Author Topic: Israel - Gaza Border - 60+ killed by Israeli Snipers  (Read 29653 times)

werewolf operative

Re: 50+ MASSACRED by israeli soldiers
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2018, 08:25:14 PM »
Ben has stated multiple times that being Jewish means nothing to him, from a racial/tribal perspective. He has stated the he considers himself a Jew but only from a pragmatic point of view.

Well, actually "whitey" blamed the "jew" back in the 30s, which eventually ended in what is known as the "Holocaust". So it's more like blame "whitey" by now... Whitey did commit the BIGGEST crimes against humanity ever known though. So fault or blame is well deserved.

Well, Nazis hated (and hate) every one. It ended on the Jews, Gipsies and libertarians because we ended their terror campaign. Had we not done so, Europeans like it or not, they would've gone much farther.

In any case, this is a white problem. Many white males, specially the ones of Anglo-Saxon origin, have developed a racist gene that makes their vision of the world a little distorted. And this is very dangerous, especially for themselves.

Bye.

Africans? A.k.a. 30-40% of world population in a couple of years.   

Nice example of THE GENE talking.

Hello Shlomo

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Gaza Border with Israel - 50+ dead in clashes
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2018, 10:50:47 PM »
41+  massacred by israel soldiers

way to go trump continuing to do wonders for world peace, opening a US israeli embassy in a region that's not even in israel  ???

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/14/palestinians-killed-israeli-troops-gaza-protests-ahead-us-embassy/

At least 41 killed in bloodiest day in Gaza since 2014
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner at opening of US embassy in Jerusalem
Donald Trump praises embassy opening as a 'great day for Israel'
Bloody protests on the Gaza border will only buy time for Hamas in the sidelined Palestinian cause

Planned Parenthood slaughters nearly 900 babies a day.

Democrats support it.

But Democrats are so morally outraged over the 60 people killed in Gaza protests when Israel defended its borders from Hamas terrorists seeking to kill women and children.

Unbelievable.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2018, 10:58:28 PM »
Planned Parenthood slaughters nearly 900 babies a day.

how many millions of innocent souls have been killed via abortion? 50 million... 100 million? that stench is beginning to penetrate the firmament

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2018, 11:11:20 PM »
how many millions of innocent souls have been killed via abortion? 50 million... 100 million? that stench is beginning to penetrate the firmament

Over 300k abortions a year by PPH

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2018, 11:22:31 PM »
humans will become very familiar with the concept of wrath, for good reason

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Re: 41+ massacred by israel soldiers
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2018, 11:42:11 PM »
Yes.  What a wonderful day.

No, there are quite a few christian palestinians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

NN

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2018, 11:43:36 PM »
You still thinking about cutting down to junior flyweight for superior knockout power??

;D ;D ;D

currently sitting @ 170 @ a dry 6% so that might be kinda tough  :D :D

ametuers don't get the luxury of a 24 hour weigh-in it's more like 4 hours max, so i'd have to go middle ie. buck 65

light-heavy is 178 so i could even muscle up to a buck 82 but that's it

after is heavy and that is from 179-201 fuck dat noise

but if i come off gear i could easily make super welter which is a buck 52

ma main man Mr. Julian Jackson was a super welter  8) 8) 8) 8)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: 50 massacred by israeli soldiers
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2018, 12:13:44 AM »

iirc the currently occupied territories are the west bank, golan heights and east jerusalem. i believe an israeli withdrawal from those regions would greatly reduce the conflict if not end it (for all intents and purposes) and tbh it doesn't even matter what the result would be. the bottom line is israel is taking the p1ss out of the rest of world. sticking two fingers up as it barbarises the palestinians into submission. completely flouting and ignoring international law.

If history is any indication, this is simply not true. From 1949-1967 the West Bank was controlled by
Jordan. There were no, none, zero, Israeli settlements yet there were still terrorist attacks. Again, no settlements but still terrorist attacks.

In 2005, Israel abandon every single community, house, farm and structure it had built in the once beautiful Gaza strip. Israeli soldiers, with tears in their eyes, had to forcibly remove their own people, some their own families, from their own homes all in the hopes for peace. And what did they get in return? A new and more strategic position for Hamas to launch thousands of rockets and countless terror attacks which
continue to this very day.

You state plainly that it really doesn't matter what the result will be. That Israel is ignoring international law. Really? Why would you abide by a law if it meant your destruction? Is that what you would do if you were in Israel's position? But, far more importantly, you are just patently wrong in this claim that Israel is violating international law. That they have no right to be in the West Bank in the first place. Again, this
is not to insult you but the law is clear:

Military occupation are clearly permitted under international law following an aggressive attack by a neighboring state.

One would be hard pressed to find an inch of this earth currently occupied that hasn't been conquered and reconquered.

In 1967 Jordan attacked Israel and in defending itself Israel captured the West Bank. It would irresponsible, if not suicidal, for Israel to leave the West Bank exposing it major cities: Haifa (major port), Tel Aviv (airport/major city), Jerusalem (capital).

The settlements have not been the major barrier to peace. The reason is, and has always been, the unwillingness of the "Palestinian" leaders and 71% of the "Palestinian" population to recognize Israel's right to exist.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2018, 12:15:05 AM »
No, there are quite a few christian palestinians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

NN

"As of 2015, Palestinian Christians comprise approximately 1–2.5% of the population of the West Bank, and less than 1% in the Gaza Strip."

Did you even read your own link?

Of that <1%, how many do you think are storming an armed border fence on behalf of Hamas, an explicitly Islamic organization?  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: 60+ MASSACRED BY ISRAELI SOLDIERS
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2018, 12:40:35 AM »
41+  massacred by israel soldiers

way to go trump continuing to do wonders for world peace, opening a US israeli embassy in a region that's not even in israel  ???

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/14/palestinians-killed-israeli-troops-gaza-protests-ahead-us-embassy/

At least 41 killed in bloodiest day in Gaza since 2014
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner at opening of US embassy in Jerusalem
Donald Trump praises embassy opening as a 'great day for Israel'
Bloody protests on the Gaza border will only buy time for Hamas in the sidelined Palestinian cause

Let me get this straight...you hate Talibans, ISIS, Al Qaeda etc. camel jockeys but you love palestinian terrorists/PLF because they blame jews about their misery?  What a genius logic you have there..

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2018, 12:43:36 AM »
I don't think it is irrelevant asking where you prefer to live. I think a lot of times one will say things that they don't really mean when the same claim is posed in a different context. You claim that Israel is an evil, barbaric, rogue state. OK, but compared to what? To whom? Compared to Canada? Compared to North Korea? In this case, since the issue is "Palestine" then lets do a fair comparison. Would you have more human rights in Israel or "Palestine" or any Arab states for that matter? In fact, lets really push the issue. If you were an Arab would you  have more human rights in any of the Arab States than you would have in Israel? Where you would rather live puts you in a real world practical situation in what you really think is a more decent and humane country. If you believe that "Palestine" is a more decent and humane country than Israel and you would rather live there instead of Israel then I have to accept that and that would make you consistent and presumably honest. But I want it on record for the sake of clarity that this is what you think so it is not irrelevant. Now, just to be clear, this is a separate issue from any arguments in regard to international law. It is just to clarify Israel's "decency" on how it treats it's people in comparison to it's detractors and enemies.

And I think your analogy is flawed. I am sure there were many who thought that Nazi Germany was a great place to live just as I'm sure there are many male Arabs that believe Saudi Arabia is a paradise. But I don't think they considered their respective countries as evil, barbaric and rogue and are quite happy and content where they are.

it has nothing to do with how israel treats it's own citizens, it's how it treats it's neighbour that makes it an evil rogue state. it continues to steal and build on occupied land daily,  transferring it's own civilian population into those occupied areas, that is a war crime. it forces those who's country it occupies to live in abject conditions in an apartheid system. should they understandably resist, israel reacts with disproportionate force.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2018, 12:51:42 AM »
it has nothing to do with how israel treats it's own citizens, it's how it treats it's neighbour that makes it an evil rogue state. it continues to steal and build on occupied land daily,  transferring it's own civilian population into those occupied areas, that is a war crime. it forces those who's country it occupies to live in abject conditions in an apartheid system. should they understandably resist, israel reacts with disproportionate force.

Another SNOWFLAKE detected .

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2018, 03:07:36 AM »
would love to see these tough joooooooos try and stand up to a Julian Jackson left hook BAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHAAA!!!!

tough ma ass!!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2018, 04:23:29 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2018, 04:32:19 AM »

NN

because I'm sure the ones storming the border were the Christians roaches.  ::)
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: 50+ MASSACRED by israeli soldiers
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2018, 04:41:25 AM »
Ben has stated multiple times that being Jewish means nothing to him, from a racial/tribal perspective. He has stated the he considers himself a Jew but only from a pragmatic point of view.

Ben's Jewish identity clearly means a lot to him, he just understands that saying so would make him look a hypocrite. There is no reason for anyone to be so supportive of Israel unless they are a believer in identity politics (which Ben claims he isn't).  

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2018, 05:08:09 AM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2018, 05:32:04 AM »
If history is any indication, this is simply not true. From 1949-1967 the West Bank was controlled by
Jordan. There were no, none, zero, Israeli settlements yet there were still terrorist attacks. Again, no settlements but still terrorist attacks.

In 2005, Israel abandon every single community, house, farm and structure it had built in the once beautiful Gaza strip. Israeli soldiers, with tears in their eyes, had to forcibly remove their own people, some their own families, from their own homes all in the hopes for peace. And what did they get in return? A new and more strategic position for Hamas to launch thousands of rockets and countless terror attacks which
continue to this very day.

You state plainly that it really doesn't matter what the result will be. That Israel is ignoring international law. Really? Why would you abide by a law if it meant your destruction? Is that what you would do if you were in Israel's position? But, far more importantly, you are just patently wrong in this claim that Israel is violating international law. That they have no right to be in the West Bank in the first place. Again, this
is not to insult you but the law is clear:

Military occupation are clearly permitted under international law following an aggressive attack by a neighboring state.

One would be hard pressed to find an inch of this earth currently occupied that hasn't been conquered and reconquered.

In 1967 Jordan attacked Israel and in defending itself Israel captured the West Bank. It would irresponsible, if not suicidal, for Israel to leave the West Bank exposing it major cities: Haifa (major port), Tel Aviv (airport/major city), Jerusalem (capital).

The settlements have not been the major barrier to peace. The reason is, and has always been, the unwillingness of the "Palestinian" leaders and 71% of the "Palestinian" population to recognize Israel's right to exist.

no it is you who is "patently wrong". israeli occupation is not just military, it's an illegal expansion. israel has/is transferring it's own population into occupied territories. that is a violation of international law and a war crime according to the geneva convention.

for someone who seems to have quite an interest in this subject i'm surprised you're not aware of this and even more surprised that you think israel's illegal settlements are not a barrier to peace. with all due respect that statement is just laughable.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2018, 05:40:09 AM »

They have seen what happened to whites in South Africa and do not want to go that route.

The only way for the Israeli's to remain safe is to maintain the 'Apartheid' system. If the Palestinians have political power and have freedom of movement the Israelis will be on the receiving end of a crime wave with murder which will include persecution and the country they have built up will degrade to regular Middle Eastern standards.

I agree that the world is quite hypocritical about Israel, they condemned South Africa but Israel has many influential American citizens so they can get away with it. I was there in the late 90's and it was just like South Africa in Apartheid, even more blatant actually. I couldn't believe how they could get away with it.

I can't blame the Israelis, the Arabs have tried to wipe them out before and still threaten another Holocaust, so they are fighting for their survival. It's easy for other people to comment, but if people are constantly threatening to wipe you out and take everything you have, then it is yourself and your family you think off.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2018, 05:44:54 AM »
They have seen what happened to whites in South Africa and do not want to go that route.

The only way for the Israeli's to remain safe is to maintain the 'Apartheid' system. If the Palestinians have political power and have freedom of movement the Israelis will be on the receiving end of a crime wave with murder which will include persecution and the country they have built up will degrade to regular Middle Eastern standards.

I agree that the world is quite hypocritical about Israel, they condemned South Africa but Israel has many influential American citizens so they can get away with it. I was there in the late 90's and it was just like South Africa in Apartheid, even more blatant actually. I couldn't believe how they could get away with it.

I can't blame the Israelis, the Arabs have tried to wipe them out before and still threaten another Holocaust, so they are fighting for their survival. It's easy for other people to comment, but if people are constantly threatening to wipe you out and take everything you have, then it is yourself and your family you think off.

It will be a difficult journey otherwise, but maintaining “apartheid” in this day and age would doom the nation.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2018, 05:57:09 AM »

And yet (((they))) were some of the biggest forces behind the anti apartheid movement.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2018, 07:02:54 AM »

but israeli occupation isn't about "remaining safe" . if that were the case it would just be a military occupation with possible buffer zones. it's about expansion.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2018, 07:39:16 AM »

but israeli occupation isn't about "remaining safe" . if that were the case it would just be a military occupation with possible buffer zones. it's about expansion.

And I say let them expand. Let them have the whole West Bank (Gaza is a different story, nobody’s going to want Gaza). But they are going to have to get over the “apartheid” thing. It’s got to be a multi-cultural society with equal rights for all. That’s going to be hard but it’s the only way.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2018, 07:50:51 AM »
Typical behaviour for palestinians: just because there's a change of capital, that's no reason to start their agressive (probably Iran backed) actions again.

Leftist media always blame Israel, but it's palestinian stupid behaviour that's causing all such pointless bloodshed

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2018, 11:39:48 AM »
Typical behaviour for palestinians: just because there's a change of capital, that's no reason to start their agressive (probably Iran backed) actions again.

Leftist media always blame Israel, but it's palestinian stupid behaviour that's causing all such pointless bloodshed

palestinians r super inbred, and essentially legit tards at this point. they really cant help themselves