Author Topic: RIP - Mini Me  (Read 4123 times)

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP - Mini Me
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 01:19:51 AM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2018, 01:34:45 AM »
No shit?! They say how?
I liked his channel too, especially when he was tooling around in his little electric car lol

I don't understand how people in 2018 ask other people to give them an answer to a question that they themselves can search for online within seconds, rather than having to ask someone else to reply back with an answer, which could take minutes, or never. For the most part, the person asking the question will most likely never come back to the thread anyway, so why even ask the question. I believe if it's something you really want to know, you will look for yourself, rather than having someone else do it for you. There is NO excuse for this in this day and age. It's complete and utter laziness. MASSIVE pet peeve of mine.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2018, 02:22:37 AM »
I don't understand how people in 2018 ask other people to give them an answer to a question that they themselves can search for online within seconds, rather than having to ask someone else to reply back with an answer, which could take minutes, or never. For the most part, the person asking the question will most likely never come back to the thread anyway, so why even ask the question. I believe if it's something you really want to know, you will look for yourself, rather than having someone else do it for you. There is NO excuse for this in this day and age. It's complete and utter laziness. MASSIVE pet peeve of mine.
well considering I'm at work doing 12hr shifts and only get to use my phone for maybe 10mnts during our lunch break I wasn't gonna go searching, not then anyhow. Figured I'd ask, come back later when or if I have the time and scroll thru the thread...not that I need to justify my actions for your satisfaction.  

be back

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2018, 03:36:53 AM »
well considering I'm at work doing 12hr shifts and only get to use my phone for maybe 10mnts during our lunch break I wasn't gonna searching, not then anyhow. Figured I'd ask, come back later when or if I have the time and scroll thru the thread...not that I need to justify my actions for your satisfaction. 
so how did he die?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 05:00:17 AM »
so how did he die?
jumped off a curb...suicide
Tragic and horrifying crime scene

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 07:11:16 AM »

I was too lazy to read your lengthy post. Cliff notes?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2018, 03:44:52 PM »
no disrespect but watching Verne fucking couldn't really be anything except funny...

i know, and that is why he was depressed

poor guy just wanted to be average

E
E

rocco-x

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 02:38:07 AM »
Still wider than Heath