Author Topic: all you powerlifters....  (Read 12723 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: all you powerlifters....
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2006, 01:39:20 PM »

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2006, 02:42:31 PM »
The chains and bands would help the people who are not as strong as your pros and top end guys but WAY to many peole getting into this sport think "HEY A BENCH SHIRT WILL GIVE 200 POUNDS" and jump in one way to early without building that base and core foundation.

You need to get your foundation built before ever thinking of jumping in a shirt, I have seen countless guys at some local area meets who cant bench there own bodyweight raw but jump in a shirt and get like 25 pounds over there bodyweight and think they are doing good.

I aint bashing on my own kind but I'm saying peole need to think before jumping into a shirt and end up getting hurt, cause ultimatley I dont care what anyone says the shirt does not push the weight.It definaltely assist in the lifting the weight but you are the one pushing the shirt in the groove to assist in the lift.You are the one holding it and guiding it one false move you are fu-cked.

If you do not have that base foundation and the muscle to support it you are fu-cked!!!!

So before you jump in a shirt at least think about building that foundation, i never put on a shirt til I was doing 405 for triples at a bodyweight of 280.

Wolfy!!!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2006, 03:06:19 PM »
there's a video on powerliftingvideo.com i think with a guy trying to get 539 in his shirt and can't come within 6 inches of touching. it's the saddest thing i've ever seen, and it's because of jackasses like that people think shirt benching is a joke.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2006, 03:08:32 PM »
there's a video on powerliftingvideo.com i think with a guy trying to get 539 in his shirt and can't come within 6 inches of touching. it's the saddest thing i've ever seen, and it's because of jackasses like that people think shirt benching is a joke.

Hahahaha...what a joke ::) What "progress".

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2006, 03:20:58 PM »
I  have one excessively super tight shirt I cant touch 875 in it, but you know what I dont compete in it because of that reason right there. I have had shirt trouble in contest but have always been able to touch.People need to realize to get the lift it has to touch!!!

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »
Why is every saying powerlifters are fat?

Most I have ever seen are under 200, muscular and NOT fat...(ie, myself)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
I  have one excessively super tight shirt I cant touch 875 in it, but you know what I dont compete in it because of that reason right there. I have had shirt trouble in contest but have always been able to touch.People need to realize to get the lift it has to touch!!!

You probably like "touching" your wife, don't you? ::) I'll bet you like having sex with women. ::)

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2006, 04:04:44 PM »
Why is every saying powerlifters are fat?

Most I have ever seen are under 200, muscular and NOT fat...(ie, myself)

Fuck me, I didnt realise the bastard son of Stevie Wonder and Corky had started powerlifting?

Well, there you go!!!

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2006, 04:06:37 PM »

You probably like "touching" your wife, don't you? ::) I'll bet you like having sex with women. ::)

all right, you're officially the first guy on this board to actually make me laugh out loud.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »
all right, you're officially the first guy on this board to actually make me laugh out loud.

;D

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »
I love touching my wife, when she lets me :) I have a very beautiful wife that is just about perfect. Not anorexic skinny and not a tub of chub, I still dont see what she sees in me, but hey when you got it you got it!!!!!

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2006, 04:28:29 PM »
I love touching my wife, when she lets me :) I have a very beautiful wife that is just about perfect. Not anorexic skinny and not a tub of chub, I still dont see what she sees in me, but hey when you got it you got it!!!!!

Have you had that threesome with the sister in law yet mate?

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »
Haha!!!! It was close the other weekend, but we had another couple with us :) Someday!!! They moved a little ways away so we dont get to go out as much and have the girls get drunk. That was the first time we were out since before Xmas

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2006, 06:36:24 PM »

Can I make an Indecent Proposal?  ;D

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2006, 06:41:50 PM »
Fuck me, I didnt realise the bastard son of Stevie Wonder and Corky had started powerlifting?

Well, there you go!!!

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

Sorry, I dont follow your unintelligible ramblings..  Oops, big word alert.. Let me re-phrase that for you...

AAhhh, uuggg me no follow..

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »

Sorry, I dont follow your unintelligible ramblings..  Oops, big word alert.. Let me re-phrase that for you...

AAhhh, uuggg me no follow..

You stupid cunt

:D

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
kill all pakis
Belsen was a gas
bollocks