Author Topic: Trump says US with withdraw from Iran Nuclear Deal  (Read 7891 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump says US with withdraw from Iran Nuclear Deal
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2018, 03:54:58 PM »
This one I think?

https://www.amazon.com/Rising-Star-Making-Barack-Obama-ebook/dp/B01KFBO82E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1525905936&sr=8-3&keywords=obama+biography&dpID=51rnD2Oyk4L&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I think the professors own words carry more weight than Garrows. If this was an auto biography it would carry some weight. But it doesn't matter to me if he was or wasnt. I'm more interested in whats true

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2018, 03:57:07 PM »
“He was a wonderful guy,” said Obama. “He was the first openly gay professor that I had ever come into contact with, or openly gay person of authority that I had come in contact with… just his comfort in his own skin and the friendship we developed helped to educate me on a number of these issues.”

In 2012, Goldyn told BuzzFeed that as a student Obama “talked to me, he hung around with me, he wanted to learn from me. He was clearly not gay. But he thought I was somebody unusual and somebody he had something to learn from.”

:-X

Three years later, writes the author, 'Obama wrote somewhat elusively to his first intimate girlfriend that he had thought about and considered gayness

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470550/President-Obama-considered-pursuing-gay-relationship.html

Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama Kindle Edition
by David Garrow (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/Rising-Star-Making-Barack-Obama-ebook/dp/B01KFBO82E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1525905936&sr=8-3&keywords=obama+biography&dpID=51rnD2Oyk4L&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2018, 04:00:41 PM »
you think this is the book you were referring to?

did someone read it to you?

It has been posted on this board before, toward the end or after Obama's term.  I didn't think it was disputed.  Why do you believe it's so wrong for Obama to be gay?  You consider having a gay president such a horrible thing?  Why so passionate about denying Obama's true sexual preference?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2018, 04:06:27 PM »
It has been posted on this board before, toward the end or after Obama's term.  I didn't think it was disputed.  Why do you believe it's so wrong for Obama to be gay?  You consider having a gay president such a horrible thing?  Why so passionate about denying Obama's true sexual preference?

LOL  - well if a post wasn't seen and disputed on this board then it must be true.  I can't think of any higher standard than that

It's interesting that this author cites and letter that Obama wrote to an unnamed girlfriend

Why no copy of the letter or name of the girlfriend.  Seems very odd to not support such a claim with a bit more detail.  Did he mention in the book how he came to see a copy of this letter

BTW - I have no problem if Obama or you are gay. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2018, 04:16:38 PM »
LOL  - well if a post wasn't seen and disputed on this board then it must be true.  I can't think of any higher standard than that

It's interesting that this author cites and letter that Obama wrote to an unnamed girlfriend

Why no copy of the letter or name of the girlfriend.  Seems very odd to not support such a claim with a bit more detail.  Did he mention in the book how he came to see a copy of this letter

BTW - I have no problem if Obama and I are gay.  

Wait, I don't get it.  Obama admits to thinking about and considering "gayness", not bi-sexual relationships, but "gayness", and liberals on this board get their panties in a wad and go out of their way to say otherwise?

I'm confused. I would think liberals would welcome this revelation with open arms and love Obama all the more.

Well, I guess it goes with the saying that white liberals are really closet racists and all straight liberals are really closet homophobes.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2018, 04:19:18 PM »
Wait, I don't get it.  Obama admits to thinking about and considering "gayness", not bi-sexual relationships, but "gayness", and liberals on this board get their panties in a wad and go out of their way to say otherwise?

I'm confused. I would think liberals would welcome this revelation with open arms and love Obama all the more.

Well, I guess it goes with the saying that white liberals are really closet racists and all straight liberals are really closet homophobes.  

You definitely seem confused about many things

I don't recall anywhere where Obama admits to thinking about and considering "gayness"

You certainly seem to be thinking about "gayness" a lot

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2018, 04:22:25 PM »
You definitely seem confused about many things

I don't recall anywhere where Obama admits to thinking about and considering "gayness"

I think about "gayness" a lot

I just posted about where Obama said that he thought about and considered gayness.  Why does that upset you so much?

Are your gay references supposed to be taken as insults?  Go figure, you closet homophobe.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2018, 04:27:39 PM »
I just posted about where Obama said that he thought about and considered gayness.  Why does that upset you so much?

Are your gay references supposed to be taken as insults?  Go figure, you closet homophobe.

no you didn't

you posted a link to a book where the author claims that Obama wrote that in a letter to an unnamed woman

kind of amazing that you don't understand the difference between those two things

maybe you really want Obama to be gay for some reason

why is that

are you considering gayness and looking for a role model

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2018, 04:35:51 PM »
no you didn't

you posted a link to a book where the author claims that Obama wrote that in a letter to an unnamed woman

kind of amazing that you don't understand the difference between those two things

maybe you really want Obama to be gay for some reason

why is that

I'm considering gayness and looking for a role model

Has Obama denied this?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2018, 04:39:43 PM »
https://www.thenation.com/article/whats-behind-rights-obama-gay-conspiracy/

Seems important for the right to paint the left as homosexual...

Obama might be a lizard. I haven't read where he denied that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2018, 04:44:08 PM »
Has Obama denied this?

LOL

you probably think Obama gives a shit what people say or write about him

Think about all the total BS that Trump has said about Obama

Think about all the BS on right wing media (print, radio, TV Internet)

You actually believe that Obama or anyone needs to go around addressing and/or denying all that shit.

It seems you're really curious about people being secretly gay

Why is that?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2018, 05:15:40 PM »
LOL

you probably think Obama gives a shit what people say or write about him

Think about all the total BS that Trump has said about Obama

Think about all the BS on right wing media (print, radio, TV Internet)

You actually believe that Obama or anyone needs to go around addressing and/or denying all that shit.

I'm really curious about people being secretly gay

Why is that?

Trump didn't write Obama's biography.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2018, 05:22:00 PM »
https://www.thenation.com/article/whats-behind-rights-obama-gay-conspiracy/

Seems important for the right to paint the left as homosexual...

Obama might be a lizard. I haven't read where he denied that

So what?  You called Board_SHERIF a liar for saying Obama is gay.  How is that a lie given the fact that the author of Obama's biography said Obama wrote he thought about and considered gayness?

Is there an Obama biography that says he is a lizard?  Not the same thing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
So what?  You called Board_SHERIF a liar for saying Obama is gay.  How is that a lie given the fact that the author of Obama's biography said Obama wrote he thought about and considered gayness?

so if I wrote that you're gay or I wrote that I read somewhere that you confessed to being gay that would be the same thing as you saying you're gay

that seems to be how you think things work

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2018, 05:41:05 PM »
so if I wrote that I'm gay or I wrote that I read somewhere that I confessed to being gay that would be the same thing as me saying I'm gay

that seems to be how you think things work

Not the same thing.  We're talking about Obama's biography written by David J. Garrow, an American historian and accomplished author who happens to be a liberal too.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2018, 05:52:40 PM »

Garrow has met several times with President Barack Obama to discuss the book, though most of what went on in those conversations, he says, is off the record. Nonetheless, Garrow admits Obama “very strongly” disagrees with some of the claims he makes in the book.

Just as we can't believe everything in the latest Trump biography, we can't really think that a book written about Obama is more legit than a book written by Obama. I think you are under the assumption Obama was working with Garrows on this book

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/19/david-garrow-barack-obama-biography-reaction-review-215280

This review of his book seems to indicate Garrows wasn't at all kind to Obama, in fact, seemed to focus on the negatives. But from what I could pick out, he spoke at length and qouted Cook, an ex girlfriend about how much sex she had with Obama and not much I could find on anything referring to him being gay. Maybe you'll have better luck. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2018, 05:55:04 PM »

SHERIF lies often. He says without any real proof that Obama is gay, a Muslim and not a citizen. I can understand disliking someone, I don't get the need to lie about them for no apparent reason. I notice no conservatives call him out for it... in fact, a few seem to want to defend him for lying. I see a pattern.

Since you are relying on some vague comment in the book to determine that Obama is gay and Sherif is noble.. please point out from that book where Garrows after 9 years of intense research, finds that Obama is a Muslim and not a US citizen. I'll wait

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2018, 05:57:57 PM »
Not the same thing.  We're talking about Obama's biography written by David J. Garrow, an American historian and accomplished author who happens to be a liberal too.

Makes no difference.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2018, 06:22:36 PM »
SHERIF lies often. He says without any real proof that Obama is gay, a Muslim and not a citizen. I can understand disliking someone, I don't get the need to lie about them for no apparent reason. I notice no conservatives call him out for it... in fact, a few seem to want to defend him for lying. I see a pattern.

Since you are relying on some vague comment in the book to determine that Obama is gay and Sherif is noble.. please point out from that book where Garrows after 9 years of intense research, finds that Obama is a Muslim and not a US citizen. I'll wait

Yes, many people called Obama many things because they don't like him, even hate him.  I never thought or said Obama was a Muslim or a non-citizen.  I never thought or said Obama was gay, until Obama admitted it himself in his biography.

I was just surprised you'd say someone was lying about Obama's gayness when Obama himself had admitted to it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2018, 06:25:02 PM »
Makes no difference.

Sure, there's no difference between what a liberal, American historian and accomplished author says about Obama in Obama's biography and what you say about yourself in a post on the Internet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2018, 06:31:08 PM »
Sure, there's no difference between what a liberal, American historian and accomplished author says about Obama in Obama's biography and what you say about yourself in a post on the Internet.

Nope, still no difference

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2018, 06:38:48 PM »
great news. anything that pulls europe away from US foreign policy has to be welcomed
x2
Americans are tired of helping other countries, stand or fall on your own!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2018, 06:40:09 PM »
And a new low.. the National Enquirer as a source....
About as credible as CNN these days.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »
Yes, many people called Obama many things because they don't like him, even hate him.  I never thought or said Obama was a Muslim or a non-citizen.  I never thought or said Obama was gay, until Obama admitted it himself in his biography.

I was just surprised you'd say someone was lying about Obama's gayness when Obama himself had admitted to it.

Ok.. last time... provide proof that Obama admitted he was gay in his biography. This is getting ludicrous