga home is close to a million plus now a days.

Another big time, noteworthy, physique/classic contender who recently purchased an expensive home in an exclusive area of Texas....  is Logan Franklin.

And you'll be seeing more financially successful competitors as the NPC/IFBB becomes even more popular than it is today.

YEs.

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH  Mariahhhhhhh "

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2018, 11:10:46 PM »
Meeting with Dr two weeks after surgery.  He also had a DVT in the leg.

calumvonmogerIG family, forgive my silence. I needed some time to gather thoughts.. 💭
It’s been two weeks since my surgery. The hardest two weeks of my life I would say. I’ve been bedside since they found a blood clot (DVT) in my leg which can be very painful when I move around. I’ve been on blood thinners for over a week now but it can take a couple of months for DVT to dissolve.
Here is what I need to share with you the most:
Ive never hit rock bottom mentally and physically like this before. With a torn quadriceps and biceps (again) many of you would think it’s game over. That there is no chance I could comeback from this. That is my biggest fear. If I believe that I can’t beat this, I’m finished.
Self doubt is the worst thing that can happen to anyone with a dream!! .
>> Doubt Kills More Dreams Then Fear Ever Will <<
I have to mentally block myself every time I think “I can’t” I have to tell myself “I will”. The demons of doubt waged a war against my will to fight back, to be stronger then before. I won’t lie I was 50/50 there for a while. I felt every emotion possible (scared, nervous, anxiety, self-doubt) and probably a few more I didn’t know i had. But, all it took were positive thoughts and positive people to help me believe in myself and set me back on the right track. .
👇👇👇
So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for the endless support and love. I am very grateful God has blessed me with loyal friends and followers reaching out to help and check in on me at my lowest and my supportive IG family sending me encouraging messages, emails daily— I become overwhelmed and shy because of your heartfelt kindness, I don’t know which words to use to describe how much it truly means to me. You fill me with hope where others have left me in despair. .

I want you to know these 2 things:
1. that I will not give up on my goals or ambitions. I’m going to fight to overcome each obstacle in my path. I will become stronger then before. I will share my struggles and pain with you. 🔧
2. that I am extremely grateful for each and every one of you that have shown me support. I love you guys and I won’t forget your kindness 🙏🏼❤️

IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BifaXgLgE8j/?hl=en&taken-by=calumvonmoger

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Calum Von Moron does it again! UPDATE two weeks post surgery pg 8
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2018, 02:26:19 PM »
It's a new level of narcissism....this guy.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2018, 05:02:52 PM »

Do you follow these guys around?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2018, 07:50:34 PM »
It's a new level of narcissism....this guy.

Yep I think it goes to their heads after awhile.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
Yep I think it goes to their heads after awhile.

I’m sure he a long with every fitness YouTube star or whatever you want to call it,  are all self absorbed, narcissistic, sociopaths to began with

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »
I’m sure he a long with every fitness YouTube star or whatever you want to call it,  are all self absorbed, narcissistic, sociopaths to began with

So are you saying our famed member VG is a self absorbed, narcissistic, sociopath?  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2018, 11:17:04 PM »
So are you saying our famed member VG is a self absorbed, narcissistic, sociopath?  ;)

Vince is an exception. He has integrity and class, makes a lot of money but keeps being humble. Even buying a used jag just to stay under the radar, many others should follow and emulate, def a rare breed

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2018, 12:43:27 AM »
Ouch.. .All three heads of his quads tore. Rectus femoris only usually can be repaired without much visual difference.

Vastus medialis and vastus lateralis not so much. Quad will not look the same. And his life/career is built on aesthetic physical appearance.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2018, 09:08:02 AM »
Ouch.. .All three heads of his quads tore. Rectus femoris only usually can be repaired without much visual difference.

Vastus medialis and vastus lateralis not so much. Quad will not look the same. And his life/career is built on aesthetic physical appearance.

Add to that his re-torn bi.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2018, 09:22:43 AM »
He'll be fine. Plenty of fans who will celebrate him on his recovery and he can do plenty of things to keep his social media status going until then.

Remember, he's playing Arnold in the Weider movie coming out in October.

Also remember that Arnold injured his leg in 1972 and came back better than ever the following two years consecutively.

Exactly. Some jelous posters on here talking trash.
As with Levrone it bothers them that they have a huge social media following.  ;D
That being said agreed on the points that maybe should of skipped the stunts without doing some prep for it.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2018, 09:36:56 AM »
Don't let people's popularity affect you. Some people will always be ultra popular while some people will always be extremely unpopular. So what? There are more important things than popularity. The main thing is to be popular with your own view of yourself.

Levrone has been around the game for about 30 years. He's earnt his following.

Good post sir.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2018, 09:55:09 AM »
holy...this guy is destined to finish like Rich, it'll be fun to watch this self-destruction

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »
Exactly. Some jelous posters on here talking trash.
As with Levrone it bothers them that they have a huge social media following.  ;D
That being said agreed on the points that maybe should of skipped the stunts without doing some prep for it.

Not everyone is jealous believe me, people like you always like to assume  ::) maybe it’s because you wish you were them and you project your insecurities to others? Hmmmm

For Christ sake it’s just a bber, I’m jealous of Donald trump being president

I’m jealous of the rock having 100 million followers, what does Levrone have again?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nice home gym.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
What'd he do this time, fall of the pedestal so many idiots place him on or trip over his ego? 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
What'd he do this time, fall of the pedestal so many idiots place him on or trip over his ego? 

I hope someone punches his jaw in thousand pieces...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope someone punches his jaw in thousand pieces...

Then he would have videos with his jaw wired up while on crutches with a re torn bi.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2018, 05:39:29 PM »
Don't let people's popularity affect you. Some people will always be ultra popular while some people will always be extremely unpopular. So what? There are more important things than popularity. The main thing is to be popular with your own view of yourself.

Levrone has been around the game for about 30 years. He's earnt his following.

great post

this is needed even more today with the social media world - likes/followers BS