Author Topic: Trump says US with withdraw from Iran Nuclear Deal  (Read 8047 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump says US with withdraw from Iran Nuclear Deal
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:27:01 AM »
This is a good thing right

Now Iran can go back to ramping up their nuclear weapons program

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump says US with withdraw from Iran Nuclear Deal
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 03:31:19 PM »
I have no idea if it is a good or bad thing. Depends on who you listen to I suppose. I've read from both sides, one saying it is verifiable and they have been cooperating and it reduces the chances.. the other side says it expires so what's the point? I think I'll stay out of this one because I don't have access to unbiased information

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 03:42:42 PM »
I have no idea if it is a good or bad thing. Depends on who you listen to I suppose. I've read from both sides, one saying it is verifiable and they have been cooperating and it reduces the chances.. the other side says it expires so what's the point? I think I'll stay out of this one because I don't have access to unbiased information

the point might be would you rather delay them from getting nuke  for 10+ years (which give you time to continue working toward non-proliferation) or would you rather just say fuck it, if it's going to expire in ten years we might as well just let get back to work on getting a nuke right now
short summary here:  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

Also, Mike Pompeo testified last month that he has seen no evidence that Iran is not in compliance with the JCPOA so kind of hard to understand what justification the US has for unilaterally reneging from a deal that we signed with 5 other countries.

This obviously sets a very bad precedent for any future negotiations with any adversary or even allies. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
It makes absolute sense for a world power in withdrawl mode

That's 100% true and you can add Trans Pacific Partnership and probably NAFTA to this along with the trade war with China.   Add the Paris Climate accord as well

China is thrilled we're ceding power to them in TPP and our talks with China on our self inflicted trade war ended last week with no deal and no further talks scheduled.   
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/business/china-us-trade-talks.html

Per Trump - all deals suck and nobody know them all better than him ...believe me (which is contrary to reports that he hasn't got a fucking clue about almost everything including DACA and how the Post Office works)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 06:25:21 PM »
arguments of mass seduction
Seems the same case for Invading Iraq is being prepared for invading Iran - some of the previous players are back in power

Iran is going to have to do their own version of 9-11 (or Trump team is going to have to coordinate with whoever Bush/Cheney used to pull off a false flag)

I don't see any appetite in this country, Congress or our allies (other than Israel) for invading Iran

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 06:44:47 PM »

They are going to enrich uranium with or without a treaty.   You are a special kind of stupid aren't you???
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 07:25:33 PM »
That's 100% true and you can add Trans Pacific Partnership and probably NAFTA to this along with the trade war with China.   Add the Paris Climate accord as well

China is thrilled we're ceding power to them in TPP and our talks with China on our self inflicted trade war ended last week with no deal and no further talks scheduled.   
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/business/china-us-trade-talks.html

Per Trump - all deals suck and nobody know them all better than him ...believe me (which is contrary to reports that he hasn't got a fucking clue about almost everything including DACA and how the Post Office works)

So the Democrat Party is now wanting to brand themselves as The Party of TPP  ;D :D

Good luck ever winning back legislative power by pushing that message to your base.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 07:34:12 PM »

They are going to enrich uranium with or without a treaty.   You are a special kind of stupid aren't you???

yeah to make reactor fuel but not to make weapons grade (or at least not nearly enough to make a weapon)

If you have some proof otherwise post here

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 08:10:30 PM »

First things first. If Obama negotiated it, it’s bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 08:41:26 PM »

In case you missed it (which I’m sure you did) educate yourself

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 08:42:18 PM »
x2
Didn't follow along close enough on this one so I'll abstain and watch how things unfold.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 02:42:53 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2018, 04:17:32 AM »
Good move by Trump.    When ofagget kerry and the pos europeons are upset you know its a good decision. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2018, 04:23:23 AM »
Good move by Trump.    When ofagget kerry and the pos europeons are upset you know its a good decision. 

Amen!
a

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2018, 04:45:13 AM »
great news. anything that pulls europe away from US foreign policy has to be welcomed

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 05:07:05 AM »
If the US keeps renaging on treaties and contracts it wont have to build a wall

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 05:48:25 AM »
 ;)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 07:24:27 AM »
will we see $4 a gallon?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2018, 08:23:35 AM »
yeah to make reactor fuel but not to make weapons grade (or at least not nearly enough to make a weapon)

If you have some proof otherwise post here

You fucking moron....low grade uranium is more than enough to make a shitload of dirty bombs, commie bastard.  Get your head out of your ass
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 09:25:53 AM »

You fucking moron....low grade uranium is more than enough to make a shitload of dirty bombs, commie bastard.  Get your head out of your ass

LOL - well I guess we don't have to worry about that very slim chance now

Since Trump reneged on our promise Iran can just go back to creating much more lethal nuclear weapons

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 09:34:26 AM »
LOL - well I guess we don't have to worry about that very slim chance now

Since Trump reneged on our promise Iran can just go back to creating much more lethal nuclear weapons

Trump reneged on Obama's promise to Iran in order to keep his promise to American citizens.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2018, 09:36:28 AM »
Trump reneged on Obama's promise to Iran in order to keep his promise to American citizens.

reneged on the US promise not Obama's

and now the country is safer ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 09:49:09 AM »
reneged on the US promise not Obama's

and now the country is safer ?

Why should we be shackled with Obama's lies and treason to Iran?

F him - worthless scumbag and air hog.   He is a stain and blight on this country in every way imaginable. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2018, 09:54:07 AM »
explain to me how no regulations is better than some? this has nothing to do with america, and everything to do with trump eating bibi's asshole