Author Topic: SF1900's rants against pitbulls  (Read 12347 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: 6 year Old KILLED by FAMILY pitbull.
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2018, 09:40:22 PM »
I think if one of my close relatives was ever killed viciously by a Pit bull that I would go on a mass murder rampage killing everything in sight until I am taken out. So for your own safety don't let your Pit bulls kill one of my relatives and get rid of them ASAP.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2018, 03:21:15 AM »
Im not too comfortable w/the one we have now. My dumb-ass neighbor stuck his hand over my fence, dog tried to tear his arm off.
I wont get another one after this one is gone...

Kinda sucks... I'm attached to her 'cause she is sweet w/ us,but I can see if a man comes near, he's done for. (She likes girls/woman though).
Must have been kicked around by a guy Im guessing... We got the muzzle for her anyways...

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2018, 07:22:35 AM »
Pitbulls and children do not mix....stupid parents should be put down

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2018, 07:44:23 AM »
There is too much evidence to say they are not “bad” dogs.
Apply this logic to people and you're melting down about racism. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2018, 08:06:44 AM »
Apply this logic to people and you're melting down about racism. ::)

Meltdown.
X

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2018, 04:42:04 PM »
Buncha slack jawed f@ggot$ in this thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: SF1900's rants against pitbulls
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2018, 06:29:55 AM »
Can we sticky this thread for future reference?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
8 month old girl dies in pitbull attack
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2018, 02:00:17 AM »
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/miramar/fl-sb-miramar-baby-pitbull-20180530-story,amp.html

A baby girl in a bouncy chair died Wednesday after one of her family’s three pit bulls attacked her.

The 8-month-old child was in the care of a grandmother during Wednesday’s attack outside the home in the 2400 block of Kingston Drive, police said

She was the best thing to ever happen to me," Brenda Villasin told reporters about her daughter, Liana Valino. “She was my world.”

Villasin said before she goes to work, she drops off her daughter at the grandmother's home. "Nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks they are going to lose the person they love," Villasin said, according to WPLG-Ch. 10.

The baby was bitten about 11:30 a.m. when “the child was in a bedroom and was in a bouncy chair,” Miramar Police Officer Yessenia Diaz said.

The male pit bull was 3 or 4 years old and was raised by the family since it was a puppy, Diaz said. Its sibling and mother, both pit bulls, also are kept by the family.

Early Wednesday afternoon, all three dogs were removed from the property. "I don't know what the outcome will be of the dog [suspected in the attack],” Diaz said.

Jackie Knapp, of New Jersey, was visiting her sister, Ivelisse Machado, who lives down the street from where the baby was attacked.

X

falco

• Getbig V
Re: 8 month old girl dies in pitbull attack
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »
The website is blocked for european countries. Great! ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: 8 month old girl dies in pitbull attack
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2018, 07:25:21 PM »
If only there was a supernatural spirit, something that looks out for us, is responsible for my teams touchdowns. the cool job promotion, healing grandma's rheumatism, that could see an attack like that about to happen and intervene. That would be cool